Return Home
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:32 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:45 am 

Hello,

I was wondering whether the universe is both holographic and fractal, or is the holographic theory of the universe old science? Look forward to your ideas on this.

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:09 am 
Curator
Curator

Tom Campbell describes the PMR VR and all of the other VRs of that type and the NPMRs that accompany them as being grouped into Systems. Each System consists of a vast collection of IUOCs which exist within an area which puts them into clear communication distance of each other over the RWW. By that is meant that messages do not arrive with any confusion as to order and therefore meaning as a result of distance traveled or travel time interfering with synchronization. Intercommunication within a System between IUOCs is not subject to confusion. Thus the local instance of TBC can function and perform its job of developing the local VRs.

There are a vast number of such Systems. This is the arrangement which he referred to as fractal between the Systems. Tom Campbell did not refer to this arrangement as possessing holographic properties. Holographic theory was arrived at without any relationship to the nature of the LCS as having the properties of or being an Information System as we understand it. I have no basis to characterize this however as old science. A holograph basically produces a visual image by interaction with coherent light. We do not describe the LCS as having such coherent light sources but rather that it consists of the vast number of IUOCs as effectively linked digital computers and which coordinate their actions, under the direction of the higher levels of their total interlinking which is referred to as AUM at its present stage of development. Thus we perceive no basis for referring to holographs. It has no connection to MBT understanding of the nature of the LCS.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:47 am 

Thank you Ted. That clears a long standing question I had running around my mind!

Steve