Return Home

My Big Toe Forum

Discussion and Explanation of the Writings of Tom Campbell: The Paradigm Changes Here

To register for the forum, click here

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:41 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I will say Ted that is a good one! And I may have to remember that one! Buts that's your opinion, I don't share your opinion, Its not mine. Your view on my closed mindedness is just that your view. I don't live my life out of a books! like a lot of fundamentalist! I know, Not to say that they don't speak a lot of truth. Its just I would rather find a way that best suits me from my direct experiences. When I feel the time is right to do something I then consider it, Like maybe to start reading books again. Who knows, I may even start writing them, But in the mean time I will preceded ahead knowing I don't have all the answers. Maybe people reading some of these book do, But I sure don't. There seems to be A synchronicity going on in this reality, And when the time is right it will let you know, If you are open to it, If you are so happy with the current state the country is in why do you keep on trying to open peoples minds to other possibilities? These are things going on around us not in a closed book. Fred searching for truth

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You are right Montana, That does seem to come with the constraints of the PMR data, The V brain. The only real and lasting way I see In lessening those constants is by finding truth, Which includes living a clean life. My experience has shown me beyond any doubt that our focused intent has that effect. I think it changes brain structure from my experiential experiments. It also seems to work in raising the constraints. If we go the other way, We really do have a lot of power, I feel it a shame to give it away to materialism, in particular material science. Fred searching for truth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:16 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXj95S2L ... ature=plcp

best video on understanding health and medicine and the ignorance of doctors (they are unaware )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

@itsat
I'm with you on your saying that "...they are unaware ...".
Many if not most people are. (that is me included BTW, though I like to think otherwise ...)
Still and in spite: medical doctors are usually good at what they do.
They just can't cure you. That is your task.
But they can certainly help in many cases.
And there are doctors who are aware. Some may try to change the current system from whithin, some just use it to practice something closer to real healing than what the current system promotes.

As for the: "... best video on understanding health and medicine ..."
I'm not at all convinced of that after the full first 6 minutes of the video and skipping through the next 10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:42 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

itsat wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXj95S2LBro&list=UU8RPuonNxq2lMb8zMvo7Xxw&index=18&feature=plcp

best video on understanding health and medicine and the ignorance of doctors (they are unaware )
I liked that video, He was talking about working in accordance with the rule set, Fits right in with MBT concepts. I have known for a long time that the drug companies predominately tell doctors how to practice medicine. Fred searching for truth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:12 pm 

I'm glad you liked the video 'fast'. It had some good information that I had previously read about in 'the turning point' by Fritjof Capra. I felt I should share it with you because he kept it short and to the point, in comparison to how much information is out there about health and medicine/'quick fixes'. I felt he really understood the subject matter and I appreciated that he did plenty of research before sharing. He made me more conscious of my health and body. I have completely changed my diet from watching these videos but I had a head start when Tom told us to get off the sugar. I pretty much began my research and experimenting there. If you have time for another great video, check this one out. It's about wheatgrass!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCpu6t19 ... ure=relmfu
Take care