Return Home

My Big Toe Forum

Discussion and Explanation of the Writings of Tom Campbell: The Paradigm Changes Here

To register for the forum, click here

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:16 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It could be that I'm crazy but I'm finding that my Chiropractic adjustments are opening me up to communing with npmr. Do you think this has to do with skeletal alignment opening the chakras or something?

Have any of you got any info on the Foot Chakra? I have intense swirling around my feet when I a meditating and I read that that is a bad blockage sign. Any thoughts on how to clear the blockages in in the feet?

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:33 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

What foot chakra? Remember that these are all metaphorical things. Ask your Guidance in your meditation what it means. It clearly must be idiosyncratic to you.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:13 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey Beau,

I hear you bro..........I think your getting your chakra's and meridians in a tangle?
This might explain what your trying to get at,there is a nice piece about the feet in here that might help.
You should find what your looking for under the first big green "fact" icon on the page.

http://www.netplaces.com/reflexology/un ... idians.htm

This feeling may well be idiosyncratic to you as it is to many but hey you probably have something to learn by exploring the feelings your getting so just enjoy the ride as normal. :)

Love,
Wayno

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks for the responses guys. I really can't figure if this is a blockage or a good thing with the chi working for me. But that said there is a foot and hand chakra to those who seem to be in the know about such things. I'm trying to track this METAPHOR down...yes I know its a Metaphor, to see if it is hurting my meditations or hindering.

Here is the link I was reading about:

http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/hb/hhb-13.shtml

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:25 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

So should we invent some elbow and knee chakras as well? Upon what and how long an existing tradition are foot or hand chakras based? Other traditions place the connection to the greater reality at the top most chakra, not at the feet. I'm sure you can find places on the Internet that advocate that those few percentage points of the world population who are "white" should own the rest of humanity as slaves. This is a tradition among some, no doubt based upon low IQ. How they manage to ignore the fact that humanity originated in Africa where environmental factors made us very dark skinned is beyond me, but they do. So their ancestors were in fact black both on the basis of present terminology and on almost a literal basis. That it might be on the Internet does not mean that we should be paying attention to it.

Please don't stray down side paths and fail to look for guidance. Especially as you know that the chakras are only metaphors. And metaphors for VR effects as well.

Ted

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:50 am 
Beau wrote:
It could be that I'm crazy but I'm finding that my Chiropractic adjustments are opening me up to communing with npmr. Do you think this has to do with skeletal alignment opening the chakras or something?

Have any of you got any info on the Foot Chakra? I have intense swirling around my feet when I a meditating and I read that that is a bad blockage sign. Any thoughts on how to clear the blockages in in the feet?

Makes sense to me Beau, though one doesn't necessarily need to directly connect the chakras to this. Our spinal system is connected to a tremendously complex and integrated nerve system which runs electricity throughout the body. When nerves that run through the spine are impinged, it can hinder various body processes and cause major imbalance in virtually any system of the body.

In turn, this eventually effects the endocrine glandular system. It's this physical system in the body, which connects to the "Chakras". It's like the Endocrine glands are the physical interface between other consciousness states/dimensions and the physical, for our consciousness. Course it's "metaphorical" but everything is metaphorical and there still is a rule set though.

So, if we create a better balance and free up the nerves to do their jobs properly, we might find we have extra "energy" and ability to focus in the various states of consciousness, especially nonphysically, since it's quite easy for a consciousness connected to a densified, collective thoughtform construct (the physical body) to perceive the physical.

It's similar, in some ways, to how T.C. talks about the detrimental effects of sugar and other ingested substances on the human ability to more clearly perceive in all various states and levels of consciousness.

Different way of affecting, but similar essential principles involved. I once had a Chiropractic session wherein before i got adjusted, i thought i had felt pretty good, at least for me. But when the Chiropractor was done adjusting me, i felt like i was almost mildly high in the euphoric sense.

It's amazing what those nerves in our spines can effect in our conscious awareness and behavior. There is well known case in the Cayce readings about an otherwise gentle and loving family man who suddenly seemed to gone insane and abuse his family. He was locked up in a mental institution. A friend of the family approached Cayce and asked for a Reading for him. A Reading was given, and Cayce's guidance outlined that the man had some major nerve impingements via his spinal system (i believe from a recent fall or accident of some kind, but don't quote me), and recommended adjustments in certain areas and said that if these were made and maintained for awhile, the man would return to normal. These suggestions were carried out ,and the man was released from the mental institution because he did return to his old gentle self again. He was immensely grateful to Cayce for this help, and showed up at one of his talks, and it became a dramatic and tearful first meeting in person.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:22 am 
Ted Vollers wrote:
How they manage to ignore the fact that humanity originated in Africa where environmental factors made us very dark skinned is beyond me, but they do. So their ancestors were in fact black both on the basis of present terminology and on almost a literal basis. That it might be on the Internet does not mean that we should be paying attention to it.

Ted

One doesn't need to believe in the above belief system based on mainstream (erroneous) paradigms in order to know and care about the truth of equality and treating all with kindness, respect, and love.

Here's a little food for thought about the above mainstream paradigm and that it's not necessarily a correct one. From Science Frontiers Online website. Pay attention especially to the latter, "comments" section.

http://www.science-frontiers.com/sf100/sf100b05.htm

"At one point during the last 400,000 years, the human population worldwide was reduced to only about 10,000 breeding men and women -- the size of a very small town. What caused this population "bottleneck"? Did a population crash engulf the entire globe. If not, who was spared?

