Return Home
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:42 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:54 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

What results and accuracy are you getting?

I tried a few, had some success but got discouraged when I didn't get any accuracy.

How exactly do you "get into state"? What sort of details do you see?

One obstacle: when I "decide" on something I can't "reset" and try again, the "blob-cloud" in my mind just forms the same basic shape depending on what I "thought" it was going to be.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Man,
As Tom has said, practice regularly for 6 months and then judge your results. It can apparently take a while.

I have the same problem as you, latching onto a thought form.

I have had a few close calls but just haven't had the time or inclination to practice for the long haul.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
What results and accuracy are you getting?

I tried a few, had some success but got discouraged when I didn't get any accuracy.

How exactly do you "get into state"? What sort of details do you see?

One obstacle: when I "decide" on something I can't "reset" and try again, the "blob-cloud" in my mind just forms the same basic shape depending on what I "thought" it was going to be.
I have had some decent success... enough to support that something is going on beyond chance. Frequent meditation will help a great deal in being able to get a clear mind and to know what a productive state feels like. Details of the viewings (like my clarity) vary. Usually it is when I am not thinking about the details that I get more hits. You really do need to to have a clear and focused mind, and that takes practice and patience. There is no way around it that I know of. If you lucid dream of have OBE's, you can try it from those state as well.

I have often struggled with that same problem of getting something stuck in my mind and being unable to reset. It is a common struggle with remote viewing.

Meditation, practice, trial and error, and a long view are the solutions.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:44 am 

It has been found that emotionally charged targets have a higher success rate of connection to target by remote viewers.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:32 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I would just like to give you a piece of advice that came into my mind as I was reading this thread. You have been doing this for a while with different objects. As careful as you believe you have been with your choices up until this point (which I think you have been), from this moment on, you should be even more careful (for every experiment that is conducted, an added amount of extra pickiness should be applied) in order to avoid varying degrees of bias because you could reach a point where a pattern is built in your choice of objects, whether subconsciously or because the typology of the objects you put in the box might be predicted on the basis of previous choices. Therefore, some degree of randomization would probably have to be applied when it comes to making the choice. Also, the remote viewers might start being more prone to visualize objects similar to those that have been shown before. I am not saying that you are not doing all this with an immaculate protocol, you probably are, I am just giving you ideas that might be useful. Just my two cents.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:18 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Russel Targ was on coasattocoastam last night. (He is one of the guys that helped get the whole US GOV remote viewing program get started.) Both historical and practical material.

He is the write up:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/04/04

Writer and physicist Russell Targ discussed his involvement in creating the Remote Viewing program at the Stanford Research Institute (SRI) during the Cold War, as well as various remote viewing applications and experiments. After two decades of research at SRI, they demonstrated that ordinary people visiting their laboratory could learn to accurately describe and experience what was going on at distant places, and that in fact, with practice most people can learn to "remote view."

After learning the skill from psychic Ingo Swann, he and Hal Puthoff trained a team of Army Intelligence officers in the 1970s, and under a classified program, they were given directives by the CIA to find and gather information on operational targets, particularly about the Soviets. They also looked at the Chinese, atomic bomb tests, and the American hostages in Iran. Interestingly, during this time the Russians were interested in remote behavior modification, such as getting an American leader to misspeak, but it was unknown how successful they were in that regard, he reported. While providing their findings to the government who was funding the program, Targ was also able to publish his research about the validity of ESP in peer journals, though at the time they had to keep the military involvement a secret.

A remote viewing experiment was conducted by Targ on the air. He placed an object behind him on a chair, and asked listeners to sketch what they saw in their mind on paper, without being analytical or naming it at first. It turned out to be a globe of the world placed on a tall, conical wooden pedestal, and several people emailed somewhat accurate descriptions of it before Russell announced what it was.

If you would like to listen to the interview, go here:
http://www.cjob.com/other/audiovault.html

Set the date for April 5, set the times for 1AM 2AM 3AM consecutively (it's a three hour interview)
It's a syndicated show running on a local station, so there will be the usual news sports weather and advertising.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:57 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I practically met him at Tom's lecture in Campbell, CA. :) I introduced myself to him before we left the lecture early.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:21 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

found this online test-sites.

http://www.greaterreality.com/rv/instruct.htm

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:33 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I did two exercises from k0liver's link. I didn't see any shapes or colors, and have not closed my eyes. Words were coming into my mind and that is all. Descriptions were close enough and have matched both times colors and objects on pictures. I was following instruction, but I wish I could see something, otherwise those words look like gibberish to me.

It seems, that viewing picture is easier, than a single object.

Reading cards is the same process. Only with cards you get an instantaneous stream of data about a person or situation. It feels more fun to me.

Another good exercise is to get a picture of someone unknown to you and read his/her face. If your friend could provide a picture of his acquaintance, it would be helpful. You could compare what you see in this face and what your friend would tell you about this person. It could be more useful in life too. An ability to read human faces could be useful and helpful in everyday life.

Lena

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:40 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Just a thought. RVing a single object in a box is a good starting exercise, but it feels limiting in its ability to expand incoming data steam. RVing a picture is more lifelike experience, and provides an opportunity to see color, different shapes in relation to each other.

Lena