Return Home
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:45 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous 126 27 28 29 30
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:54 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Requested by: Me, Thomas Freedman in Missouri Ozarks

Target: myself (complete info here)

Problem: Diagnosed with arteriosclerosis and blocked arteries; bypass surgery strongly suggested

Request: To appeal LCS for clearing arteries using alternative treatments and meditation
Hi Thomas,

I'm gonna do some healing in the next hour. Also theres certain foods that help thin the blood. Vitamins and minerals that are good for heart health etc. I'll post some more links later.

https://steptohealth.com/how-to-unclog- ... -remedies/

Quaichang I'll send your aunt some healing and clearing as well but I feel its best to focus on a peaceful passing now. Sending love and comfort.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:15 am 

Requested by: TonyA

Target: Female M

Problem: Has a form of OCD

Request: Help alleviate compulsions and keep those compulsions manageable

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:16 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:

Hi,

I'm gonna be doing some healing in the next hour.

Therapy might help also, OCD sometimes has a deeper root,sometimes brain chemicals.

I have slight OCD which gets worst when I'm stressed or my PTSD flares. Its a way for the brain to have control of something.
Meditation helps, and realising that most fears are highly improbable.

Brain health foods and calming teas might help. Omega 6 and 3 supplements too.

I'll be doing healing everyday this week too. The compulsions will reduce considerably as the week goes on.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:02 am 
Normal User
Normal User

This forum has helped my dog tremendously twice in the past. As for a little history, my dog developed an immune disorder where his body attacks his platelets, which first commenced about 4 to 5 years ago. He had been on immune suppressing medication until this time until last October the when he no longer responded to the gold standard of treatment which is prednisone. In a very brave act, I decided to take him off all medication and do some energy work. With your help my dog went into remission for six months without one stitch of medication . Then six months through he relapsed again and so I began to do energy healing once more and I also consulted this forum for help. He went into remission once again. A few days ago the bruising, which is a side effect of this disorder, which basically means that he doesn’t have any platelets and they are declining rapidly, Had come back. So again, I am asking for your help to do some energy healing on my dog. He is of old age and there is an intuitive feeling within me that he is just tired. But I do believe that energy healing works and I want to give it a shot. I am reluctant to put him back on the original medication that failed to work near the end. My dogs name is beep beep and he is about 14 years old. I am located in Tottenham, Ontario. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:36 am 

Quote:
Quote:

Hi,

I'm gonna be doing some healing in the next hour.

Therapy might help also, OCD sometimes has a deeper root,sometimes brain chemicals.

I have slight OCD which gets worst when I'm stressed or my PTSD flares. Its a way for the brain to have control of something.
Meditation helps, and realising that most fears are highly improbable.

Brain health foods and calming teas might help. Omega 6 and 3 supplements too.

I'll be doing healing everyday this week too. The compulsions will reduce considerably as the week goes on.
Thank you sebnie55 the symptoms did quiet down during the week. Your suggestion of Omega 6 and 3 I will give. She is a teenager and at that stage a lot is going on emotionally. I thank you and everybody else who has sent Intent.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:23 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

TonyA,

Hi,

your very welcome!

Hormones be affecting her too, so once they settle things be better.
As long as theres no big stress in her life that may be triggering compulsions then they'll reduce as time goes on but teenagers have to obsess over something.

Try bio yogurts and calming tea as well. When the gut is healthy, the brain is calm.

I'm gonna continue to do healing all this week.

sacolucci23

Hi, I'm sorry beepbeeps unwell again.

I've been doing healing work for him for a few days now, and when I tuned I felt really really tired and slow.

I'm gonna do healing for a few weeks more but I dont wanna push him. I'll do a little bit every day for the rest of the month and things should improve slowly but steadily.

I know fasting some days can reset and boost the immune system so worth trying.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:04 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Target: Roberta, late 50's, Scotland, UK.

Issues: Main issue is chest infection that has lasted for over a month. Scheduled to see doctor in a few weeks to see what exactly is the cause.

Chronic issues: alleviate symptoms of gout, MS, angina, left side weakness and pain,grief,anxiety,poor sleep,acid reflux and digestive system/absorption issues caused mainly by past digestive surgery:-
Botched gallbladder surgery (the wrong duct was cut and she had to have reconstructive surgery to attach intestine directly to liver a decade ago,possibly will need done again).

Target : David and Emily,late 20's, Scotland, UK. Including unborn baby (six months pregnant)

Baby boy had been diagnosed with heart condition in the womb, and will be having 3 surgeries scheduled after he is born.

Asking that they have the strength and comfort with the grief this has caused, to cope and be comforted until hes born and through the surgeries. Also healing and intent that surgeries go well and his heart to heal as much as possible while hes in the womb so less surgery needed.

I'll know more about the official diagnoses soon.

I will be doing healing every day also, and adding thier names to weekly local spiritualist/healing group.

Thank You.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous 126 27 28 29 30