Return Home

My Big Toe Forum

Discussion and Explanation of the Writings of Tom Campbell: The Paradigm Changes Here

To register for the forum, click here

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2012 Shift
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:30 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

S_S,

Fisy also makes mention of a 'Shift' that is 'occuring' for us here, but does not imply that anyone will have their 'growing up' done for them. That is- he agrees with Tom's statements about pulling ourselves up by our own bootstraps. We should be having a session tonight- and this conversation will probably serve as the impetus for some material concerning this topic. I'll let you all know what "his take" on this 2012 business is- once he's explained clearly what his perspective is...

-Cole

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Another way to look at 2012
http://www.calleman.com/content/article ... f_2012.htm
http://www.upr.si/fileadmin/user_upload ... zanski.pdf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:56 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The "2012" movie (http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/2012/) came out on DVD today. Greta and I rented it just for the heck of it. I figure it was as good a way as any to test the level of fear we actually have toward the whole issue. It was actually a pretty good movie. Granted, I'm sure it will or has freak/freaked people out, but there was a fairly consistently positive influence coming from many aspects of the movie throughout and I think ultimately- it is worth watching... But only if you don't take the theme too seriously to the point where you're actually obsessing (or whatever) over cataclysmic possibilities. Any "level-headed" person should be fine watching it and taking something positive away from it.

Anyone else see this yet? What was your impression?

-cole

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:43 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

[Spoiler Alert]

I liked it in a few key points. It would seem pretty realistic the scene in the end when people are afraid of dying and they will do anything to get aboard the ship (killing a lot of other people in the process seemed okay at that point). Other people knew they were going to die and embraced the ones they loved as a final act on Earth. They fully accepted the situation. I think it is a good point towards higher entropy and lower entropy display. The cataclism that arose and being displayed in its full glory was what made the film for me. I wasn't expecting anything extraordinary. It is just a popcorn movie :).

The theory was not so well documented throughout the movie. It was there just to illustrate the incoming cataclism. That's what my impression was. The moments where they barely escaped repeated like 4 or 5 times. Another important moment was when they had to save the ship by removing one of the keys in that huge wheels. I would assume that if they were so powerfull they wouldn't get blocked by some tiny opposing force. It's Hollywood so there you have it.

As a side note I enjoyed more "The Day the Earth Stood Still". I find it quite pleasing despite it's criticism aboard the original version being better.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:32 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I am intrigued by 2012 and I saw part of the movie. Thanks for filling me in with the spoiler. I fell asleep watching...can you believe it? I've never fallen asleep in a movie theatre before... Crazy. And I was in the Manic phase of my bipolar cycle. I felt something with the Harmonic Convergence in 1987 so I hope to feel something either in 2011 or 2012, whichever or both, but I don't expect to feel the pole shift that some are calling for. Did anyone feel the tiny pole shift from the earthquake in Chile?

Yours,
Beau

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:26 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Beau,
I didn't feel any pole shift, but did hear that the motion of the Chili quake did effect time by a fraction of a second by affecting the spin and possibly angle of the earth.

Pole shifts, shifts in the magnetic polarity of the earths north and south poles, have been found to happen a lot faster than was formerly thought, or was it slower, dang. Ted knows, I can't recall which right now though, sorry.

I figured the special effects would be the best part of this movie, it's amazing what they can do with VR rendering these days. ;)
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:30 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

These are some opinions from channeled entities regarding 2012.

Quote:
Questioner: There's been a lot of talk about 2012, there's much significance to that date.

Tobias: As I see it there will be some wonderful yields in the vineyards in that year around the countries making for some fine vintages. There will be a lot of headlines in the newspapers, because it's drama. Humans feed on drama. Humans are going to focus on this event in 2012 and it's going to create a certain drama and paranoia and there we're going to be books coming out about it, and there's gonna be workshops, schools, 2012 helmets that you can put on your head and all of these other things. And then it will come and go. And 2013 will be here. And then there's going to be a lot of sad and depressed humans, but oddly enough the sad and depressed humans who have just been uninspired by 2012 and unchanged by it, they are going to find another 2012, another guru, another date, another color, another something that they can look to outside of themselves.

