Return Home
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:10 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Psychology 101
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:11 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

hey guys, i just wanted to share my knowledge on psychology and brain mechanisms in general to get a more general picture out there availble to those who only understand the basic scientifique consensus.

here is what i know so far , all this still needs a real sort of testing but this is my hypothesis so far.

qualia is the result of direct brain to brain communication;
qualia is not really real, it is just an agreement that brains make between each other, like if we agree on the definition of a word. brains agree on what color or sound conciousness will percieve between individuals.

brains communicate knowledge through some kind of quantum phenomenon instantly, perhaps through the ether or what tom calls npmr, this knowledge is what our basic concsiousness percieves such as color and the the way sounds sound like or cookies taste like. perhaps more on this later

when we start cutting peoples brains out to see how it affects their conciousness or body, we are actually talking to the collective concniousness telling it this is what this body will repsond like once we have done this to the brain located here. so it is a third person viewport from the langauge of the collective conciousness that is constraining the body of the individual to act in the eyes of the collective a certain way. a better analogy for this would be to explain how a cell will act if u isolate it from a group, it cannot survive isolated from other cells because concniousness is more than just somthing located in the brain, it works as a collective. what purpose does an isolated cell have? it cannot perform its tasks , it loses its meaning so if it had conciousness before, this conciousness will soon pass over. but what happens to it when it dies? well the conciousness was always a collective group effort on the grand scheme of things, which its motor skills where located somwhere within its multi body defining the activities of the individual cell, the collective does not die when the cells conciousness dies, again, cells have no purpose functioning on their own without their biome. if i were to search where the conciousness of the cell is located, i would be creating some sort of language of understanding between teh cell and the biome, so the cell will react a certain way according to the biomes way of functioning, thus it apears that conciousness reacts to what is in the brain but this is actually an agreement between the individuals motor skill and the collective conciousness at large. so in other words, what the passed psychologist were trying to do was to isolate conciousness within an indinvdiual but they failed to incorporate their own or collective conciousness viewport into the experiment. they saw conciousness as being an indivudal manifestation.

one can easly imagine a god being the coordinated activity of a group of a few or many indivduals having one common goal.

chemicals.

chemicals that we breath are some sort of constraint placed on conciousness, they define how conciousness is related to its environment. the outside world of classical physics is a direct result of the air we breath which provides the conciousness we have with the type of interactions between objects than can allow the type of evolution we see around us take place.

chemicals set the ground of interaction between other objects or chemicals.

the interactions of classical objects is a result of the chemestry were being exposed to, this goes for planets galaxies and so on. evidence, u cannot percieve this world without breathing air. my conclusion is that air is a halluconegene. just having fun here but this has deep implications. on can easly imagine a how a differnt chemical might constrain conciousness a differetn way.

thus the outer environment is a combustion chamber for chemicals. the terms inner and outer are just used here to describe stages. take a solid chrome ball rolling down a cliff, it sinteraction between the ground and itself is a result of how the chemicle being observing this phenomenon is calibrated to percieve bounderies and collisions. the environment we are in being a very refined chemical pool. perhaps each frame or moment is an explosion taking place and materials recombineing. somthign a keen to the big bang happening every moment.

perhaps when people take psychedelic drugs, their brains are being exposed to a differnent chemical, thus they are experiencing the level of reality of that chemical. although this seems obvious, what is astonishing is that air can be seen as a chemical we are exposed to giving rise to the reality we are familiar with. another exampel would be like that of a circuitry of electronics being experienced by conciousness, and moving ot experiencing just one hub of circuitry isntead of the whole circuit.

the entire structure of reality is alive.

how do i define conciousness, i would say conciousness is coordinated mouvment, just to seperate from dead and living things. but we know that everything moves in the universe, some things are more coordinated then others, the more coordination, the more the center of that coordination is conscious in whatever function it is capable of fulfilling. but again the entire enterprise of reality is one colosal moving thing concious at differnt levels.

