Return Home

My Big Toe Forum

Discussion and Explanation of the Writings of Tom Campbell: The Paradigm Changes Here

To register for the forum, click here

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Coming Back
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:52 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Peter wrote:
Ted: I'm just experiencing a plan set up in advance with a lot of proclivities, interests and activities of value to understanding and information placed in my conscious when and as necessary.

I wanted to start a website for fun and say that I could actually do it ;-) Photography is my interest but after a couple of weeks of toying with the idea and a few test runs I felt an urge to write about 'stilling' the mind. I read Eckhart Tolle's books and thought I'd follow suite in a small way. Two months later my Father passed away(He wasn't sick when I started the site) and having that website was a great tool for peace in my life at the time. I look back and think why did I start the site on that subject at that time ? Fate? The way you describe it could have been all ready to go, a plan:) I don't know but it has led me here so I am happy now...

Before I had children I was very interested in and read all I could get my hands on about autism, then I had ability to use that knowledge with my son. I'm just saying.
Love
Bette

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:56 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Having recently read Dr Michael Newton's two books on the Spirit World (The Journey of Souls and The Destiny of souls) or what is known as NPMR. The whole point of souls reincarnating with usually a significant amnesiac block is that, constraint in the PMR creates opportunities for growth, it creates a challenge to be overcome with love. If a soul on Earth remembered his/her past life, this would create a lesser opportunity for important lessons and goals to lower entropy.

Earth is one of the most severe places to be born, no doubt. In the coming century those born on Earth will have to deal with numerous ecological, resource and climate crisis due to population pressures (financial crisis being a subset of the stated crisis). This will create stresses that will prove to he highly demanding for consciousness growth IMO. Either humanity grows up or it withers.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:25 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Viv, aren't Dr. Michael Newton's books fantastic?.....It blew me away and the similarity in all of the cases...It's too bad Dr Newton has retired, as I would love to see him write more books.

I'd be curious to see if MBT supports communication with animals? Perhaps Tom, Claudio or Bette know? The reason I ask, is because when I lost a pet years ago, I had the dog visit me and even leave trails in the house. I heard him scratching vividly at the back door. In addition, I heard him panting at the end of the bed, and this was very clear while I was awake....

I've also heard of people who've had cats, have their recently departed cat jump up on the bed, even leaving indendations on the bedpread?

So this leads up to another question, will you see your departed animals once you leave death and emerge in the astral dimension? It seems like this is very much supported by those who've had near-death experiences, but just curious if MBT supports this as well......

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:09 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sure you can. I mainly tried dogs. Some birds and dolphins. For sure. Don't expect complex words :)

Clau

> http://soprano.com <

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:23 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

@ Vestal

I'm sure it's possible. Animals have a lower level of consciousness as they have a smaller decision space to make choices (from Tom Campbell's California slides I think) but nonetheless they do have a consciousness. There are accounts in Journey and Destiny of Souls that animals too have souls at a lower level of complexity and that they too are found in the spirit world/ NPMR.

I wouldn't be surprised if animals reincarnate as well in other forms as well. As they too have consciousness and are also seeking to lower their entropy.

In Destiny/ Journey of Souls, we read that the more experienced souls change colour over time as they grow and learn more and that they require a smaller percentage of their energy in their lives as opposed to less experienced IUOC's. Something like 30% vs 60-80%, this is because they have lower entropy hence they are able to do more 'work' effectively as it were.

