Return Home
It is currently Thu May 06, 2021 5:01 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:37 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Please, please, please go to your doctors and let them rule out or confirm anything catastrophic. It may be as simple as a fissure (torn area) or bleeding hemorrhoids, or, it may be worse. If it's worse, the sooner it's diagnosed and treated, the better.
If it's not, then you will at least know how to proceed... Focused intent is far more effective when there is clarity.
Find out what ails you with a positive attitude. You will better be for it (on many levels) and we can help you more.
Focused intent makes a difference. Throwing a penny in the wishing well won't get it and will leave you less than satisfied.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:03 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Requested by: quamta
Target: Mr SG
Problem: Bladder outlet obstruction
Request: Remove the obstruction so that normal urine flow can be achieved, the catheter removed and surgery avoided.

Look at the image below. Look at picture a. Focus your intent on achieving picture a, a system without any kind of blockage.
End result: picture a.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 10:00 am 

FIRST REQUEST

Requested by: María Alejandra Moreno V. (me)

Target: Wiiliam E. Moreno A. (my father)

Problem: COVID-19 (he is already admitted to the hospital), fever, pneumonia, percent oxygen saturation 80%, a lot of phlegm, malaise, poor appetite, weakness, chest and throat pain, diarrhea, nausea, inflamed prostate, bloody urine.

Request: heal all these problems.

End result: percent oxygen saturation 99%, good appetite, good breathing, painless, that he has energy and vitality, removed problem from prostate, clean airways, good digestion, normal body temperature and much more years of healthy life.

SECOND REQUEST

Requested by: María Alejandra Moreno V. (me)

Target: Marlene de Moreno (my mother),

Problem: possible COVID-19 (she is under medical supervision), fever, a lot of phlegm, malaise, weakness, chest and throat pain, dizziness, some shortness of breath, inflamed lungs.

Request: heal all these problems.

End result: percent oxygen saturation 99%, good appetite, good breathing, painless, that she has energy and vitality, removed dizziness, mental clarity, clean airways, good digestion, normal body temperature and much more years of healthy life.

I am infinitely grateful for all your love and good intentions!

Hugs