Return Home

My Big Toe Forum

Discussion and Explanation of the Writings of Tom Campbell: The Paradigm Changes Here

To register for the forum, click here

It is currently Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:36 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

This is a blog post from Tom 5/21/2016.

http://www.speakingtree.in/blog/the-unification-of-physics-and-metaphysics

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

No offense. My respect for Tom is very great. But it's funny that he says MBT is easier to comprehend than a shorter, precise, to the point blog. Honestly, if he hadn't made this recent change of approach (more directly challenging mainstream science, developing new experiments for which MBT may predict the outcome, and writing a to-the-point blog), MBT probably would have went the way of all previous similar works. From Kaufmans book to Whitfield to Monroe to Radin, no matter how well written or logical, mainstream science easily finds grounds to dismiss such works. Pretty sure they have dismissed MBT on similar grounds thus far.

But now? How can MBT be dismissed if it predicts the outcome of never before done experiments? If these experiments make possible what physicists previously thought impossible? Tom knows exactly why and how QM works, while everyone else is just so mystified, and he aims to prove it. Good luck Tom.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 12:33 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

For a scientist, MBT should be very simple to understand and they usually require long and logical explanations rather than blogs. However the blogs provide a summary of the theory in order to spark people into delving deeper if they find it making sense to them. The answer to your questions is basically, belief. Even if Tom's experiments are as predicted, do not expect scientists to go "AHA, he was right!". Expect a lot of resistance.

Thank you for posting the blog, good to see Tom reaching out to other avenues.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:49 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks for the post Sainbury. I look forward very, very much to Tom's activities in the future, like this blog post.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:09 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Kisen wrote:
For a scientist, MBT should be very simple to understand and they usually require long and logical explanations rather than blogs.

MBT wasnt written for the scientist. Books aren't written for scientists. For a scientist, MBT is about as logical as The Bible or Journeys out of the body. Scientists want academic papers and experiments, not books.

Quote:
Even if Tom's experiments are as predicted, do not expect scientists to go "AHA, he was right!". Expect a lot of resistance.

Maybe, maybe not. Certainly there has been a lot of resistance already. The fact is, testable predictions alone already puts MBT on a higher tier compared to all other models.

You know I recall in Tom's interview with Dean Radin that Dean asked him about what MBT had to say about Deans yet to be done double slit experiment. If i'm not mistaken Tom was right about the outcome.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:44 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

He has a blog!!! I didn't know! Fantastic.