Return Home
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:19 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:54 pm 

Hello everybody,
Before writing my question, I summarize the context …
This subject is very difficult to put in words, a fortiori when English is not your mother tongue.

Introduction

The FWAU partitions off a piece of itself that logs on in a virtual reality to play an avatar. That piece of itself contains all its quality (but no memory). It logs on in total immersion, that’s why the IUOC partition only a piece of itself, it has other things to do and ha can’t be totally immerged.
When the avatar dies, the FWAU lose its connection to the data stream of the particular virtual reality he was logged in. Then there is a gradual transition, for that “FWAU partition” to gradually become aware of the bigger picture. Then the experience packet then starts to fade like a dream.
The FWAU partition then start to reintegrate the IUOC he is a part of.

The FWAU then disappears, the boundaries are taken down and he becomes part of the IUOC again.

Then, here is my question.

Here and now, “I”, the particular subset of the IUOC that is logged in this datastream and that I play now, is separated from the main IUOC. I mean I am conscious of my particular environment and the IUOC is also conscious, separately, of his environment in the NPMR. Both are “conscious” in the same time. 2 “consciousness”.
When the avatar in which the “partition” that “I” am right now will die, boundaries will be taken down and “I” will reintegrate my IUOC. But Tom says that in that process, the “FWAU partitioned” will disappear, because “I” will reintegrate the IUOC that has his own FWAU.
Then, logically, should we consider that when the boundaries are taken down, “I” will lose the conscience I have of my self to the benefit of the FWAU of my main IUOC?
I mean, is there a “continuity of conscience” regarding the conscience of the FWAU partitioned?
How can “I” still be aware of myself if my FWAU disappear?

Very difficult to explain, I guess more precisions will come with the discussion.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:57 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

"Then, logically, should we consider that when the boundaries are taken down, “I” will lose the conscience I have of my self to the benefit of the FWAU of my main IUOC?
I mean, is there a “continuity of conscience” regarding the conscience of the FWAU partitioned?
How can “I” still be aware of myself if my FWAU disappear?"

I do not have any memory of the process currently, but from what I understand it will be similar to the process of you forgetting your dreams when you wake up in the morning after you have had some vivid dreams that you remember clearly when you wake up, only you NPMR memories will slowly come back to you so it will not be such a shock. Like waking up from a long dream not knowing where you are, unless you are aware of the whole process.

From what I understand, Yes, there is a continuity of your consciousness awareness throughout the whole thing. The partition is removed only once all of your NPMR memories come back to you. Then you will be your IUOC and no longer playing your current character. Your FWAU does not disappear, but just the memories that part of yourself was playing will fade.

From your IUOC's perspective, it is not 2 consciousnesses, but just itself playing both at the same time. You could also say the same thing from the LCS perspective. From the LCS perspective, it does not see billions or trillions or consciousnesses, but just itself playing all of these characters as well.
Your thinking of 2 consciousnesses is just from your perspective because you are not aware of what your NPRM self is doing or thinking, if you where, you would see it the same way as well, just one consciousness with multiple data streams going.

partition is maybe not the best word. the separation of access to data is fully removed and then just like that you will be one again. Your IUOC has already integrated all of your growth and change in personality type, etc, throughout your whole life so from its perspective there is not much change other than the realization that its time to maybe think of future planing maybe.

Its funny, I seem to always change the radio in the car to a station playing
Marcy Playground- Sex and Candy "yeah mama this surely is a dream"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:28 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

“I mean is there a ‘continuity of consciousness’ regarding the conscience of the FWAU partitioned? How can I still be aware of myself if my FWAU disappear?” ~Ysopaica

Yes, there is a continuity of consciousness of the FWAU partitioned. The IUOC projects a personality fragment (subset of its consciousness) it created into a data stream. The virtual reality (VR) body and the personality (consciousness) fragment together are defined as the FWAU. Generally, when the VR body ceases to exist. according to the subject PMR rule-set, the projected personality fragment (your consciousness) goes through a cycle of evolution in NPMR. Its continuity depends on its own evolutionary growth in the subject PMR.

You “can still be aware of” yourself by lowering your entropy and as such perfecting the quality of your consciousness. There are those that walk among us that have reached this stage of evolution, commonly referred to as “Adepts” and “Masters”. Feel free to find more detailed explanations here in this forum and beyond.

Remain open minded and skeptical.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:29 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ysopaica,
Quote:
Here and now, “I”, the particular subset of the IUOC that is logged in this datastream and that I play now, is separated from the main IUOC. I mean I am conscious of my particular environment and the IUOC is also conscious, separately, of his environment in the NPMR. Both are “conscious” in the same time. 2 “consciousness”.
From my understanding, the FWAU is a vehicle the IUOC uses to participate in simulations (virtual realities such as PMR and NPMR) in order to have access to a unique experience giving it a unique set of choices. The IUOC experiences its fundamental connection to AUM (Absolute Unbounded Manifold--the single, larger consciousness system comprising the sum of reality), and it simultaneously experiences everything its FWAUs are experiencing. VRs evolved to deliver consistent and uniform streams of data that represent reality in various ways to participating FWAUs. Theoretically a single IUOC can have multiple simultaneous FWAUs, which can experience different NPMRs and PMRs (both are virtual realities, they just have different rulesets).

