Return Home

My Big Toe Forum

Discussion and Explanation of the Writings of Tom Campbell: The Paradigm Changes Here

To register for the forum, click here

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Question on healing
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:55 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I was thinking about the few remote healing techniques I've read/heard about, and all of them somehow involve pin-pointing the problem area on the target body, and working from there. And I wondered: why does it need to be so fine-grained? Why not just imagine/wish this person to heal from whatever it's suffering, whatever and wherever the problem is, and let the CS do the rest? Is it simply a matter of effectiveness, with the more detailed approach being much more efficient than the later?

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Question on healing
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:10 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Froggy I think Tom would say that whatever tool works for you is for you, and I don't know for sure but everything/way of Intent healing is a tool to focus Intent with. I don't know if healing without a tool is possible unless Intent is a tool, and then I would know the answer to that.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:28 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Froggy,

Tom has posted about this. Basically it is a matter of what enables you to function as you wish in terms of achieving healing. Typically tools change for an individual over time and the need or desire to use any tool can disappear with time and experience. Whatever feels right for you at any given time. It is just as you ask in your question and no tool is required unless you require one by choice.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:21 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Froggy,

I think that Tom said the difference was like standing in the warm sun coming through a window and using a magnifying glass to concentrate it into a tight powerful beam. In one lecture, he said that it was even more effective if you had some knowledge of anatomy and could pinpoint the problem exactly.

Tom has said that you have to be careful what you wish for, so to speak. If you are too general with your intent, you might get results but not what you really wanted. Cue ominous music.

Ramon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:04 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks for the replies everyone! I indeed recall the magnifying glass analogy now, not sure why I forgot about that one :) That's pretty much what I inferred as well. It's logical, after all..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:55 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Froggy,
I'm am of the opinion ,from personal experience, that profound healing in PMR can be acheived through Lucid Dreaming-OBEs. I do believe that the representations of ourselves and loved one's in NPMR are more malleable then our PMR versions.When focused on with healing intention the results can sort of reverberate or distill out to the PMR representation.

From my experience, I want to say that it is not even necessary to see the person at any point in NPMR.And also that it may take many repeated episodes to start to see a real effect ,depending on the severity of the problem.

Of course ,as they say around here,the psi uncertainty principle is at work and there are limits,so timing can be important.Also,it may be that there is some greater action at work in a bigger picture,but this is difficult to know for sure about IMO.

Here is an interesting link about this. I suggest reading some of Ed Kellogg's articles and papers too. I know for an absolute fact that this stuff is real...

http://www.dreaminglucid.com/print/printarthealing.html

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:50 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks for the link Jeff, going to check it out now.