Return Home

My Big Toe Forum

Discussion and Explanation of the Writings of Tom Campbell: The Paradigm Changes Here

To register for the forum, click here

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: amazing NDE
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:32 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

i have read hundreds of NDE accounts, but this one takes the cake!
http://www.nderf.org/anita_m%27s_nde.htm

early on in my inquiry into the validity of what i now know as 'NPMR' i read almost every one of the 'exceptional accounts at NDERF ( http://www.nderf.org/Exceptional%20Accounts.htm ) and they really helped to inspire a belief that another existence might be real.

EDIT: i forgot to mention that the real fireworks happen in the NDERF interview that follows her account. just read the whole page and notice how closely her testimony jibes with tom's theories. the interview really blew my mind. it's the ultimate OBE. if you enjoy it, i can post links to other accounts that really stood out to me, but actually, all of them in the exceptional section are worth reading.

Last edited by pondini on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: amazing NDE
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:53 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you pondini. This is an amazing story.

This is quote from Anita's NDE. I think it can be a good illustration of how much uncertainty exists and plays a significant role in our life, when we've been conditioned to believe otherwise.
Quote:
I was made to understand that, as tests had been taken for my organ functions (and the results were not out yet), that if I chose life, the results would show that my organs were functioning normally. If I chose death, the results would show organ failure as the cause of death, due to cancer. I was able to change the outcome of the tests by my choice!

Lena

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:56 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I too noted how the uncertainty played out, and how it fits very well with MBT.

Read the interview too, in the same link. It shows how much wisdom she now has, she is so full of life :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Wow, I've read a zillion of these stories, but that one was truly awesome. Thanks for posting! --beau

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:18 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yeah this had MBT written all over it ;)
Thanks for sharing this link with us!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:45 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This is her website:

http://anitamoorjani.com/

I read the report and interview on NDERF a while back but never looked further into it. Thanks for bringing it up again. It is truly fascinating and relevant to MBT.

Ramon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:54 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Very good experience. Thanks Pondini.

I identify myself very much with her experience. I also have beings that love me, among them my dad and my grandma, which happens to appear very young now actually and has many friends.

I wonder if somebody else experiences the following. Besides noticing the presence of these beings in certain occasions, what I do sometimes is ask telepathically: "Are you there?" and visualize one of them, but I often just do it in general "Are you there?" and some times I get a telepathic image of one or more of them but what I often get is pleasurable vibrations in the head. It's nice to know I have a back up. I also get those vibrations when I do some nice low entropy action as a feedback as "Your doing good!", and when I don't do so good, sometimes I ask but don't get so much response :(

My sister was in the hospital. She has something weird going on on her kidneys and she gets very weak. So the other I day focused on her, visualizing her face pretty neat mainly and project white light, then I called my dad for help to and I received very strong pleasurable vibrations, that reach not only my head but all my back. Then I sent my sister a message by Facebook... "Did you receive the energy?". She called me and said "Yes", and that she felt me and our dad. She felt way much better right after that and she wasn't weak again. Sometimes I took my sister and my daughter to flights in NPMR. My daughter remembers them sometimes as dreams, and my sister too, once actually very clear, so she called me, but the match was not 100% but some parts were.

Yesterday night I was flying over New York. It was so beautiful and the view of the Earth as I was then flying away from it was unbelievable. I love to fly very high. I was a bit not so comfortable doing that about 4 years ago. Then I was having fun in some other beautiful planet with some other beings flying around huge trees, like taller than the tallest buildings.

If anybody wants to locate me, try with the avatar image. I hope I can notice you.

Later,

Clau

> http://soprano.com <

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:03 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

i'm happy you all enjoyed it, and thanks for the 'thanks' :) also, thank you for the link, ramon! i have her on facebook, but i didn't know she had her own site.