It's all so fascinating, Dr Newton's work fits in quite perfectly within Tom Campbell's masterpiece. Bruce Lipton's work fits in with all this as well, his work in cell biology implicitly led to the discovery of a soul/ IUOC as it were :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:47 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Viv,

I have discussed a lot of what is described in Michael Newton's books with Tom in the past. The color coding is a subjective thing, not literal fact. Tom says to keep in mind the kindergarten nature of the local PMR where these people are incarnating and thus the level from which they are interpreting their NPMR periods between PMR incarnations. Like all aspects of NPMR, when observed through a PMR perspective as all of these persons were doing, the PMR rule set and point of view colors everything. It is all subjective and not literal. While Michael Newton did good work and valuable, keep in mind the limitations on the information based upon the limitations of the sources from whom the information came, kindergarten level incarnates for the most part. As a virtual reality, all the swooping around as in the mass movements of souls, the 'transportation system' is entirely interpretation. Also such things as the description of the creation of new souls from a primal mass. Virtual reality and not literal description.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:09 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey All,

I noticed the direction this discussion was starting to take regarding animals, so I wanted to post some really good Seth material that I just looked up; in one of the books, on that very subject.

(The question is asked:) "Are animals fragments of human beings?"

Seth wrote:

SETH: In one manner of speaking, you are fragments of your entities. Yet you consider yourselves quite independent, and not thrust-off second-handed selves; so dogs and other animals are not simply the manifestation of stray psychic energy on the part of human beings.

Animals do have varying degrees of self-consciousness, as indeed people do. The consciousness that is within them is as valid and eternal as your own, however. There is nothing to prevent a personality from investing a portion of his own energy into an animal form. This is not transmigration of souls. It does not mean that a man can be reincarnated in an animal. It does mean that personalities can send a portion of their energy into various kinds of form.

Perhaps reincarnations are over for a given individual, for example, yet within him is still some sense of yearning for the natural earth with which he has so often been involved. So he may project a fragment of his consciousness in such a way into an animal form. When this is done, the earth is then experienced in the way natural for the form. A man is not an animal, then, nor does he invade, say, the body of one.

He simply adds some of his energy to that present in the animal, mixing this vitality with the animal's own. This does not mean that all animals are fragments in this manner, however. Animals, as any pet owner knows, have their own personalities and characteristics, and individual ways of perceiving the reality available to them. Some goble experience. Their consciousness can be immeasurably quickened by contact with friendly humans, and an emotional involvement with life is strongly developed.

The mechanics of consciousness remain the same. They do not change for animals or men. Therefore there are no limitation set upon the development of any individual consciousness, or growth of any identity. Consciousness both in the body and without finds its own range, its own level. A dog then, is not limited to being a dog in other existences.

A certain level, again, of consciousness is necessary, a certain kind of knowledge, a certain understanding of energy organization before an identity can manipulate a complicated physical organism.

As you know, consciousness has a great tendency to maintain individuality, and yet to join in gestalts at the same time. An animal consciousness after death may form such a gestalt with other such consciousnesses, in which abilities are pooled and the combined cooperation makes possible, for example, a change of species.

In these and other cases, however, the innate individuality is not lost but remains indelibly imprinted. Consciousness must by its nature change, and so identities must also change - not one blotting out the other, but building upon it while each succeeding step is maintained and not discarded, you see.

-Cole

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:20 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Viv,
thanks. I thought I remembered reading something about animals in the Newton books, but it's been so many years since I've
read them. I guess I need to re-read them...

Cole, do you know what Seth book that might be? I have a couple of Seth books at home.

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:21 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

vestal wrote:
Cole, do you know what Seth book that might be? I have a couple of Seth books at home.

Thanks

Seth Speaks.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:54 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

@ Ted,

What of the interpretations of the rarer but more experienced IUOC's? (Dr Newton had something like 90% of us on Earth as being below or at Level III) I'm sure, the NPMR must be very difficult to fully describe by an entity presently in PMR given the beauty, love, openness and vastness described. It certainly seems a more lovely place as opposed to our PMR. Why is something like the colour coding of IUOC's subjective though?

How would you describe the NPMR virtual reality? Certainly the life books appear to be digital records of our actions, thoughts etc while the place of life selection IMO is a future probability surface based on conditional probability of past actions and decisions. While places of learning, interaction with other IUOC's enables learning and growing up as it were.

Is there a record of your discussions with Tom on this very topic? Would be fascinating to read.