Quote:
Bashar: Ofcourse there are a few different kind of interpretations and many different ideas that are connected to those notions other than just popular ones shall we say.

Q: Would you like to explain all of that?

Bashar: Well there are a few different things we can share. One thing we've already told many of you is that the threshold that you call 2012 is simply the leading edge of the collective consciousness crossing critical mass threshold, the idea being that on the other side of that particular moment in time there will be more positive momentum on the planet than negative. You follow me?

And so the way in which you experience this transition again is really up to you. Please remember. There are an infinite number of parallel realities all going on simultaneously. It's not in a sense that you actually change the world you are in, it's that you change your frequency to be like that of the world you prefer to experience and then experience that parallel Earth that already exists on that level. It may look as if everything around you has changed but in fact it's you that have changed and in a sense have shifted yourself to a world in which there already exists the versions of the other people that are germane to that world, that are on the same frequency of that world. Those that are not on that frequency will no longer appear in your reality. They will simply vanish from your life one way or another. As time goes on even though right now you are still in a collective agreement that allows you to experience many people who have belief systems that are very different from your own maybe even very incompatible with the frequency that you prefer, in time this will no longer be possible. The idea will be that those people will simply phase out of your reality, they will remain in the reality in which their frequency is appropriate. And you will have vanished from their reality. I wonder whatever happened to so and so...

There are on another Earth having their own experience based on the frequency they most believed would occur. So when you go through these transitions, when you look at the idea of change on your planet remember many of the things that are prophecy are statements that were made at the time of the energy that existed at the time the prophecy was made because there really is no such thing as a prediction of the future. A prediction is a sensing of the energy that exists at the time the prediction is made. If that changes the prediction is obsolete. If it doesn't it comes true as you say. But it's up to you. Many times hearing the prediction is what causes it to change. Because now you can do something about it. The person making the prediction is saying Look! This is where our energy is. Do we want it to stay here? Or do we want to change it? Do we want to experience the transition this way or this way? Up to you. Let's get it all out on the table. This is what we perceive. Now you decide how you want to experience this transformation. What kind of relationship do you want to have with each other and with your world, and with the spirits and with All That Is. How do you want to experience this reality? Who do you want to be? And that's what determines what you will experience. And you can even for a time be standing right next to someone who chooses to experience the transformation in a very destructive, scary, fearful way and you can be standing right next to them and not experience anything that they're experiencing at all. At all. You follow me?

Q: Yes

Bashar: Does this help you illuminate some of what you are discussing.

Q: Yes

Quote:
Bashar: Another analogy we have used with regard to the idea of darkness, the experience of the darkness that you've created on your planet to give it a positive spin is what we've called the rubber band analogy. And the way we explained that is that just as you have on your planet the idea of a rubber band and you know that if you take a rubber band and pull it back and let it go it shoots off in another direction, the opposite direction. The idea of the degree to which you have chosen to experience limitation and darkness on your planet is actually a beautiful thing because the degree to which you can experience the darkness is the degree to which you will also experience the light. The rubber band analogy is that the farther back you pull the rubber band into the darkness when you finally decide to let go that's how much farther and faster it will shoot on the other side. Because you're giving it all that momentum, all that energy by pulling it so far back into the darkness. So when you do reach critical mass and you do cross the threshold and you do finally let go after straining for so long to hold it back here in the darkness it will shoot very quickly on to the other side and go that much further into the light.