soprano, thanks for your post -it must be very exciting to be at your level! keep up the good work:)

for those interested, here is another of my favorites. i believe everyone will like this one, as well as the guy it happened to... his character is very likable.
http://www.nderf.org/lou_f%27s_nde.htm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

fascinating, this seems to support MBT as well as other mystical interpretations, I used to do a lot of research into NDE's and OOBE's. much of what a person experiences has to do with their own pre-existing belief systems. but I have also noticed that MBT does not conflict with any of the main concepts of major spiritual teachings (refering here to the teachings of the buddha, jesus [the christ], as well as the masters [yogis] in the hindu traditions). Of particular interest was the concept that time, past, present, and future can all be affected by choices we make. This seems to fall into the psi-uncertainty principle..
In my own personal search for the truth I began as an atheist. looking at science for the truth. beginning with darwin, and the evolution of life. I wanted to believe that man created god. But after looking at newton, and einstiens theories of relativity, I found quantum theory. One book in particular called "The Tao of Physics" led me to the eastern religious ideas. Somehow I managed to find a common ground within the three, christian, buddhist, and hindu. the truth seems to be the same in MBT. the big truth has always been available to us (if we search for it) Truth has been with us from the beginning.

peace
patrick

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:27 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

pgtrue, i find your post interesting because it's so similar to my own story. i was an atheist searching only to disprove western religions, and to prove my case i would use science for whatever i couldn't rationally reason-out. some time thereafter i understood that even though i didn't believe in the western world's 'god', i still knew that 'something' had to be behind the creation of the universe. i guess i considered myself an agnostic at that point. then a botched google search led me to a wikipedia article on DMT. the descriptions of the drug's effects were frightening, strange, exciting and inspiring, and caused me to read Dr. Rick Strassman's DMT: The Spirit Molecule. a book that relates the DMT experience to NDEs, OBEs, Meditative states, and even some UFO abductions. government-approved under the assumption that the studies were for psychological research, Strassman was actually establishing statistical connections between DMT and the metaphysical event-states listed above. although i have never actually heard anyone else make that claim, it seems obvious to me, considering Strassman is a long-practicing buddhist, who -in my opinion- had most-likely already tried DMT, LSD and Psilocybin.

at any rate, the next books i read were on buddhism, OBEs and NDEs. as you can imagine, my views are much different now.

as a side note, i've heard that Strassman has toyed with the notion of a 'mass awakening' in 2012 -an idea that 'Anita M' seems to disagree with according to her assertion that such an event would be "chaotic".

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

pondini wrote:
as a side note, i've heard that Strassman has toyed with the notion of a 'mass awakening' in 2012 -an idea that 'Anita M' seems to disagree with according to her assertion that such an event would be "chaotic".
My former mentor was quite interested in systems theory, and she used to say that a system a little chaotic was then open for the intake of new information for that while, it was then permeable in that way. She has been right before.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:39 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Bette,
Oh how I love this forum,
From chaos... order, and from order... chaos. seems to be the pattern.
As far as I can see there is already plenty of chaos in this system, and we are due for some change.
The new paradigm is spreading. Even though it might appear that the forces of darkness are in control. Good men (and women) are out there doing good work, but they are not making a lot of noise. We can very quietly and peacfully change the world
It has been said many times and in many ways "If I want to make the world a better place, I should simply become a better person"
The impetus is on self, and the struggle is always with "self"

Pondini,
I started as an atheist, then became an agnostic as well. But if you ask me what I am today I really couldnt explain it. its almost like taking all the religion and all the science and rolled it all together its closer to the truth. If we seek (with open minded skepticism) we usually do find, our big truths. But like the buddha said (allegedly) "believe nothing, no matter who told you, even if I told you, ... Find your own answers.
I remember reading about chemically induced altered states, as well as the similarities between some mental illnesses and para-normal phenomena. There may indeed be a thin line between madness and genius, and there are many examples of altered states of consciousness (vision quests). Tom Campbell suggested that in some cases people have the ability to receive multiple data streams. But imagine if we were suddenly receiving data from other demensions and couldnt turn it off? we could be diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic.

There are many paths to take, even the ones leading into the woods will sometimes take you to the top of the mountain, eventually

love, patrick

peace
patrick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:28 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Pondini.

Thanks for the link. It was an inspiring reading.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:24 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Dang it all, I got a message in my email that there was a new reply here, but when I clicked on the link it told me I wasn't allowed to view this forum...so I clicked the link below that and I wound up here, but alas no new post...hmmmm. Well, its still a great link.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:33 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Beau,

Sorry that happened Beau. The system apparently sent you the note before I moved that post to an inaccessible location pending deletion. That was a post made by a brand new member who apparently came on board as a spammer. They posted 11 new posts this morning, each containing a half dozen or so links advertising Nike shoes. You missed nothing. I am waiting for a reply explaining their activities rather than just ban them outright.

Ted