Return Home

My Big Toe Forum

Discussion and Explanation of the Writings of Tom Campbell: The Paradigm Changes Here

To register for the forum, click here

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Priming to Be a Channel
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:41 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Are there any other channels on the board?, how is this concept referred to here?..

I have suspected for some time now but as of this past week there is no longer any doubt, when shifting into the etheric a being is practicing to speak through my vocal chords. It seems I am being primed to be a channel.. potentially a new kind of channel with a more total awareness of what is simultaneously happening on multiple layers of reality while being spoken through. I know of trance channelers who go into NPMR while channeling, although not consciously, typically not bringing this awareness back through with them to PMR. I know of conscious channelers who remain present in PMR while channeling. But I am not aware of any who maintain conscious awareness in NPMR and PMR. Does anyone know if Rosie McKnight, from Monroe's original explorer group did this? Or know of anyone else. I am just beginning to look around. To see if I recognize anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh4Kq1wOIO0&list=UUjtfNXVyzT6CnCXRvTQbPQg&feature=plcp

Casey

Last edited by omcasey on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:58 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Casey,

Not sure what it would be classified, getting data from another data stream? Back in March I had an experience that might be similar. Don't know if it is helpful or not, just sharing what happened for your comparison.

"... When I regained awareness (NPMR)... I heard myself saying things that did not appear to come from my own mind. I struggled with this for a moment, as this was very confusing. I thought I was talking to myself but after I quit resisting it became apparent that someone was speaking through me. After a bit longer, I was able to distinguish from my thoughts and the thoughts of some other consciousness. Suddenly my voice changed to that of a woman, as has happened before in previous experiences. This felt familiar to me and at the same time was strange to experience again. The other consciousness had the voice of a male. I wanted to ask this individual some questions, but before I did, I felt it was important to say. “I'm sorry that my voice is female, I guess I don't mind, it's just that I didn't expect this.” The male voice said. “It is alright, your voice is beautiful.” This made me feel a bit better. An awareness of what might be going on began to filter down. I was merged or channeling some other consciousness. I also understood that some larger aspect of myself prefers to be female and little me was along for the ride, and yet able to interact. With my female voice I asked this entity. “Why do I have so much fear?” When I asked this, I was referring to my life in general. Suddenly I felt a sensation in my right side that was somewhat painful, this quickly faded away. I figured that I was being assisted in some manner but I was not sure. After the sensation subsided I felt more calm and focused. The communication appeared to be over. I was very puzzled by what had just happened...."

Later I understood a sort of metaphor about my fear being caused by pain, or past traumas. It is hard to describe this experience other than I heard my own voice having a conversation but the thoughts were not of my own conscious mind, as in someone else was speaking with my voice. I was an observer until my voice changed pitch and I seemed to jump into a conversation that was already in progress.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

if you do a forum keyword search on "Seth", you will see a few hundred postings in this direction

I have a vague memory of references to something akin to channelling being done at the TMI lab from an OBE state, someone else might remember

as you astutely perceive, the culture here is to drop legacy language associated with religion or new age, and try as much as possible to "lab coat" PSI experience, in order to minimize frightening the left hemispherics, as this is in a sense, koanically or counter intuitively, a "religion" or spirituality of the left hemisphere, and straightforward (big) science at the same time.

If you look at how remote viewing is discussed and practised on the forum, this may give you some insight as to how channelling could be explored in this context.

I think the key to incorporating channelling to MBTOE world would be to viciously dial-up testing and data collection, attempting to as much as possible to verify that the perceived dataflow is more than imagination, mostly as proof to yourself. A big part of Tomism is the recurring theme "is this person nuts or what?" ; - ) ...so getting involved with the community (attending events) and demonstrating your sanity would be part of the process.

Channelled third party information, without direct experiential verification, might not be perceived to be of value to others, according to Tom's teaching, given the focus on "doing it yourself", going to the well rather than taking water from a carrier.

