Return Home

My Big Toe Forum

Discussion and Explanation of the Writings of Tom Campbell: The Paradigm Changes Here

To register for the forum, click here

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Help
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:04 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I had a half brother that was schizophrenic and a sister that was bi-polar. Anonymous' post sounds all too familiar. What the connection this has in NPMR I'm not sure. Not enough blocks between NPMR and PMR? A vulnerable IOUC that other consciousnesses are interfering with?

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:54 pm 

Your comments are correct and I thank you. I do not live in your universe, and when I have to relive my experiences to show where I am coming from, I am my own worst enemy because an angry person is always wrong. I loved the good people and tried to save them because they were lied to, but the zombies are a pain in the ass because their truth is a lie, and right gets the wrong treatment. I am trying to learn how to communicate what I experience as a reason for my actions, but obviously a grade school picture requires professional effort, which I hope someone else will do. It seems like everyone learned to be a reductionist whose parts cannot be reflected as a hydrodynamic whole, and I would rather be a fool than learn what I am told to Believe.

I was the one who had no faith in the Beliefs of others so I asked myself the questions, and there I was the atheist who learned by Epiphany. Everyone knows it all and I lived like a fool, then when I learned something, everyone tells me I can't know the truth because they they learned to Believe there is no causality, and everything is just an opinion because you can't have position and momentum at the same time. I am not allowed to know anything because there is nothing in the universe but their ego, and the proof is they can't see the truth with their own eyes. Then when I try to tell them the truth, they look at each other and draw circles with their finger around their ear, and mental illness is the effect of their own imposed on another, because the act of observing changes the thing itself.

I thought you people might be better and smarter than the typical cow, and nothing has changed my mind. Perhaps it will require effort on your part, but you can look at this grade school geometry of a Unified Field Theory with Hydrodynamic Time, and use causality to create the objective physical universe with position and momentum. If you can see this, I would like to add the Bicameral Mind and a neurohologram to show you how the subjective universe was created. Then with a synthesis, I Believe you can visualise The Lost Ark of The Covenant as a solution to the problems of society.

The God Particle and Hydrodynamic Time

Instead of observing the universe as parts governed by the laws of quantum mechanics because there is no causality, observe the unseen particle that causes everything, then everything is part of the whole derived by the laws of cause and effect.

A Unified Field Theory is about two fields and a motion as cause of everything by the implied forces of entropy. Begin with a fluid mass of particles with space between them and give it motion, it causes spin as an oar through water. The unseen particle goes out and the space between goes in by centrifugal force, and aether separates into positive and negative charges bound by mutual attraction, but governed by orbital momentum that decays over time causing the exchange of particles. Positive charges exiting the pole of a black hole are unified with the negative charges in orbital momentum by a spin, and the action is an electron that binds a proton in a vortex filament where the axis of action is least action, and the quickest time that connects the dots in a holographic universe is a curved line caused by the hydrodynamic force.

By visualising the geometry of the whole and implied forces, the black hole breaks down into quasars, galaxies, solar systems, and atoms... and accounts for the particle wave theory of light, special and general relativity, quantum mechanics, and the forces of nature.The theory predicts the Sun has a hole in it, the Earth is hollow, their axis are connected by the least action, and the quickest time is a Stargate. Then there is causality for polarised fusion, Zero point energy, and man made vortex filaments for travel.

The universe is a hologram where everything is caused by two fields that come together by the implied forces of entropy, and what you see is the electrodynamic effect caused by an unseen hydrodynamic force. Hydrodynamic time is the quickest time that connects the parts of a noosphere in motion by a curved line, and The Ark is causality with position and momentum at the moment of Creation, which is outside the causality of linear electrodynamic sense perception.

Anonomous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:18 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Anon, things are caused, but they are not determined. You can follow the thread of causation to many things that happen if you just look. You can follow the probability of what MAY happen as well, but when you do so and tell people, and then the thing happens, well they burned people for less.

There is a cause for me writing this, and that is because you wrote what you wrote. This is true here, and in fractally smaller and larger ways too. There is no god, but there are many more belief systems controlling what we perceive as reality other than just the god ones. There really is a more simple answer to what you think is real than what you may know about at this time. You do seem capable of finding out though, for yourself, and by cutting out all the chatter that is creating much of your angst, in my opinion. You do feel angst you would like not to feel, right?

What is your gut reaction to meditation?
Love
Bette