Ok, so more general hypothesizing, which i think could lead to more deep results. I have collected some information from the GLP webesite and am presenting it here.
Lets say we live in an illusion which are created by our inner senses. This illusion is physicality/PMR. When we entered this reality, we agreed on some rule sets. These rule sets define how we perceive
This perception is farely objective because of whatever mechanism runs the reality (i.e. the inner senses of people communicate via telepathy to keep things nice and consistent).
The question: How do you change reality (i.e. bend rules) drastically if you can only perceive/are following the rules?
First, I will quote the original author, Chaol. This answers the question "why would creating a model of perception, a 'small picture', be just as good as the 'large picture?'"
There is, "no creation of matter without energy", as is stated.
We are assuming that there is creation, matter, and energy. Further, we are assuming that matter can be created and is created, matter can exist separately from energy and is separate, and matter needs energy to be created.
We can make the above assumptions and (currently) arrive at no answer or we can start with an other assumption and see where it takes us.
Let's assume that creation, matter, and energy are not separate but something that we perceive as being separate.
(We can safely assume that we perceive them as being separate because of our assumptions. Outside of our perception we do not know if they are separate. Let us further assume that we cannot know of anything beyond our current perception and thus can only safely assume that our perception is all that exists.)
So in that case our answers are thus:
1) But what "form" does energy take, if it precedes matter? [Irrelevant]
2) What contains energy? [Our perspective does, if it is indeed separate from energy]
3) How does it exist without matter? [Irrelevant]
4) How is energy expressed with no form? [If we can perceive it, it already has form. Although we don't know if any form that exists is real or not.]
Of course, we don't know if this line of reasoning is true. But because it makes less unverifiable assumptions it can be reasoned that it is something that may have more of an answer for us than something else where no answer is obvious.
So, from the assumption that perception is everything, can one build up a method of bending rules?
(1) First you make yourself feel in control using a systematic method for westerners, like the genius, because the machine gives to you how you perceive (not just consciously). These perceptions im talking about are normal things - sort of like, if we believe we have to go through stuff the hard way the machine will give us stuff the hard way. The machine wont allow anything that another person doesn't want (unless, say, the machine has a virus in it).
(2) Once you feel in control and are able to change conditions (think effective positive thinking), you then systemize everything with a language of perception, based on how we actually perceive. You basically integrate the language into the genius, which you know already works because of step 1. The language opens up 'possibilities.'
(3) You then start to experiment with the different structures one can form in your mind with neuronics. We now have 'neuronics', the language of perception, which allows one to find information and change conditions, in our mind.
Now, im theorizing that this simple stuff can form complex stuff, just like dna can. And of course our mind is the hardware, because I theorize, and am backed up by the 'seth speaks'' books, that it has much more potential then we utilize.
Now, lets say reality has some rules. I would like to relate reality to a complex , self organizing system. These self organizing systems spontaneously organize through 'bifurcations.' Also, these systems are formed from many small parts, and together they form the self organizing system which has properties that the small parts dont contain.
Now, imagine reality as a complex, self-organizing system.
My Question: How does an action effect the complex self -organizing system? What if the action comes from outside the reality, vs inside?
If one has a full understanding of how actions effect the complex self-organizing system, could one effectively tweak things? Surely the 'rules' are just one emergent property of the self-organizing system?
This reminds me of an article I read on how chaos can be synchronized by connecting two chaotic systems. This PMR, a self-organizing system, could you 'create' another self-organizing system, and connect it to effect it? Interesting stuff .....
I hypothesize that by learning about perception, we learn more about how this self-organizing system works, because after all perception is all about perceiving this illusion which is self-organizing! That is why studying perception can work ....
EDIT: Im on step 1, just trying out the 'genius' and feeling in control, i think artistic people would definitely appreciate 'discovering' crazy rules and symbols! And then doing them! Im still hypothesizing in the other steps...