Return Home
It is currently Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:38 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Re: MAGIC
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:46 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Hi psynce and welcome to Tom's MBT discussion forums. You want to know more about what exactly, life plans as in between incarnations or having especially rough life's, or? When I see or read your chosen name here it sounds like "since", is that what you planned? Welcome again.
Love to you and yours,
Bette

i guess more about the life plans in between incarnations. Funny enough, i made an account on another sight called "In:Sense" and thought about telling people who asked that's how you say "psynce" but i thought that was just ridiculous.

It's basically my personal ideal of how i would like science to be by adding the psy- prefix to tie in the mystical aspect that science denies. I think i made it before i even knew about Tom and his theory but after hearing him say Psi is just the way reality is i decided to learn about it considering it was a spontaneous thing as i'm really bad at coming up with names (character name, titles, email addresses, etc...) i don't really take it seriously though, like an unhealthy seriousness, i thought about making it a branch of learning or something but i don't think that's what i want to do

thank you, i would appreciate it very much if i could be pointed in the right direction

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

You're welcome. I'd say the "standard model" of reincarnation is the ending of the life experience packet in this particular Physical Matter Reality Virtual Reality frame at "death" of a bit of Consciousness and then the different stream of consciousness data or what I personally have starting calling a "data-stream" which "death" initiates to be received to be interpreted by the bit as whatever it is they Believe and expect to experience first and foremost something familiar to reduce Fear and make the transition smoother then any Belief Systems stuff has to have time to be cleared which is probably what anything else like classes or making new plans is about. Just as dreams fade away when our bit reconnects with the data-stream interpreted into our normal waking state this VR frame AND all the BS fades away so that when the bit of Consciousness, or the Larger Consciousness System in other terms, gets born again literally they come in with the saved effects on that bit's Quality of Consciousness Evolution from the previous Life Experience Packet but also as blank slates as far as Belief Systems and how the rules work in this PMR. As I understand it some bits coming into this particular VR frame may be coming from some other PMRVR frame with the rules of this frame (physics) absolutely new which to me seems perfectly understandable with this blank slate concept. As infants we are being, well let's start with birth, at birth science says infants have two innate fears at birth and that is sound and light which are the two sensory modalities associated with birth entering a bright hospital room or even just a much more open environment like forest during the daytime. I would also add infant besides their hearing and visual sensory modalities being suddenly stimulated they have also experiences a sense of falling so I add that to a possible "innate" fear but don't think any of them are actually innate but rather learned depending on how they were handled at birth. EVERYTHING experienced after that is what that infant builds their understanding of Reality from and what they attach emotions to as they experience life first quite helpless and then more and more able to shape their experiences. The Belief Systems that are set in by others and their experience with others are stronger the earlier they were installed and by how much Fear was used to install them and are developed during physical development which by the time death comes around again have hopefully been worked past so that the time between life's doesn't require so much down time to clear. The Evolution of the Consciousness System that bit's experiences and learning from the feedback did is saved and that is what the next Life Experience Packet grows into. When we start seeing Belief Systems for what they are and start realizing wtf we have grown into the Quality of Consciousness which was saved at the end of the last one and we can Evolve our bit a little more effectively until the end of that Life Experience Packet which the QoC is again saved to be grown into by the next LEP. That's how I see it anyways.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

a book by magician Draja Mickaharic, "Practice of Magic": http://books.google.com/books?id=KB1mEC ... &q&f=false
It shows that his concept and practice of magic largely coincides with MBT. the difference mainly being a smaller picture and focus on earthly matters.. mother nature.