this info is stillnew and has lots of ramifications that i must explore,

i still dont know the origins of thoughts, but i would think they are some sort of refined quantum energy, perhaps the bridge between phsyics and chemestry the middleman between dead matter and coordinated mouvment of atomic bonds. giving rise to self modifying mathematical structures

hoep this connects concepts and leaves food for thought

Post subject: Re: Psychology 101
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:36 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Very interesting Damon. I’ve come across similar ideas in my travels. I think it’s a perspective worthy of further examination. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:40 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

thanks virtual brain, feel free to add any comments or ideas.

i would like to further map out thought space or npmr, one can see that physical reality is a universe or a part of the universe which no 2 objects can occupy the same space, i think this rule does not apply in thought space and while we define what exactly an object is in that space, we can begin to create some kind of map that defines how the subjective universe behaves.
in a general sense, pmr can be seen as a language construct, the moment where your inner language seperates what it perceives into a coherent picture, the non physical realm would be a place where the picture is still in the act of formation, it is the processus part that is encrypting the image or sound we experience, our navigation tools within npmr are similar to a body in pmr where thing are located and can be handled by the body. npmr is more of handeling the encryption. copying code into different places.

the eye that witnessess our thoughts must be the common will of the collective conciousness, the thoughts descend from the witness to my individual self creating in the mix beliefs about reality and the nature of my individual self as a unit or a location with motor skills within the soup of reality. the thoughts which could or could not be my own may well be some kind of blank sheet of paper with my name on it which i then proceed to fill out with content

the mind has no boundery, there is no clear limit between one mind and another. this means that when humans work together, the coordinated effort of this group can be said to become a unified mind. as cells create a human body with its own mind.

anyways i know tom has already covered most of this, it just my own way of confirming it in my own words i guess i dont know. ill post more later on

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:30 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:

brains communicate knowledge through some kind of quantum phenomenon instantly, perhaps through the ether or what tom calls npmr, this knowledge is what our basic concsiousness percieves such as color and the the way sounds sound like or cookies taste like. perhaps more on this later

Hello Damon und thx for your Post, i like it :)

I have once picked out this point because i am not 100% sure if i understand it correctly and have say to mention that I am a MBT "Hardliner" so to speak. Because the concept seems really tuning to me and i am an Computer Scientist (aka nerd), so please forgive me if I am somewhat inflexible with the topic, I see that more technically :) Since English is a foreign language for me, I'm sometimes not 100% sure if I've understood the meaning of the words correctly and if we mean the same and only use different metahpers for it.

According to Tom concept we are consciousness and we receive a data stream. This data stream is taken by us as our common reality.
Our body and our brain is like a filter through which the data is passed and changed before it reaches us (consciousness). This determines how we perceive virtual reality through our avatar. When the function of the brain is affected, the data changes and we feel the world changed. All the thinking and feeling happens in consciousness, the brain restricts the information that "goes through the cable" so to speak. Knowledge is in consciousness and it gets filtered information and the degree of filtering is determined by the state of the virtual brain/body.

Did we mean the same?

Best regards
ingo

edit : By npmr tom means the virtual realities outside our virtual "physical" reality. But this is fundamentally the same, this is only information that is directed to consciousness and consciousness interprets this information as the respective reality. As far as I have understood, the ether or npmr is not the medium that transmits the information, rather the result of the interpreations of the information through our consciousness.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:46 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
thanks virtual brain, feel free to add any comments or ideas.

i would like to further map out thought space or npmr, one can see that physical reality is a universe or a part of the universe which no 2 objects can occupy the same space, i think this rule does not apply in thought space and while we define what exactly an object is in that space, we can begin to create some kind of map that defines how the subjective universe behaves.
in a general sense, pmr can be seen as a language construct, the moment where your inner language seperates what it perceives into a coherent picture, the non physical realm would be a place where the picture is still in the act of formation, it is the processus part that is encrypting the image or sound we experience, our navigation tools within npmr are similar to a body in pmr where thing are located and can be handled by the body. npmr is more of handeling the encryption. copying code into different places.

