Return Home
It is currently Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:36 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:25 am 

Hello, I've recently watched Tom's workshop in Vancouver 2018 about healing.
https://youtu.be/i5_yGxALSRY

He says that:
1. We heal with Intention
2. Energy, light and other tools are just metaphors. Ways to focus our Intent, and convince our minds that we are "doing" something.
3. Black spots and other ways we see illnesses are metaphors too.
4. If you have belief that, for example, cutting black spot and leaving it on the floor is dangerous because you may accidentally step into it and become sick, then you might actually get sick. Not because you have taken the illness (black spot is just a metaphor), but by altering the future probability of that illness by your belief and fear.

So he basically says that it's impossible to take illness onto yourself unless that is your way of healing (tool) or it corresponds with your beliefs or fears in some way. But still... it's not really happening, it's just altering of probable outcome.

My question is:
If it all boils down to data (we are data, everything else is too) - is it possible to actually take someone's illness? Like really take it. Not as a metaphor (changing probabilities), but by actually taking that part of his/her data packet/consciousness and incorporating it into one's own data?

Not that I would like to do that anyway.
I'm asking such question, to understand this matter more precisely, so I can work on fears related to that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I would suspect it is more that the healer feels the symptoms of the problem they are trying to heal rather than actually getting the disease/injury. It comes from the healer believing they cannot heal without taking in the problem. It is only a belief and isn't necessary. So some data representing the problem is created into the data stream of the healer by themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:34 pm 

Thanks for an answer! :)

If anybody has something to add to the topic, please do so :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yeah, you don't actually "take" it from someone else, because that's not necessarily how the ruleset works in this virtual reality to physically transfer sickness to another physical entity.
Instead through beliefs or expectations, you can influence the probability that you become sick yourself. The mind has a lot of power over the physiology, also seen with the placebo effect.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:03 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Here's another interesting potential consequence of our data reality.

My impression is that we don't necessarily have to heal in, "real time" or maintain a concentrated effort on manually going through a healing process.

Instead, you can define and create program that entails a comprehensive healing process and then simply run that program by recall ... instead of going through the whole process of beginning the ritual in your mind again.

This should theoretically be possible since Tom has talked about the significance of what, "power objects" can do by acting as a URL redirector to consciousness energy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:38 am 

Nice! Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:58 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The Magus of Strovolos (see Wikipedia) was a very interesting book about a healer in Cyprus. He believed he had to take 10% of an illness (IIRC) in order to heal and said it was an unalterable law. But I guess this was his belief. Sometimes he was laid up for a week or more after a major cure.