Return Home
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:51 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:03 am 

I was curious as to what you think about meat and sugar and diet in general. i have been eating meat for a very long time. (my whole life) and I have tried going vegetarian but I get dizzy and weak and don't feel right and feel very off. I do eat a lot of sugar right now but really want to cut back. I also like pizza.

does diet effect accessing the databases and the ability to have obes? or is it a matter of beliefs?

i love snacking and enjoying food while still doing the best i can to avoid some unhealthy stuff. but i am not perfect.

i have also heard emf can effect peoples ability to have obes and access source. i forgot to mention fluoride in the water.

i have talked to so many people who say none of this matters. i had strong obes on very unhealthy diets but recently i have really tried to eat healthier because i just want my avatar to be as healthy as possible while still enjoying yummy food.

what if it's all just beliefs and none of this stuff effects people to do these things? i say that because it's almost impossible to avoid emf now a days too. if people can obe at will and access data wherever they are at think of all the radio waves and stuff like that which don't effect them at all.

i would love to hear what you think. also this is not an attack on any kind of diet out there! i am just curious as to what you do and is it just a choice? or does diet negatively effect you in such a way you can't do this paranormal stuff?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:49 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

In the "big picture" theory it does not matter. The goal is to lower entropy and improve the quality of consciousness. The purpose is to experience this PMR. Dietary choices are a function of self-preservation along the path of polarity from fear to love.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:16 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Astral - there is a ruleset to this virtual reality. There are reams of articles about the effects of sugar on the body. And since your brain is your filter on how you can access information, the effect sugar has on your brain effects your reality.

Bob Monroe was famous for his bad eating. But he had no trouble exploring the larger reality. I do think he was a special case, as he had OBEs as one of his primary missions in that incarnation. And Bob paid for his bad diet later in his life with bypass surgery.

Tom, and many others here, don't eat meat because of the ethics more than the health benefits. But for many people red meat is very bad for their heart health. And if someone is genetically disposed for heart problems, that is something to consider.

In the end what you eat is purely a personal decision based upon your body and your ethics. I doubt that it would completely hinder you from OBEs. But from personal experience of following the diet that Tom recommends for a year, it is much easier to explore the large reality if your system is clean of chemicals.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:49 pm 

edit

Last edited by Astral on Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:04 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

"It is not what goes into a man that defiles him, rather what comes out". Some enlightened individual said that long ago........

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:28 pm 

edit

Last edited by Astral on Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:10 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

"It's better oot than in" Robert Burns

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:14 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Thanks for your responses! Do you think only organic is the way to go? It’s hard because it’s really expensive. If people eat regular non organic veggies they are consuming a ton of pesticides. Then I’ve heard organic veggies from a lot of companies are even sprayed. It’s like nothing is safe anymore. I must be like Monroe because way back I was on probably the worst diet one could be on and I had very strong obes. I have really tried going vegan in the past and I usually ended up getting sick and felt incredibly weak. I know the vegan diet really works for a lot of people though. I’m not bashing any kind of diet out there I’m just so confused because I hear so many different stories. I think laying off the sugar would really help me. My body really doesn’t like when I stop consuming protein though. I’ll see if I can find more videos of Tom talking about his diet because if I try again I don’t want to get sick like I have every time I tried that changing up my diet :-(
It is very tricky to get enough protein on a vegan diet. But it is possible if you like beans, and can tolerate soy, whey and other plant proteins. I don't like beans so I include milk, eggs, and fish. I don't eat any other animal meat. I do feel better off of sugar and I've done it for long periods of time. But it is like a drug, and one slip and I seem to be full steam ahead.

Eating organic is the best way to go if you can afford it. Organic farms have to be certified and they get kicked off if they have violations.