Return Home
It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:02 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Robert Monroe's HESHE
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:56 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom, kudos to your book.
Was wondering in all your travels, have you ever encountered beings such as HESHE (that encountered by Bob Monroe)? Curious as to the identity / function of such a being within the school of entropy.. a hall monitor perhaps?

Monroe's Book regarding "HESHE":
The eyes were bottomless; I could detect no expression or emission. The control was perfect, yet I could not understand the reason for the restraint.
"I am only one of your statistics. One of the one-in-a-million types. Your friend has done well in locating me."
"I perceive you as occidental (a western type), yet no one on Earth really BELIEVES you exist. But...we have met before...just once...haven't we?"
"Yet......YOU HAVE LIVED ONLY ONE PHYSICAL LIFETIME. YOU HAVE NOT BEEN RECYCLED, like the rest of us. But.....how do I know these things?"
"Only a part of it, and with your permission, I'm sure. One continuous lifetime, for eighteen hundred years!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:56 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi insanecoder,
Welcome to Tom's discussion site. Are you asking about the ambisextrous aspect, the no-recycle long life-cycle aspect, or both? Thank you in advance for further info.
Love to you and yours
Bette

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:33 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Bette,
Yes I suppose Heshe according to Monroe was androdynous ..quite a literal non-dual being at least from the sexual pole point of view..and is a no-recycle long life-cyclist..
I was curious as to the existence of such beings within PMR. Seemingly their consciousness is impervious to the effects of the rulesets of the collective.
Is in fact the rulesets established by the collective?
How does one exist within the rulesets of PMR and yet be impervious to them.. as an actor in a stage play improvising whereas others are reading off their script.
Are we as a whole being guided by these beings or are they simply having a jolly good time.. musings I suppose.
Ins

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:46 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Check this out Ins, see what you think. I just found it on a quick Google search of "sun eaters" from my recall of "airatarians" (people that live on air) that also seems to go against the PMR rules, if it is in fact happening. http://media.www.easterneronline.com/me ... 6408.shtml. Perhaps "go against the PMR rules" is not the correct term since a living being is animated by consciousness and consciousness is the rule, in my opinion. Think of stories of Yogi's or Guru's off in caves too pushing the bounds of PMR rules. Anything is possible, it is only in the probability of some event that gives the odds of how likely it is to happen, or not as death is not happening here when by "the rules" it should. This is interesting, thank you Ins.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:29 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The article sounds like some things I have heard about Qi Gong masters - replenishing the IUOC straight from the PMR's energy field.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:11 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
The article sounds like some things I have heard about Qi Gong masters - replenishing the IUOC straight from the PMR's energy field.
Yep, Zero Point Energy even.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:33 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Love
Bette
Ahhh, good catch !! Yes that was claimed in the piece I read, but don't have the link.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Love
Bette
Ahhh, good catch !! Yes that was claimed in the piece I read, but don't have the link.
Good toss.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:50 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Watched and really enjoyed "The Man from Earth" today. Remembered Monroe's Heshe. Great movie, but it would not be a good idea to intellectually analyze it and try to draw parallels to MBT.