Such questions arise from a surprising observation: Human DNA is remarkably uniform everywhere humans are found. This hidden genetic uniformity is difficult to believe if one strolls through a cosmopolitan city like New York or Paris. Nevertheless, compared to the DNA of the great apes, whose mutation rates should be close to ours, human genes on the average show far fewer mutations. Human DNA from Tokyo and London is more alike than that from two lowland gorillas occupying the same forest in West Africa. Harvard anthropologist M. Ruvolo has commented: "It is a mystery that none of us can explain."

The clear implication is that humans recently squeezed through a population bottleneck, during which many accumulated mutations were wiped out. In a sense, the human race began anew during the last 400,000 years. Unfortunately, DNA analysis cannot say where the very grim reaper came from.

(Gibbons, Ann; "The Mystery of Humanity's Missing Mutations," Science, 267:35, 1995.)

Comment. The hand that wiped the slate clean, or nearly so, might have been a meteor impact, a pandemic, the Ice Ages, a flood, volcanism, etc. Whatever it was, it seems to have largely spared Africa*. The chimps and gorillas there apparently did not pass through the bottleneck. Even more interesting is the observation that the DNA of Subsaharan Africans does shows more variability and therefore seems older than that from humans elsewhere on the planet. (See BMG9 in our catalog volume: Biological Anomalies: Humans III.) Or perhaps Subsaharan DNA only seems older because it was not forced through that bottleneck. There are implications here for the African Eve theory".

Anyone who has read some of T.C.'s work should be open to the concept that many mainstream scientific paradigms which are touted as universally accepted "fact", are often riddled with holes and inaccuracies. There is a lot of anomalous data out there which does not fit into the mainstream belief systems. Science Frontiers Online conveniently scans and organizes the worlds scientific publications for such anomalous data. In any case, if Eve did not come out of Africa specifically, but more or less originated simultaneously around the world, then what does this really matter or change?

* It's interesting to note about the above that both Plato and Cayce's guidance note this about Africa and how it was largely spared some past "population bottlenecks". Plato talks about it in his work that chronicles the Greek philosopher Solon who went to Egypt to study with the Hierophants there, and Cayce outlines an ancient Egyptian saga wherein a prophetic, spiritual leader type brings his people from Eurasian area to Egypt because he knows that Egypt will be a safe place for the then coming world geological and climatic upheavals and changes which this source said last occurred primarily about 12,000 years or so ago.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:02 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

That is a lot of interesting data Vasra, thank you.

Beau, if you can find a small plot of nice garden loam, living soil, and dig a whole at least six inches but a foot deep is better to stand in for periods of time you may get some thing from it. You can dig it so that you can sit at the edge comfortably too, that's what have done.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:38 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks for digging this up. I am familiar with the storyline from many years ago, most likely pre-computer days, so I don't remember the source. I'll be poking around on that website to see if anything 'tingle's (reference to 'ASMR thread').

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:06 pm 
You're welcome. Thank you for the appreciation Bette.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:31 pm 

Skeletal alignment does play an important part, so does your health. This chiropractor explains why:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPg2kZla ... ature=plcp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

@itsat
At about 8:30 minutes he is already into talking about blood pressure, but there I need to call BS on him and refuse to watch it further because I do not expect to hear anything profound from someone who says things like this.
Later around 13 min. he gets onto placebos - thats where I really quit.

BS, half and quarter truths and a waste of time

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:16 pm 

Jonathan, you have replied to two of my posts negatively while I was sharing something positive with two different members. Do you think you are evolving towards love or regressing, based on your responses? I don't think anyone can take in information while scrolling through a video and not watching it fully, with attachments such as expectations.
The chiropractor states that all our organs grow off the spinal chord and so everything is controlled and coordinated by the nervous system. If an organ is not working correctly, he looks for a pinched nerve. The question asked was,' …I'm finding that my Chiropractic adjustments are opening me up to communing with npmr. Do you think this has to do with skeletal alignment opening the chakras or something?' My answer based on this knowledge was yes. If you have a healthy spine alignment then you have a healthy chakra, as it is your centre. What profoundness were YOU looking for?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Weren't you sharing it with all who read here?
I sure hope to be evolving towards love intead of regressing ;)
itsat wrote:
I don't think anyone can take in information while scrolling through a video and not watching it fully, with attachments such as expectations.

I think I can, but to be sure I did watch it fully in the meantime.
Though after encountering a lot of questionable things in just over 10 minutes into it I had enough of justification already.

You know, itsat, sometimes I'm not looking for profoundness, but am just interested in the subject and thus reading and watching - and a little resemblance to actual fact would be enough.
When someone posts a link to a video and recommends it and if the topic is whithin my interest, I usually watch it.
What do I expect to find?
As this is not the first time that I encounter the topic I expect it to be about in line with what I already know, and I hope to find something to expand my knowledge.
It may be arrogant but I'm confident to know when something is 90 (plus) degree off course.

You stated:
itsat wrote:
Skeletal alignment does play an important part, so does your health. ...

and I can confirm this to be true for me also.

But I perceive the explanation as to why, in the video you linked, as not stringent or convincing.
That does not diminish the truth, but how he sells it is just hard to bear for me.

He throws facts, hearsay, lies and pseudo-science all in one bin, then mixes it all up and presents it to you.
He is somehow arriving at correct conclusions sometimes and in the end, but how he gets there is literally by telling half- and quarter truths and even blatant lies. Maybe he does not know better because if he does it's even worse.

I certainly don't want to come across as negative, but this is my truth: it's BS.
Again: not his implied conclusions but how he gets there.

I could point it all out to you, but I won't do it here unless asked for.