Return Home
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:38 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:08 am 

When I say entity I am talking about what appears to be dead people or "spirits" whatever label you want to throw on this. I guess seeing into another data stream while doing everyday life without closing your eyes and meditating etc. Though they appear to be right on this reality system looking in observing people. Also how often do you meditate if you do? It seems like the more I meditate the more real my dreams get. When I used to meditate for two hours a day I would start seeing shadows moving out of the corner of my eyes. My "third eye" or pineal gland would throb randomly all day too even going out to dinner. What's an explanation for this? I know Tom said the chakras are just a metaphor but I have seen them and felt all of them on more than one occasion. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:30 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Not seeing with my eyes But feeling the presence that someone was watching me. Try some pineal gland healing videos on YouTube. I sometimes get a strong feeling coming from the lower middle part of my brain. Try some brain waves to decalcify and heal the gland. It might help your abilities.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:23 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
When I say entity I am talking about what appears to be dead people or "spirits" whatever label you want to throw on this. I know Tom said the chakras are just a metaphor but I have seen them and felt all of them on more than one occasion.
You are a chunk of consciousness getting a data stream from The Big Computer, (TBC.) And you interpret that data into information through a filter of your beliefs, fears, expectations, etc. Don't take data at face value if it seems out of the ordinary. Question what you are seeing. You get data, believe something, and all future data after that is colored by that first belief. That is how people talk themselves into all kinds of things that aren't really in their data stream.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:55 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
When I say entity I am talking about what appears to be dead people or "spirits" whatever label you want to throw on this. I know Tom said the chakras are just a metaphor but I have seen them and felt all of them on more than one occasion.
You are a chunk of consciousness getting a data stream from The Big Computer, (TBC.) And you interpret that data into information through a filter of your beliefs, fears, expectations, etc. Don't take data at face value if it seems out of the ordinary. Question what you are seeing. You get data, believe something, and all future data after that is colored by that first belief. That is how people talk themselves into all kinds of things that aren't really in their data stream.
I really have no fear... and I’m not seeing this type of stuff at the moment but I used to. I stopped meditating and wonder if that plays a roll in losing the ability to see etc. I’m kinda getting back into all of this stuff. Although with my experiences these beings definitely seem to be more than just “data” and seem to be living their own lives and having their own thoughts etc. So many people I’ve talked to said they see this stuff just walking around like living people. I really know about the whole beliefs and fear thing and honestly I just have an interest to investigate this stuff more. I have no answers or theories just find it super super interesting

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Marszm,

I see shit walking, flying through my peripheral all the time, I was meditating 3+ hours a day until I wasn't able to meditate at all for a few years due to a little/gigantic shit that I assume I created and was taking up most of my concentration to subdue so the human race wouldn't notice . you dont need to worry about pineal glands and stuff like that, that crap is not you,, you are not your meat suit, the pineal gland has no influence... once you are over there this place and the issues you carry on your back are gone.
Just keep meditating and a pro tip :) change it up … once the meditation starts getting boring ,, it just becomes Fing boring... so do visuals, mantra, zone out, then use a little imagination..

-Toby