Return Home

My Big Toe Forum

Discussion and Explanation of the Writings of Tom Campbell: The Paradigm Changes Here

To register for the forum, click here

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I know there are several times he talks about health....but it was one where he specifically addressed how it wasn't a good idea to avoid going to the doctor because the rule-set still continues regardless.

edit: nevermind, I found it. It's in the New York session.

Last edited by community on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:34 pm 
My view on that is, the rule set says that it is probable for there to be certain outcomes in this probabilistic realty that is natural to the events of your health. Tom talks about working on obvious health problems before they become actualized to full blown disease. Once the disease comes into this reality it is a certain thing now, it now has less uncertainty in the path it can take. The time to modify future probabilities in health, is when they are in a high state of uncertainty, this is when you can have more effect in creating good health. The specific think he was talking about was a lump on someones neck i cant lead you to that video, but what he said was the time to start modifying the future of its path through intent, was when it was noticed. And then when you go see about it, it will be more probable for it to be benign. He nor i ever suggest to anyone not to seek medical help, this is ones freewill choice. This is my understanding. Sabby

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:44 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyo_oM4H_OE&list=UU0cQusMoJTk1OrF7MaIUdzQ&index=2&feature=plcp
You may be interested in this
if you haven't caught this on Tom's or our yt. This was filmed at the last minute at The Global Health and Humanitarian Summit in Atlanta.

Profile Send private message