Return Home
It is currently Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:10 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Re: MAGIC
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:12 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The people in that video are magicians who do tricks and stage performances, which I would venture to say is not real magic. A lot of their tricks have been revealed already. They reference david copperfield seemingly teleporting but that trick was also revealed in a court case from an audience member that was supposed to, "teleport" to the back of the stage but ended up falling and getting injured after staff tried to rush him through a dark construction zone into the back of the stage.

In the case of, "seeing without eyes", assuming it is also true - there is a difference in being able to receive data(remote viewing) vs. actually doing things that go against the ruleset of this VR and its physics.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:16 pm 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Here's a video on 'seeing without eyes' to bring you up to speed. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq6NufaDR_w

The video on Magic is more than 2 hours long, David Copperfield is only one person that is only briefly discussed. What about the Chinese 'face changers'? How about the bloke reaching through a glass window or display cabinet to remove an item? How about the multiple examples of levitation? How about shifting a mobile phone into a bottle or under ice? How about pulling a picture of an object into physical reality?

There were plenty of examples of things happening against the rule sets. Many of the events were being done 'on the streets', not in a studio where the events were more likely to be staged.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:07 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Here's a video on 'seeing without eyes' to bring you up to speed
I am aware of it. Like I said, assuming it is true, it's remote viewing, consciousness parsing data-streams - it is not the same as going contrary to the rule-set
Quote:
The video on Magic is more than 2 hours long, David Copperfield is only one person that is only briefly discussed. What about the Chinese 'face changers'? How about the bloke reaching through a glass window or display cabinet to remove an item?
Of course I referenced just one part as an example, because I am not seriously going to watch an almost 3 hour long conspiracy video lol.
They are magic tricks, things can be manipulated, actors can be hired, things can be edited. I don't think just because you can't see a how a trick was performed that we should assume it to be a real. Their entire shtick is fooling you and on top of that, there is precedent of a multitude of magic acts being revealed which had previously confused people. So why would your first impression be to automatically believe them?
Quote:
There were plenty of examples of things happening against the rule sets.
Disagree, they are not examples of real "magic" to me. Even if you are inclined to believe it, take the MBT approach of being a open-minded skeptic. Let it be a possibilty rather than a true or false binary thing.