Quote:
Bashar: Your world is preparing to experience a level of unconditional love in the near future unprecedented on your planet. Even in ancient times with other civilizations that were far more connected, far more in remembrance of their connection to spirit never before on Earth have you gone through the darkness to the light in this way and the remembrance shall be profound by having taken that path. And the love once regenerated shall never be lost again. And in 1000 of your years you will no longer incarnate at all as humans on your world but will as we said leave it for others to use for their own journeys, their own experiences, their own discoveries of themselves but you will guide them, you will aid them, you will be their spirit, you will be their entities. You will be the ones to whom they turn. Ride the leading edge, the crest of the wave transformation of collective consciousness. Ride the wave of yourself into the future you prefer by being in the now. As you approach the threshold crossing of your year of 2012 when you tip the scale from going from a slightly overwhelmingly negative collective energy to a slightly overwhelmingly positively collective energy you can work towards, build toward that moment, that crossing by aligning with yourself more fully so that when the tipping of the scales occurs and for the first time in a long time the collective energy of your world is finally slightly positive you can then ride with that accelerating, snowballing energy that will continue to accelerate forward and expand forward from that point forward in time.

Quote:
Bashar: Let go of the idea that things have to be done in a certain way. Let go of the old idea of who you think you need to be. Let go of the old ideas of beliefs that do not work for you. Let go of the things that are not yours. You do not need to carry them around. Let go. Let go. Let go.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:40 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Do you guys feel the new "energy/frequency" hitting the earth? Do you feel something big is about to happen? I do and i can't ignore it.

Much love to you all.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It's "girl power" vast. ;) No seriously, it is expectation, like 1999 was. I go with it being positive change, and welcome it.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:39 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I feel it too. It is time for change. the tide comes in and the tide goes out. the cycle continues.

love is the answer
patrick

peace
patrick

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:53 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

The problem is when the 'people gather round and they all begin to shout'. Unless of course like the song, their purpose is just to 'beat their feet on the Mississippi mud'.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:29 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ted Vollers wrote:
The problem is when the 'people gather round and they all begin to shout'. Unless of course like the song, their purpose is just to 'beat their feet on the Mississippi mud'.

Ted

its true, Ted, life is like a melody and we should sing and dance to the rythym of AUM

love is the answer
patrick

Attachments:
150px-Om_svg.png
150px-Om_svg.png [ 6.53 KiB | Viewed 252 times ]

peace
patrick

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:45 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I can't help but get caught up in the idea of 2012 (+ or -) being something. I try not to worry about it either way, but I would be lying if I said that I don't think about it. Years ago, I was bent on moving out of Cali and back to the Colorado Rockies so that I didn't fall into the ocean when the big CA earthquake hit. Apparently, I have made at least a little progress since then. Regardless of the reality, regardless of the situation, and regardless of the date... the task at hand remains the same. No free lunches right :)

Sometimes I wonder if that something big is coming feeling is (in part) the fundamental process tugging us forward. Never easy to tell.

Darn that uncertainty :P

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:59 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I too feel something, or perhaps it's nothing? Since we are netted what I am feeling could be the emotions of anticipation or not. This stuff going on in the middle east, Egypt, makes me wonder if there is a new awareness trickling down.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:27 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

At any particular time, all of us can tune into or are exposed to exotic 'forces' or informational currents that are hard to identify or otherwise slippery.

So when we say something like "Gosh, I don't know, but I [i]feel something[/i]", well, sheesh. Maybe that indicates that we should be sensing our 'feelings' a little more closely and differentiating what we can among them.

That said, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that a lot of social, political, economic, technological and personal processes are collectively and separately undergoing substantial and occasionally radical change, and that in some cases the rate of change is increasing.

So probably hard-to-predict events are in the offing... but then, it has always been that way.

So, 2012 or schmwenty-twelve, the thing to do, IMO, is to just stay focused on your (presumably entropy lowering) existential vector(s), your essential goal(s), whatever they may be. Sailing according in your intended direction, no matter what storms may come or which way the wind blows, is a skill worth developing, and a gem in itself to take home after the game is over.

JMO

-Montana

-Montana

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next