Return Home
It is currently Sun May 09, 2021 1:42 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:20 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

I listened to the explorer tapes of Tom from way back on the internet archives. There is one where he communicates with an entity that says, and I'm paraphrasing "you can manipulate physical matter, its easy, just go talk to this organization" meaning, just contact these entities, they'll tell you how.

"there is no spoon" and all that. Has anyone done this? If not, why the heck not!? Any thoughts/discussion is appreciate on this topic.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:17 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

There is a ruleset for all PMRs. That being said this is from The Monroe Institute - people bending spoons.
Attachment:
forks.jpg
forks.jpg [ 80.83 KiB | Viewed 485 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:55 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
There is a ruleset for all PMRs. That being said this is from The Monroe Institute - people bending spoons.
So its something people are clearly interested in experimenting with. Any advice / direction on how to seek this information out?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:05 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

By in large you cannot manipulate the PMR ruleset. There is a psi uncertainty principle. And wanting to trying to manipulate the PMR ruleset is more from the ego than anything else. The goal here is consciousness evolution.

I tried to bend silverware when I was at the Gateway session at TMI to no avail. And I've tried at home. Get yourself some forks and spoons and try it out. A few people in our group where successful. And I watched one of the TMI facilitators straighten a fork back out with just a few strokes of his fingers. It is something to watch.

TOM: As long as the Psi uncertainty principle is not violated (most people don't know or believe that it happened, no hard objective evidence is readily available, etc.) then it is possible -- but highly unusual to be so dramatic. Again, however, what is going on is a purposeful modification of the data stream that creates the experience in the minds of the experiencers. Hard to imagine that happening without a plan as to why and without permission of the big Cheese -- that's a pretty big meddle in the natural flow of free will events -- bad science generally, but sometimes necessary to produce some specific learning opportunities . On the other hand, sometimes the rules are broken.
http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewto ... 2766#p2766

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:06 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

A couple smaller things to play around with:

psi wheel: take a square post it note or piece of aluminum foil, fold it in half and across both diagonals and then pinch it into an X (is this an octahedron? some geometrician help me out). Stick a needle or toothpick into an eraser and set the wheel on top so it spins freely. Might have to put a glass on top if your house is drafty. Or you can leave it and play with the draft.

candle: focus on the flame, try to tilt it left, tilt it right, and make it get taller or smaller.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:08 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

most of all of the demonstrations i was able to achieve i asked for/ did not make happen myself other than indicating my intent to make happen and asking.

for some reason i have this inclination to sit in the lotus position (cross legged sitting meditation position) and levitate a few feet from the ground. I have never been able to achieve this yet, but have not tried much. i have endless dreams of doing this in front of people and flying.

if you want to do demonstration i suggest focusing on things that still have some plausible deniability. you will be much more likely to make them happen. like getting a bird to fly over to you and land on your hand.

i keep telling myself to not let these demonstrations boost my ego.. thinking to myself as Tom has said; "i am a wizard".. even after the most unbelievable demonstrations in front of people I will say something like; "there is nothing special about me.. anyone can do these things with practice depending on who's around" etc.

remember this, in addition to the psi uncertainty principle if it is boosting your and you are using "powers" to gain control over people and making them "believe" you are someone special and acting as if you are different than anyone else you are not only harming yourself but ruining your chances of any further demonstrations.....................

i am not special and no different than anyone else, just been around a while and learned a few things, thats all... no big deal.. you can do it...

doing unbelievable demonstrations in front of friends and changing their lives forever.. PRICELESS

i am very grateful for this bending of the rules...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:04 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
most of all of the demonstrations i was able to achieve i asked for/ did not make happen myself other than indicating my intent to make happen and asking.

for some reason i have this inclination to sit in the lotus position (cross legged sitting meditation position) and levitate a few feet from the ground. I have never been able to achieve this yet, but have not tried much. i have endless dreams of doing this in front of people and flying.

if you want to do demonstration i suggest focusing on things that still have some plausible deniability. you will be much more likely to make them happen. like getting a bird to fly over to you and land on your hand.

i keep telling myself to not let these demonstrations boost my ego.. thinking to myself as Tom has said; "i am a wizard".. even after the most unbelievable demonstrations in front of people I will say something like; "there is nothing special about me.. anyone can do these things with practice depending on who's around" etc.

remember this, in addition to the psi uncertainty principle if it is boosting your and you are using "powers" to gain control over people and making them "believe" you are someone special and acting as if you are different than anyone else you are not only harming yourself but ruining your chances of any further demonstrations.....................

i am not special and no different than anyone else, just been around a while and learned a few things, thats all... no big deal.. you can do it...

doing unbelievable demonstrations in front of friends and changing their lives forever.. PRICELESS

i am very grateful for this bending of the rules...
frankly I have no interest in doing it for anyone or any reason other than to discover things for myself. I'm sure there is a little ego tied up in it though, its hard to get fully away from that, thought its something I work on. having this space to freely discuss was step 1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I watched this video years ago and lost track of it, only to rediscover it again yesterday. Relevant to this discussion.

