My Big Toe Forum

Discussion and Explanation of the Writings of Tom Campbell: The Paradigm Changes Here
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:46 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:46 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

antispam: No
What is the sum of 3 and 2?: 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B85wVUv ... ture=share

Laurie Huston from News For the Heart is talking with physicist Tom Campbell on Letting Go through Tough Love. This conversation begins with us discussing that most of us aren't able to let go because we don't see that we have a choice. They discuss why our Ego holds on to our fears and how we get really stuck if we go into the victim mentality. Tom helps us again to understand that our beliefs, intention and fears will effect whether we can let go or whether we let our egos take over.

Then they move into how our fears stop us from letting go of relationships again this is through our fears. Relationships all assist us to grow, however, if we get caught in victim mentality or falling in Need with someone instead of Unconditional Love we fail to learn our lessons. This is where his Tough Love comes in, Tom reminds us exactly why we enter relationships and how to BE in relationships and how to Grow Up. It is through our intention to Grow towards Love or just Grow Up that the larger consciousness system that will help us and we can come from a place of BEing instead of an intellectual understanding that has no effect on whether we Grow Up. The changes, our Growing towards Love, effect us from a BEing level and rarely work if they just come from 'doing' or a mental wish.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:59 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I hate tough love. I'm sure I respond better to a pat on the head and the odd belly rub. xxx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:53 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

In general the feedback we get is tough love.