My Big Toe Forum

Discussion and Explanation of the Writings of Tom Campbell: The Paradigm Changes Here
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:55 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 693 posts ]  Go to page Previous 143 44 45 46 47
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:32 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

antispam: No
What is the sum of 3 and 2?: 5
Quote:
Thanks for your reply, VirtualBrain :)

Well, I am trying to reach such deep meditation states that would allow me to do the same kind of exploration as Tom. But I am not very good at it yet. Maybe sometime in the future.

I wish you all the best, too!
Good! :) It's important to remember that what you get and how you get it is by way of your intent. Both your intent at the PMR level, but most importantly at your soul or IUOC level. Intent at the different levels are not always the same and your "highest" or "base"(depending on how you want to look at it) level always has the final say because it is more of who you are than you are. You could say that your IUOC exists outside of your PMR decision space. So it's best to not have any expectations about what your going to get and how you get it, but in the big picture and in the long run you will ALWAYS get exactly what you need and when you need it.

Remember that flying around in the non-physical may be fun but it is not what's important, and it's unnecessary for the purpose of your evolution, and it may become a distraction. All you really need to do is to have the intent to understand and then ALLOW things to unfold the way they do. Try not to expect or desire your experience to be the same or even similar to the experiences of others. After all, the whole purpose of "The One" forming the perception of itself as "The Many" is to have variety of experience and to know itself from All points of view.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:06 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Thank you for the information, VirtualBrain! It is very valuable indeed. If I ever manage to reach those states of mind I will most certainly consider it. But I guess for me this road is long...

It is certainly discomforting to know that in such places (NPMR), the mere intent will decide what you will get. I hope that i will not have some disturbing experiences.

Still my curiosity and fascination seems to be stronger than my abstract fear of such exploration journeys. For now.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:54 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Thank you for the information, VirtualBrain! It is very valuable indeed. If I ever manage to reach those states of mind I will most certainly consider it. But I guess for me this road is long...

It is certainly discomforting to know that in such places (NPMR), the mere intent will decide what you will get. I hope that i will not have some disturbing experiences.

Still my curiosity and fascination seems to be stronger than my abstract fear of such exploration journeys. For now.
Your welcome, but you don't really need to reach any particular state of mind, all states of mind are just that, states of mind. You are defining yourself as your mind, when you create a definition about something...So It Shall Be. Wether you know it or not you are more than your mind. You Create, what you believe. Why limit yourself? The road is long if you define it to be so. Is your internet to travel a long road? If so, to where?

You may define your ability to create yourself as discomforting if you wish but it works this way in any and every reference frame you are capable of finding yourself. Some, such as PMR can to seem to take a long time. Others seem to produce instantaneous manifestation. The amount of perceived time is irrelevant. You ARE creating your experience, through your intent, with your definitions, your beliefs, everywhere and always, forever. If you have Joyous experiences or Disturbing experiences it is always YOU who is experiencing and defining the experience.

Defining yourself as curious and fascinated are relatively positive definitions. Stay with the positive point of view as often as you find useful, and as long as it serves your intent.

So the question is. Who are you and what is your intent?

Know Thy Self! :)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 693 posts ]  Go to page Previous 143 44 45 46 47