Here is something from Ted, a former administrator of this board. Read his whole post on that link for more about retaining the FWAU "personality."

The 'communication lines' between a VR expression of self and the rest of the self are open all the time: lessons learned are absorbed as they are learned, reduction in entropy is felt and incorporated as it happens (or very soon thereafter). All of your apparently separate "selves" are just one being, thus what happens to one's self within one VR experience segment is also a happening of the whole. In fact, the concept of "communication lines" is a PMR language artifact and is non existent in the sense that we are all one being and the VRs subsets are not separate, just being time shared as we cycle through the incoming data streams. Not being separate, there are no 'betweens' for a communication line to bridge. We have talked about what the whole learns from the PMR VR part as a "reintegration of PMR participants back into their NPMR reality" because that language suits our PMR habits of seeing everything else in reality as being separate from us, i.e., our personal VR identity. Just like we speak of PMR and NPMR as separate places rather than different perspectives of one consciousness. Such words communicate more effectively to most people than a more precisely stated truth they cannot relate to. But in fact there is no reintegration after a PMR life/experience packet nor at any time. We are and remain all one integral being at all times. This is one aspect of clarification required to eliminate existing confusions and PMR language limited perspectives.

Quote:
Then, logically, should we consider that when the boundaries are taken down, “I” will lose the conscience I have of my self to the benefit of the FWAU of my main IUOC?
How can “I” still be aware of myself if my FWAU disappear?
You are much more than your FWAU. And in fact you are more than your IUOC as well, given that we are all part of a single evolving consciousness. The single consciousness has been evolving since it was random bits of "nonsense data" existing in a "void." You might be able to experience the self as a single entity in meditation (without the division between IUOC/FWAU). Sometimes you can even experience your connection to all of reality (without the division between AUM/IUOC/FWAU).

AUM has evolved individuated chunks of itself to administrate VRs (compute and send data that represent reality as a uniform experience), and individuated other chunks of itself to experience those VRs and have interactions with each other "in" them. Just as Earth is a tiny planet in a vast universe, this PMR "space-time" reality is a tiny reality in an inconceivably vast system of virtual reality simulations. Some of these realities are intended to develop specific aspects of the IUOC's consciousness quality. For example, Tom has described this PMR as a "kindergarten" for developing IUOCs. In other words, most of us experiencing this reality have relatively young, undeveloped, immature, unproductive (in other words, entropic) IUOCs. We therefore generate a PMR self in order to have an experience giving us constant opportunities make choices that are less selfish, ignorant, and fearful, and more focused on other individuals and a bigger picture. This PMR is calibrated to deliver negative feedback in various ways to help us understand that.

From the bottom of that above linked post from Ted:

To set up the next PMR personality for engaging the next experience packet, one selects the appropriate set of sub routines and standardized behavior packages from your existing history as a starting repertoire. These subroutines, constructed with rule sets defining your genetic makeup, are specifically selected for the planned experience. Perhaps one or more subroutines/learned behaviors is targeted for unlearning, growing out of, such as a dependency cycle or abuse victim cycle. If a particular PMR sub set (personality) proves to have superior skills and perhaps regularly invents (through self-modification) new and effective sub routines for behavior and learning, it will be reused for the next experience packet. A successful PMR being configuration may become the standard for that individuated being, automatically engaging the next PMR experience packet.

At the end of a lifetime, we have the free will to take with us what we perceive to have "worked," and carry those lessons, habits, traits, and ideas forward into other incarnations. Think of a time that you made a mistake, but you realized very quickly what you had done, you understood how it negatively affected the other person, you possibly felt remorse or regret. This is an indication that your IUOC has integrated the "lesson" from a previous experience packet. So even if you can't remember the specific details of the personality or situation in that experience when it happened, the experience is still "with you." That is what is important to your IUOC and the larger consciousness system. These lessons were very painful and difficult at the time, but you learned on a deep level (the being level) the consequences of the negative behavior. So you earned it.

Compare it with a time (either in your life or someone you know) that you keep repeating the same mistakes no matter how many times you are hit over the head with the negative consequences. This is an example of a challenge you may not understand yet, or a lesson you haven't yet learned. But don't take all that too seriously--you already understand it innately, on a deeper level, as an integral part of the consciousness system.

I guess I'm suggesting not to get too attached to particular aspects of your PMR self because you'll keep what matters. Buddhism has been teaching this for a very long time.

That was a long answer and I'm still learning this myself, so please say if you have any questions.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:41 am 

Thank you it's more clear now.