two outtakes from 1st chapter:
Attachment:
draja1.png
draja1.png [ 94.32 KiB | Viewed 4016 times ]
Attachment:
draja2.png
draja2.png [ 91.41 KiB | Viewed 4016 times ]
in one of his other book, "Magic Simplified", not available on googlebooks, he gives a step-by-step method to become a magician that involves astral projecton, invisible stomach hand, summoning spirits etc.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:38 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

great post Bette!!
Quote:
i guess more about the life plans in between incarnations.
I believe as an IUOC develops, there is more planning regarding their incarnation - there is more about this in the seminars than the Trilogy...I did find this though, which discusses running unactualized database what ifs, as part of the process

book 3, pg 687
Attachment:
planning.JPG
planning.JPG [ 27.21 KiB | Viewed 4000 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:32 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi guys. i was watching this movie THE CRAFT, there was this part where one of the teenage girls tried INVOKING an entity from NPMR into herself, she actually did it. Now the question is when an IUOC invokes an entity does the entity share the same body with the IUOC? But all bodies are virtual.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:42 pm 
Curator
Curator

You do realize that that was a movie for teenagers about witchcraft? Do not look for any relationship to MBT in it, please. Pure fantasy while actual entities within NPMR include you and all the rest of us.

Ted

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:02 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

@ TED, yes i do realise its a movie. But u didnt answer my question, Why invoke an entity to focus intent? Because u and i know invoking is real aint it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:17 pm 
Curator
Curator

You would have to explain what you mean by 'invoke an entity'. I do not understand what you mean. A search for the word invoke brings up 36 posts with only one, which said very little, possibly using it in the same sense as you appear to be.

Ted

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:44 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

koliver: What is the method for clipping text from google books for pasting?

Thanks in advance,

Montana

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:09 pm 
Curator
Curator

Montana,

If you are using Windows, you should have the 'snipping tool'. That is the easy way to take a rectangular area on your screen and create a graphic file showing whatever was there.

Ted

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:35 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

I can contribute to the subject of magic with the following videos and an interesting text:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jason666kin ... cEJ5mAambA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GAKJy8yBwQ

http://antonlong.wordpress.com/2010/12/ ... e-acausal/

Also in this video the guy says magic is real: (quote him: "This shit is actually real.")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S8M574Z ... ideo_title

If such material is not OK to post here I request it be deleted and apologize.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:12 pm 
Curator
Curator

Don't expect to advocate for it or receive a really positive response.

Ted

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
koliver: What is the method for clipping text from google books for pasting?

Thanks in advance,

Montana
Hi Montana, didn't see this until now. I use the button "PrtScn" (Print Screen) on the keyboard (there's no sign that you have pushed it, but it copies the entire screen at the given moment) and paste it into paint. There I use the dotted square array, to choose area and cut off (or a similar meaning english word) to cut it off. Then I usually have to reduce the size to make it fit below the 255kb line. I just explained in details to be explicit.

kristian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:11 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

just a couple of weeks ago, I encountered a former colleague in the parking lot who I had not run into for awhile.

turns out he had spent the last year recovering from some awful accident, but was almost back to normal

I did what I usually do when talking to someone who has been through something traumatic medically..."anything weird or paranormal happen?"

most of the time this leads to an interesting discussion, and people who have had this are always not stuffy or startled by the question

this guy said, no, nothing related to the accident, however....

a few years back his brother in law killed himself

a few days after the suicide, this fellow woke up in the middle of the night in a panic, with the distinct feeling that another entity, specifically his brother in law, was trying to take over his body

he yelled "NO, GET OUT, GET OUT, LEAVING ME ALONE" and the threat dissipated

otherwise, a totally normal guy, but he seemed relieved at being able to tell someone this

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:33 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

This is an old thread, but it was the only one where the topic of 'Magic' was the title.

OK, we have rule sets in this PMR. What about people that seriously breach those rule sets by the use of Magic. Here's the video that tweaked my interest in the topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fKrFeX8dRY

Tom recently attended a class on 'seeing without eyes'. He explained that as people being able to remote view in real time. The 'seeing without eyes' is a common 'magic' trick. People like Derren Brown put on a blindfold and then get in a car and drive around. However, some of the magic in that video is downright surprising, the practitioners take delight in disregarding any concept of rule sets.

The magicians involved all seem to be very egocentric. The religious bent of the producers of the video place a lot of emphasis on 'demons'. However, the magicians themselves also discuss where they get their 'power' or ability and the spirit world comes up time and again.

I'm trying to figure out where this 'Magic' stuff fits in Tom's TOE.