It would be an interesting development should someone in NPMR senior management get it into their head to start channelling to us through you, what they would have to say, and how MBTOE world would react. As well, we may not be the target...MBTOE may rather be part of your development process, and the channel may have a different audience in mind, perhaps to proselytize for this meme.

perhaps I have an over active imagination ; - )

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:43 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

kroeran, i do not think you have an over active imitation on this perception, just a good positive outlook on caseys experience, being positive helps us and all involved in many ways. josh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sliver, kroeran, thank you for your replies.

Maybe someone will come along who knows how this concept might be referred to here.

I am familiar with many channeled entities, including Seth, what I was interested in [in part] is if anyone here channels themself. Sliver, has anything like the experience you shared ever happened again? I've not experienced it quite like this myself yet, although I have a good deal of experience being merged with other people. With me the experience is always the same, it has been happening for a few months now and I have been gradually sneaking up on being fully aware of it. I am OBE, in the etheric version of my room, laying down in my practice area while this other is learning to use my vocal chords. I say 'learning' mostly because as I grow to be conscious of what is happening it has more patterns to get through. It probably happens smooth as silk when I am not there. In fact I think I do have recall of this.

At the Monroe lab it was not something akin to channeling :), it was channeling.. This is the Rosie McKnight [ROMC] I am asking about, she was one of Monroe's explorers who was able to let through other energies, entities, information streams, etc.. There was also the one code named [SHE] who channeled Miranon. The explorer sessions are great, Tom is in there too of course. For anyone interested in listening in on them I will put the link below.

http://www.monroeinstitute.org/resources/downloads/category/explorer-series/

Casey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:37 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Casey,

To answer your question, no not exactly the same. The onset of these experiences I always feel as if I am in my own bed, though like you, I perceive this to be an out-of-body bedroom scenario. There was another experience in that I was aware of some aspect of my self holding a conversation with what I perceived to be another consciousness. I could not hear or understand what the other consciousness was saying, but I heard my own voice answering them, however what was expressed were not my own conscious thoughts, it was like having someone else talk for me using my voice.

Several times I have had a female voice, which seems vaguely familiar to me and I am able to use my conscious mind to communicate using this female voice, and typically jump into a conversation that was in progress for a moment. It is very strange to me overall, like a larger aspect of what I am is allowing some very minimal understanding or awareness to some process I do not entirely understand. I am still collecting data, sorry if I am unable to help you further.

I look forward to hearing more from you on your recent developments. Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:45 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I have suspected for some time now but as of this past week there is no longer any doubt, when shifting into the etheric a being is practicing to speak through my vocal chords. It seems I am being primed to be a channel.. potentially a new kind of channel with a more total awareness of what is simultaneously happening on multiple layers of reality while being spoken through. I know of trance channelers who go into NPMR while channeling, although not consciously, typically not bringing this awareness back through with them to PMR. I know of conscious channelers who remain present in PMR while channeling. But I am not aware of any who maintain conscious awareness in NPMR and PMR. Does anyone know if Rosie McKnight, from Monroe's original explorer group did this? Or know of anyone else. I am just beginning to look around. To see if I recognize anyone.

These things, and other psi-phenomena are products of a low entropy consciousness. The lowering of personal entropy, and refining of ego/noise is all that needs to happen and these things naturally occur. I would remain open minded and skeptical; you seem to be pretty confident that this is exactly what is happening.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:10 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Right!.. This has been happening for many months now, perhaps 3-4 months, but my awareness, during OBEs was being held at a distance from it. Sequentially I was held at less a distance, until the other morning when I was let to fully show up, experience it with 100% conscious awareness. At which point the presence speaking through me simply says "And so we begin.. And so we begin." I can certainly see why I had to be stepped up to this gradually, it is not the simplest thing in the world to experience. But my Inner Team, as I call them, have done much in the past years to ready me for it. So, right, yes, for many months I was not certain of what this was. It seemed to me it might be happening but a good deal of my awareness was with other goings on in there. It took fully showing up for there to be no more question. And we will see how this continues patterning out. In the etheric, and possibly here in PMR. I am continually, delightfully surprised by the patterning. I never know exactly where we are going with these things.