the eye that witnessess our thoughts must be the common will of the collective conciousness, the thoughts descend from the witness to my individual self creating in the mix beliefs about reality and the nature of my individual self as a unit or a location with motor skills within the soup of reality. the thoughts which could or could not be my own may well be some kind of blank sheet of paper with my name on it which i then proceed to fill out with content

the mind has no boundery, there is no clear limit between one mind and another. this means that when humans work together, the coordinated effort of this group can be said to become a unified mind. as cells create a human body with its own mind.

anyways i know tom has already covered most of this, it just my own way of confirming it in my own words i guess i dont know. ill post more later on
Brilliant. The eye that witnesses, or collective consciousness is sometimes referred to as a monadic entity. The collective consciousness of all of humanity past present and future could be thought of this way. A human could be considered a monadic entity consisting of all the cells that it is made of, past present and future, but I do think the whole is greater than the sum of its parts as the parts evolve the whole evolves, eventually together they become something new.

Question: chicken or egg?
Answer: both.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:06 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
According to Tom concept we are consciousness and we receive a data stream. This data stream is taken by us as our common reality.
Our body and our brain is like a filter through which the data is passed and changed before it reaches us (consciousness). This determines how we perceive virtual reality through our avatar. When the function of the brain is affected, the data changes and we feel the world changed. All the thinking and feeling happens in consciousness, the brain restricts the information that "goes through the cable" so to speak. Knowledge is in consciousness and it gets filtered information and the degree of filtering is determined by the state of the virtual brain/body.
well ingo your knowledge of mbt seems correct, i guess i am dissecting the theory on a more pmr centric bases, mbt explains the other side really well, but i am building a bridge to get there from where science currently is. that is all, mbt still valid and i am not trying to deny the validity of the main theory, i am simply adding or expanding it from my own point of view
Quote:
edit : By npmr tom means the virtual realities outside our virtual "physical" reality. But this is fundamentally the same, this is only information that is directed to consciousness and consciousness interprets this information as the respective reality. As far as I have understood, the ether or npmr is not the medium that transmits the information, rather the result of the interpreations of the information through our consciousness.
what i mean is the local concept of space where classicly things emitted from one location have to transverse the space of whatever is used to send a message to the other side, what i am explaining is that thoughts or brain to brain communication do not have to do this. our concepts of space is limited, we often grid out space as a place split into equal sub parts and build our theory from there, our minds naturally believe this and operate with that belief, what i am proposing is a quantum space where information is no longer understood as seperate objects like we do classicly, so objects and spaces lose their quality of being single objects and those attributes overlap so to speak. all i am addressing is a space that is not built of equal seperate parts. so i am proposing that brains communicate through this windows about certain qualities of perception that they will agree on so that the consensus of reality is maintained.

what is transmitted through this non local space is the information of the qualia of conciousness experience which creates an agreement for consensus reality to be accepted among communicative beings.
Quote:
Brilliant. The eye that witnesses, or collective consciousness is sometimes referred to as a monadic entity. The collective consciousness of all of humanity past present and future could be thought of this way. A human could be considered a monadic entity consisting of all the cells that it is made of, past present and future, but I do think the whole is greater than the sum of its parts as the parts evolve the whole evolves, eventually together they become something new.
thats right

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:18 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hello Damon,
after reading it 10 times, i think i understood the concept.

I'm not very familiar with quantum spaces, so I may have gaps in my understanding. I know more about information systems and more from the technical side.

The question I asked myself was, is it necessary to integrate this concept directly into the virtual reality?
Or if that would be an npmr concept, because the basic information system exists in the npmr space because it creates the simulation, according to Tom. Perhaps it would also be conceivable to make the common knowledge base accessible via the already existing system (LCS), because the infrastructure for this exists there. Not too spectacular and well thought out as your thoughts, I would assume that large system, if it is necessary to distribute this information evenly, would do it in the most effective way and send this information directly to the consciousness units involved in the simulation in order to save computing time. Like a network hub to which all consciousness units are connected and which ensures the distribution of meta-information. Your idea sounds more like an npmr than a pmr concept to me, because I suspect it would be easy to implement there, but of course I can't know that.

