Return Home
It is currently Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:05 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous 119 20 21 22 23
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:27 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I had a couple things i wanted to put out there in healing land..

1) a friend of my Niece and her horse trainer named Kallie, she is still quite young in her mid 20's
She had an accident recently while horse jumping and his struggling to recover from a broken neck..
The main issues right now appear to be depression and she s struggling to eat ..

So I would ask for healing energy to assist in her recovery and to develop some hope and a positive outlook..initially..

2) My brother Mike has a pet scan due in the next couple weeks..
I ask that no cancer be found , in the wake of his surgery to remove a cancerous tumor from his colon over a year ago now..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:49 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Request - Myself

Target - A friend of the family, my Aunt's friend, Lorraine

Problem - After treatment, another tumour has been discovered on her bladder. She has been given a month but any love and healing sent her way would be so appreciated.

Thanks so much, Andrew.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:18 pm 

Initials: TC
Diagnosed with: Detached retina right eye

To avoid any confusion the boy in the picture on Santas knee is me..the boy who needs healing is my friends son..

Last edited by mcaul on Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:20 pm 

Target: my wife M.A.
Problem: Scarring and pain on front of lower right leg and top of foot
Request: Please help decrease/remove all the pain and all scarring.

Much thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:54 am 

Request:Myself

Target: Jay, a good friend of mine

Problem:
I work with healing on a friend of mine with depression, eating disorder and anxiety disorder.
It seems to help a bit, but she has a great sense of inferiority and she thinks is not worth of anything. She just need a little more love.
Maybe one or the other here will find a minute to give something selfworth and love for her.
I will give feedback in a while

Thank you
Much Love for you all out there
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:27 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Requested by: quamta
Target: Mrs MC
Problem: Peritoneal mesothelioma
Request: Remove the cancer cells in her peritoneum, increasing more and more the probability for remission.

Remember that just multiplying by ten (which is well within our skills) the probability for successful recovery is a HUGE help.

If you need help visualizing this condition, watch this short video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r0jDsbg2g8

Thank you!

Last edited by quamta on Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:55 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Request, Topic my Mother,
Her name is Najeya Othman
Adress
Tla Al Ali, Al Salheen Area, St. Watheleh Iben Al Aska, villa 13
Amman Jordan, 11953
Last November My mother was diagnosed with advance Alzheimer stage. She lost consciousness and her heart stopped twice, the emergency room doctors resuscitate her and intubated her over the objection of the family signing the DNR. The next few weeks the tests showed that she had bleeding in the brain and in other words she is brain dead. But the doctors and the hospital administration refused to pull out the tube for money purposes.
They moved her in a hospice care for couple of days. Afterwards, they moved her back to her house with a ventilator and two nurses around the clock to reduce the medical coasts on the family ( I know this is illegal her in the USA). In January/2019 they pulled the tube and they disconnected the ventilator because mom started breathing on her own. She is in a vegetable state, but stable. The situation is dire and hard on everyone. She is not coming back and she is not leaving. I am requesting a help for her to move on, if this is within the well of the LCS. She was always scared and I was wondering if she is in limbo attached to her body. Any help with the situation is highly appreciated.
Thanks
Bethany Hansen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:03 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:

Any help with the situation is highly appreciated.
Thanks
Bethany Hansen
Bethany, I am very familiar with your dilemma. My father had a brain stem stroke and was, as a result, in a "locked in state". I will leave out the details but I felt like I had been dropped in the ocean in the middle of nowhere with no life preserver.

I hope you and your family are taking care of yourselves. This is a challenging time and you need space and rest. I encourage you to whisper in your mom's ear at every opportunity and encourage her to move on in the direction you and your family believe is in her best interest.

Your thoughts are your link to the LCS. My thoughts are with you, your family and your mom; that you move on in peace and harmony.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous 119 20 21 22 23