Qigong Demo with Master "John Chang" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAAB0dbc3Es

Recommend watching through to the end.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:08 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You can do lots of little things. I have an unerring ability to find a parking space. There is a knowing that is always right. It will sometimes tell me to go up an isle and then down the next. And there is the space.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:06 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Manipulating physical matter with thoughts is possible but in most cases, it is unrepeatable, for the most part it happens for self demonstration purposes in order to keep u engaged in ur mental activity. Being able to reproduce such effect at will would violate the uncertainty princple. But if ur mental state is bridged with the physical realm, u should be seeing paranormal effects of different nature all day long until it become part of everday life. There is so much to explore, one must stay focused on repeatable aspects but do not try to repeat strong uncertainty violation abilities. Stick to what u can repeat at certainty levels such as mental thought stimulation or thought structure construct or monitoring ur thinking patterns.

If ur set in the path u can close ur eyes and test out ur ability to input informaiton and recieve output. Very very fun if u enjoy computer graphics.

What happens is that u begin to function more as a closed loop like a cell which its inputs have been connected to its outputs and viceversa, so world stimulation happense to be origninating from ur own thought structure, in part at least. So ur input is feed by ur output which means u are able to simulate whatever aspects ur being whats to do... like a sentient computer generating its own data for its own , pleasure... There is alos a whole lot of inner engineering to do.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:32 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Manipulating physical matter with thoughts is possible but in most cases, it is unrepeatable, for the most part it happens for self demonstration purposes in order to keep u engaged in ur mental activity. Being able to reproduce such effect at will would violate the uncertainty princple. But if ur mental state is bridged with the physical realm, u should be seeing paranormal effects of different nature all day long until it become part of everday life. There is so much to explore, one must stay focused on repeatable aspects but do not try to repeat strong uncertainty violation abilities. Stick to what u can repeat at certainty levels such as mental thought stimulation or thought structure construct or monitoring ur thinking patterns.

If ur set in the path u can close ur eyes and test out ur ability to input informaiton and recieve output. Very very fun if u enjoy computer graphics.

What happens is that u begin to function more as a closed loop like a cell which its inputs have been connected to its outputs and viceversa, so world stimulation happense to be origninating from ur own thought structure, in part at least. So ur input is feed by ur output which means u are able to simulate whatever aspects ur being whats to do... like a sentient computer generating its own data for its own , pleasure... There is alos a whole lot of inner engineering to do.
please go on....more to share? that was a great read. could you get more specific?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:20 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

My guess is that the ruleset of this PMR, generally forbids this kind of 'magic'. It's not even about uncertainty principle, otherwise we could easily for instance levitate rocks in the privacy of our own homes.

About the 'easy' part...I heard it so many times, also from Tom how 'easy' it is to shift intent and go to other PMRs and stuff like that that's become ridiculous ...it's like Usain Bolt repeating to a bunch of babies that struggle to take their first steps with a walker how 'easy' it is to sprint 100m dash.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:34 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
My guess is that the ruleset of this PMR, generally forbids this kind of 'magic'. It's not even about uncertainty principle, otherwise we could easily for instance levitate rocks in the privacy of our own homes.

About the 'easy' part...I heard it so many times, also from Tom how 'easy' it is to shift intent and go to other PMRs and stuff like that that's become ridiculous ...it's like Usain Bolt repeating to a bunch of babies that struggle to take their first steps with a walker how 'easy' it is to sprint 100m dash.
I can relate to your feelings. I had a similar attitude 25 years ago when I began this journey. On my end, it was the hypocrisy within the model I studied at the time. In essence, my own beliefs were in conflict with their principles. I thought how can these people lay claim to cosmic consciousness while bathed in hypocrisy? There is a process and it takes time and patience. The key for me was the shift of perspective from "here" to "there".