Return Home
It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:32 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Fictional Worlds
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:36 pm 

How would I use tom campbell to "dimension jump" to go to fictional worlds such as; harry potter, pokemon, etc?
I mean being there physically. Not mentally through astral projection or lucid dreaming.

Post subject: Re: Fictional Worlds
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:55 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This is a hard question to answer if you are not familiar with the MBT theory. You are not physical. You are a part of the Larger Consciousness System getting a data stream that you interpret as a physical existence. Fictional worlds would have to be accessed through your imagination and what you remember of the original stories. That could be done through dreams or OBEs. It is just a change of data streams.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:23 pm 

So this virtual reality I'm in right now called earth, I can change? I can change the game i'm playing? If so, please explain to how I would do so. I would like to go to a world where harry potter-level magic exists. Again, I don't mean being there through astral projection or lucid dreaming.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:23 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You would have to do it through dreams, or OBEs I would think. If you cannot do out-of-body then that's where you would have to start. Most people do OBEs through meditation or through the wake-back to sleep method. There are other methods you can Google for more information. But what you are wanting to do is not easy at all. There is no other way to do what you want that I know of. The main virtual realities you participate in are your everyday life and your dream life.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 12:28 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

fictional worlds are very real, although u do not need to fully jump into one ot grasp the main purpose behind them, purpose seems to be everything and it is enough to make you happy with just understanding the purpose behind somthing to have to fully hop into that world.

this harry potter is possible even in this dimension, start stupid and climb ur way up, use ur imagination to ponder and try to think outside the box, the system will always nudge towards the directino you want ot go, be attentive and look for the signals and you will find a little somthing that will help u attain what u are trying to do.

remember u do not need to understand all of it to grasp what is possible or happening behind the scenes.

it seems that fictional worlds build the author that makes it seem that he created it. thats how they are more real then the words or thought u are imagining them from.

the entire PMR NPRM thing can lead to confusion but i will attempt to paint out a picture of it for you.

when hairy potter is in the magic school. his surroudnings are in PMR. when harry potter thinks up a thougt. that thought is in NPMR. the magic that happens in his world is like energy flowing from NPMR to PMR. this happens alot in different tones and variations. actually in all kinds of ways. but these are severly limited compared to harry potters world.

any being can become aware and become multidimension and influence things in other pmrs. and the nprms of those pmrs.

what tom is saying is that u can access and communicate with harry potter thought through his npmr and yours.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:17 pm 

I don't want to be in this world I want to be in a magical world. If I understand the purpose of that world, I still want to be in it. How would I do this?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:03 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I don't want to be in this world I want to be in a magical world. If I understand the purpose of that world, I still want to be in it. How would I do this?
You’re hurting my feelings. You don’t like my world? You have an understanding of my purpose? You want to be here but not here?

Why should I help you?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:46 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

theres no seperation between worlds, u can bring magic to this world if you wish, its all about accessing you multidimensional self, understanding your nature can breed new type of phenomenon, choose a path and stick to it, ignorance is the only thing blocking your self from understanding more.

if you were in a lord of the rings world, magic would seem banal to u and u would want tehcnology instead. see the dilema?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:11 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

i wonder if you could creat a electric motor if you were in lord of the rings world, and weither anyone would give a damn in that world about it. just like magic here, cause no one would see it but you and perhaps a lucky previliged few. im sure those worlds exist, magic is just npmr energy being transferred to pmr,

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:48 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
u can bring magic to this world if you wish
We have a ruleset here. There is no Harry Potter type magic. There is your imagination.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
u can bring magic to this world if you wish
We have a ruleset here. There is no Harry Potter type magic. There is your imagination.
Some people would call healing magic, but apparently it's real

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:05 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

healing is often the result of manipulating the constructs of the pmr body which one would say is closer to npmr, it often takes a few tricks and out of the box thinking to properly transfer heat and feel the healing taking place. but if done correctly , it can move bones

i can share but i dont want anyone to get the wrong idea, from my experience, each work of fiction has a reality on its own, so there u go, plenty of room to speculate on, im just sharing this so people dont feel like they have to be stuck on one specifique wave length of knowledge when pretty much any path can lead to experiences. lowering entropy or becoming love can be done anywhere just requires you to put intentions in the things you already like. let imagination become a work of reality and give it a life on its own and i promise you will unlock it, but be attentive to teh ramifications, and keep your feet on the ground. i started by playing with my imagination, it sounds dumb at first but if you get serious with it you can easly build your own web of occult knowledge and i think thats what its all about. as soon as you think its not working, the door shuts and you fall in your own trap, that is why it takes tiny increments at a time with small nudges and things to hang on to get there.

you have to be in control of how you play with your beliefs and not let your beliefs determine how you live. playing make belief marches the parade, that is why it is better to be the drive then being driven by it. i believe that is where secret to life is.

hope this helps.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:32 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Everything that exists within objective reality, began as an idea within subjective imagination. I wouldn’t recommend manifesting fairies in your PMR reality though. People might start looking at you funny as you interact with what they can’t see. If everyone(or most) wants to play with fairies then fairies will begin to become physical within the collective PMR experience.