Very interesting train of thought and I will continue to think about it, thank you very much for the inspiration.
Ingo

Edit : I've come up with another option.
According to mbt, we were subparts of the larger consciousness, so the larger system should have a pretty good level of information about us. Even if the individual units of consciousness participating in the simulation have certain variations in their way of interpreting information (like big five), a variance may be such that information processing is calculable to the extent that no meta information is necessary to interpret the data of the virtual world and that a consens exists even without it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:05 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Hello Damon,
after reading it 10 times, i think i understood the concept.

I'm not very familiar with quantum spaces, so I may have gaps in my understanding. I know more about information systems and more from the technical side.

The question I asked myself was, is it necessary to integrate this concept directly into the virtual reality?
Or if that would be an npmr concept, because the basic information system exists in the npmr space because it creates the simulation, according to Tom. Perhaps it would also be conceivable to make the common knowledge base accessible via the already existing system (LCS), because the infrastructure for this exists there. Not too spectacular and well thought out as your thoughts, I would assume that large system, if it is necessary to distribute this information evenly, would do it in the most effective way and send this information directly to the consciousness units involved in the simulation in order to save computing time. Like a network hub to which all consciousness units are connected and which ensures the distribution of meta-information. Your idea sounds more like an npmr than a pmr concept to me, because I suspect it would be easy to implement there, but of course I can't know that.

Very interesting train of thought and I will continue to think about it, thank you very much for the inspiration.
Ingo
Hey again, i also like computers so i will attempt to answer my best using information system metaphores,

lets say you have a website that is edited by your computer and is located on a server, we recognize these differnt parts by their names and their locations because its pretty obvious, they are devided into sub categories that we can easly check on which there is a consensus for.. this is a little harder using mbt to descern when describing the larger conciousnes ssytem because there is nothing that we can both point 2 and say aw its tehre thats what im talking about besides ideas. we come to understand the functions of these ideas through the metaphores that we use such as information systems. there is no consensus like in pmr or physical matter realtiy about the objects in which are contained.

a quantum space would be a space that is used parrelel to the information processor, in this case CPU when modeling a virtual reality within the processing system of the computer, so you have a virutal world like video game, with characters in the game that are on a level which can be huge, but there is no seperation between the players really because they are in a virtual space, the computer knows no difference between the distances. im not saying that the computers which are played by the players are in different locations that is some other concept that may be useful to explain other ideas but imagine a computer game where u can play and the other players ar bots played by the pc.

npmr is the hardes to describe because it is further away from pmr and none of it is contained within pmr.

the best i can explain it is that it is a space that is encoding the virtual reality game, the amount of computing power you have in this space is proportional to your knowledge on the subjecet thus your keys of access to differnt protocols,

the world maby virtual be we need to understand how this virutal reality creates the elements we see within our own reality, such as chemical reactions and so on. if we were to simulate such things on our own pcs, how would we go at it. this is the gap iam attempting to fill
Quote:
Edit : I've come up with another option.
According to mbt, we were subparts of the larger consciousness, so the larger system should have a pretty good level of information about us. Even if the individual units of consciousness participating in the simulation have certain variations in their way of interpreting information (like big five), a variance may be such that information processing is calculable to the extent that no meta information is necessary to interpret the data of the virtual world and that a consens exists even without it.
i am explaining the interactions between pmr bodies, people in pmr which do not directly have access to npmr are being interacted a certain way with yourself in the virtual reality.

npmr is baiscly like if you could reprogram your character through computer code in a video game but you could only influence certain patterns based on how your knowledge understood the games editing featurer.

it is the programmers part of reality.

I hope this helps i am attemptiing to understand your question as much as possible