Return Home

My Big Toe Forum

Discussion and Explanation of the Writings of Tom Campbell: The Paradigm Changes Here

To register for the forum, click here

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:51 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi, there...

What do you think about the mass ufo sightings at the ECETI Ranch in Trout Lake Washington?
As far as I understood that shouldn't be possible at such a frequent rate because of the uncertainty principle.
Shouldn't we develop our consciousness in our earthly "in-the-box"-environment?

Any thoughts?

Greets Chet

Website of James Gilliland:

www.eceti.org

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:28 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

chet baker wrote:
Any thoughts? Greets Chet
All I know about Gilliland is, I watched his interview on CMN last year, I will guess some time between August and October, and he predicted some catastrophe like a global food shortage or the internet being taken down by November or possibly he had said the end of the year. I was thrown into a fear tailspin by that, and it did not manifest. I've harbored ill will towards him ever since, guess I should practice a little forgiveness and let it go.

Edit: I am watching it again and it was the electrical grid going down by the end of last year. Some of what he says makes good sense though, it's a decent interview.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I never heard of it/him, but will check it out. I just got finished watching a show on The History Channel called Ancient Aliens, and it is basically coming into public awareness that aliens exist, probably. This is a new (2010) show, with all sorts of minds I already love, saying it's on, religions will crumble (that's why the Vatican said the two concepts God and life out there can exist together), and it is common although secret knowledge that we aren't alone. The History Channel, it has to be worth something.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:59 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The Ancient Aliens show is pretty cool, very entertaining!

I'm kind of ambivalent about the whole idea, though. These days, I don't trust anything anymore. :P

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yeah, someone that saw the same show, and yes it was very entertaining to me, too. Did you see how happy (and cute) Georgio T. looked, he was beaming with satisfaction at his theory being given the time of day. I like The History Channel, mainly because it informs me of historical things with different "facts" than I'm used to, what I do know. I think I started blocking public school type "knowledge" early on, for sure history as soon as I heard about "Manifest Destiny" and "The House on the Hill." Georgio, Paul Davies (one of my favorite authors), and several others on that show I like. If you like someone information is more easily accepted for consideration, or maybe it is that when information is able to be accepted in for consideration we like the source, who knows?

I find no reason for The Ancient Astronaut to be mutually exclusive with MBT, and I love both (yep, am emotionally attached).
Love
Bette