Since you know how to do remote viewing, why not take the 1 million dollar randi challenge and shut that guy up for good? I know you said that the proof has to be personal since its subjective but I'm pretty sure something like remote viewing could be objectively confirmed.
In addition to the other good points (and to restate):
1. The challenge is known to be unreasonable in terms of the requirements to succeed. Randi should just hand over $1 mill to PEAR or to the members of the Stargate Project. They have already accomplished enough evidence.
2. The long-term growth of the system trumps and can override anything it needs to. After all, everything
is a result of it
. It might be that such definitive proof of PSI to the masses would be detrimental to the long term growth of the system. So, the system may intervene so that it never quite works out for the $1 mill challenge.
3. Randi himself had a classic OBE and denied it as false because the location of his cat and the color of his bed cover did not match that of PMR. Not even a nudge by the system was able to shake him free of his current beliefs in an objective reality. Randi's feet are currently buried deep in belief.
4. The intent of all of the people (mostly skeptics ... a.k.a. believers) plays a role in the outcome. One person surrounded by 40 (or however many) people with a belief (intent) that PSI is bunk has a strong potential to fumble the process.
5. The few people that do have the understanding and "power" to rock Randi's world, likely know better and just let things unfold more naturally, with time. Imagine trying to explain calculus to a group of kindergarteners - not much point. It would only muck up the process. They will get there in their own time and in a way that is more beneficial.
Randi and the like are not forgotten by the system. They will continue to be nudged along as appropriate in attempt to open their eyes to a larger reality. In the meantime, working on ourselves and increasing our own personal understanding (working to let go of fear, belief, and ego) will have a much greater effect on the whole (and on Randi) than any objective proof or $1 mill challenge ever will.
Perhaps Randi, after passing on, will requiring rescuing from his beliefs by somebody doing retrievals at The Monroe Institute. What an opportunity that would be!