Return Home
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:44 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: structure of IUOC
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:43 pm 

Hi!

Please forgive me this beginner question. I read only the first part of Tom's MBT because of my poor english.

I like to understand our "personality".

As far as I understand, the IUOC, also called as the "over-soul", containes a bundle of FWAU. The FWAU contains a bundel of all former incarnation self (as data without free will), including my current avatar "Günther". So the FWAU is my personality based on the experiences in PMR incarnations (and NPMR)?

Or is every incarnation self (avatar) a seperated FWAU?

regards, Günther

Post subject: Re: structure of IUOC
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:50 am 

That video made it clearer to me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXj4rsBcwWA

Anyway, all comments are welcome

regards, Günther

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:59 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

First of all you have to think of this as a digital reality and not a physical one. The IOUCs are a part of the Larger Consciousness System. It is similar to what some people term an oversoul. The FWAU is a portioned off part of the IUOC that is rendered a data stream. The FWAU lives a life as an avatar of a dog, cat, horse, human, or whatever decision space the FWAU can handle. The consciousness isn't in the Virtual Reality but is still a part of the LCS and is being rendered data. It receives that data, interprets the data, and makes decisions.

When that experience packet is over, the FWAU is rendered another virtual reality data stream for entities that have just disconnected from the PMR data stream. That virtual reality is a special one just to acclimate this FWAU to the fact that they are no longer living as an avatar on earth. When that happens they reorient back to their IUOC. The partition that kept them separate from the rest of their consciousness is no longer there. More advanced entities do a life review and plan their next incarnation. Personality traits that help the IOUC evolve are put into the next FWAU. The avatar and the previous life are now part of the Actualized Past Database. They are no longer needed. A white man living in Holland may incarnate as a female in China next time. High entropy entities may just jump in and out of lives to get experience and not do a life review or planning. What is retained from experience packet to experience packet it the quality of consciousness attained at the end of each life - whether it be higher or lower entropy.

Your English is very good, so don't shy away from asking more questions. Did this help or confuse?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:49 am 

Hi @Sainbury

Thank You! Yes, it helps to understand the MBT model better.
Well, I think my question comes from the old fear of death, or to be more precise, from the fear of loosing the "me". It's not that issue for me to left the avatar behind, I think.

In Jane Roberts "Seth talks", Seth says: "Let me make it clear once again: your present personality, as it exists in your imagination, is indelible and continues to grow and develop after death"
(page 120 in German version)
So I asked myself if there is an analogy in the MBT model and from what data the "me" is generated?! The "me" beside the ego and fear of course, the "core" so to speak.

edit:
To make it more clear, what I mean with "me":
As described in the welcome thread, I had an experience of "dissociation" years ago in a verbally controversy with a fellow. He "kidded" with me. Pressed my triggers...

Suddenly I could see my body from outside and the urge to defend myself (ego?) went away completly. I could see how useless it is and I am more than that.
And what this recognised was still the "me", without (or with less) fear and ego.

So maybe the "me" is pure consciousness beeing self aware? But with individuality?
Therefore the term "IUOC" make sense and it comes from that? Or is it too simple?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:16 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hello Gunther,

In our waking state, in this VR PMR, we normally see through the lens of “objective awareness”. While in other states of consciousness, we exist in a “subjective reality”. We see through the lens of “subjective awareness”. I would suggest that you did not experience a “disassociation” but one of “association”. You experienced the verbal controversy while in an objective awareness. In said awareness, you were the actor. You then shifted your perception into a subjective awareness as the observer. This you as the observer, your “being level” you, is the self-realization of the IUOC you.

Regards,

John

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:23 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Well, I think my question comes from the old fear of death, or to be more precise, from the fear of loosing the "me". It's not that issue for me to left the avatar behind, I think.
The real you is your IUOC and not the character you are playing in this life time. You have probably had 500-1000 lives already so that is a lot of characters.
Quote:
In Jane Roberts "Seth talks", Seth says: "Let me make it clear once again: your present personality, as it exists in your imagination, is indelible and continues to grow and develop after death" (page 120 in German version)
Jane was channeling an entity. She had to take the information he gave her and pattern match it back into her PMR awareness through a filter of her beliefs, expectations, experience, fears, etc. And I think she got some things a little wrong. I think what Seth was talking about was that the QoC, (quality of consciousness,) was left over from each lifetime. And that the IUOC continues to grow and evolve after every lifetime IF they are able to lower their entropy with each experience packet. Otherwise it is a take two steps forward, and then a step back type of evolution. Which is probably more normal. It is unusual for kindergartner level IUOCs to be able to evolve every lifetime. There are always some bad lives due to bad circumstances, bad decisions, bad DNA, and so on.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:03 pm 

Thank you John and Sainbury!

I may let it sink in for a while :-) Meanwhile I will read the beta version in German of Tom's 2. book soon.

Quote:
This you as the observer, your “being level” you, is the self-realization of the IUOC you.
That helps a lot!

regards, Günther