Return Home
It is currently Mon May 10, 2021 1:42 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Spirit Rescue
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:25 am 

Greetings,

I’ve experienced an increase in awareness from the Monroe Hemi Sync material. Along with this awareness have been indications of the next steps I am to take. One of these things has been helping spirits.

Have you heard of spirit rescue? Helping those “stuck” Who may not know the physical body is Passed Or are afraid of judgement.

Consciousness keeps putting this in my awareness. A few places online spoke of this. I wanted to see if anyone has experience.

Thank you kindly

Post subject: Re: Spirit Rescue
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:33 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yes, there is an excellent example of this in one of the Monroe explorer tapes.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:22 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

i’ve heard of this a lot even tom i think mentioned this. however many people who follow mbt have told me you are not really helping those beings (iuocs) or spirits.. it’s the LCS playing them for you and what you are interacting with apparently is not making free will choices anyway.

i’m not sure if this is true or not but it’s what i keep being told. good luck!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:30 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Here is how the models and OBE explorers describe it: The you that you know is you is focused outward in this vr pmr. When the you that you know is you dies it separates from the digital avatar and becomes a digital FWAU.
It retains free will while it transitions (uploads your experience packet and remembers its true nature) to the permanent avatar. The permanent avatar is a conscious sentient being. The FWAU is now the you that you know is you in an NPMR data stream. Its emotions, ego, urges, impulses, fears remain. During the transition, while it is still the you that you know is you, it sometimes remains attached to the VR. It continues to "get" a PMR data stream (as demonstrated in the explorer tape entitled Patrick). The LCS will manifest as your father, Jesus, etc. to encourage you to follow them "home" "into the light". The LCS sometimes will teach other earth based avatars like Monroe to help the FWAU detach (Physically speaking).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:19 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The catch word (so far not mentioned in this thread) is also "Retrievals". Look it up there is a lot of info out there. Bruce Moen wrote books about it. I also write a book about it now.

The TMI does courses for it: https://www.monroeinstitute.org/products/lifeline

I do not agree to Tom's viewpoint but like Jdr's description using the MBT model.

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."
- Max Planck

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:18 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom talks about it here

Fireside Chat Oct, 2019 Pt 2 starting at 45:42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeaKTAk ... omCampbell

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:43 am 

Thank you everyone for the helpful information.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:19 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I watched Campbell's video. The you that you know is you can be in a VR retrieval data stream to retrieve an NPC. Likewise, (Campbell does not go here) The you that you know is you can be a player character in a retrieval data stream needing retrieval. Also, there could be two player characters, one needing retrieval and one offering retrieval assistance in the same retrieval data stream.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:54 pm 

This is so cool! Please forgive me if I sound naïveté this is my first week here. Do you think some of us are sent here to do this retrieval? Like a mission? A promise to self?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:24 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
This is so cool! Please forgive me if I sound naïveté this is my first week here. Do you think some of us are sent here to do this retrieval? Like a mission? A promise to self?
you don't at all and... welcome by the way!

i recently posted a topic in the philosophy section of this forum titled "another way to look at reincarnation" and i tend to think more toward that video... and i always have. i think most people who come to this planet ( virtual reality ) whatever you want to call it here have no idea why or what they even want to do most likely. and if they do they forget. there's so many cool books on this topic though "spirit rescue" i do believe it is a thing.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:31 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
No, soul retrieval is more like an exercise for yourself. It is a chance to make decisions - like you do in dreams. It is just another opportunity to make decisions to evolve the quality of your consciousness.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:34 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
The models suggest that the you that you know is you is not sent here. The you that you do not know is you (a conscious sentient being experiencing an NPMR and PMR data stream) will know it is you when it finishes its commitment and mission to evolve by experiencing a successful retrieval exercise.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:15 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

LovingAwareness,

That is a good step forward :) , I went through this type of thing for a few months before my test/training changed into something else, If I had to take a guess at what I was doing it was helping out versions/past incarnations of myself but I dont have any rock solid evidence of that, its just a feeling that I get.

-Mundarah