Return Home
It is currently Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:09 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:31 pm 

Hello together.

I have a question regarding the evolvingtests.
Hope that my question is not redundant in this forum and hope some other can help me and/or learn something.

I read some chapter of Toms book and saw many of his videos on YT. In his book he wrote that some tests were done to check his quality of consciousness. He were asked different questions in a state of out of body when he was a child. He was asked some questions what he would choose. One of them was: 1. Some new Mateial stuff 2. More knowledge.
What was very interesting is, that Bob Monroe has gone through exact the same test with the same questions. I think at that moment Tom started to assume, that our reality is a digital system with pattern.

So sometimes in my dreams I have a probability to get in some sexual direction or not. If I do so, the dream begin to end. I go mostly in a sexual direction when the dream isnĀ“t lucid. When the dream is a bit of lucid and I decide not to go into some sexual direction, the dream continues and I have the chance to experience something more.
So my interpretation is, that my quality of consciousness is tested in my dream times when I am acting from the being level.

So what do you think about it?
Maybe you have the same tests and have already passed them?

I dont know really how to work on that. I mean, sex is part of my package of instinkts wich are attached on my body. Or should I look at it from a diffrernt perspective?
I am consciousness and not my body and I decide what to do and not my body?
Its not so easy to seperate.

Thank you very much for your time!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:57 am 
Normal User
Normal User

I am curious about why there would be a sexual "test" as well. As if sex was something "bad" that an evolved QOC would not be interested in.

Now obviously, sex can be misused. For example, if one party is taking advantage of the other on an unequal basis (such as is now coming to light with the "Me Too" movement). Or in the case of an affair, which can certainly have negative consequences for all concerned (not to mention the children). But outside of these specific situations, should it still be inferred that someone with a high quality of consciousness would necessarily be someone who has very little interest in sex? If so, why?

FunIUOC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:14 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It's choosing that act over something else that was more important and reflected a larger perspective on things and also probably his self control, which was the test. It's not implying sex is bad.
Quote:
but outside of these specific situations, should it still be inferred that someone with a high quality of consciousness would necessarily be someone who has very little interest in sex?
Generally, as Tom has said, a person with a high QoC will usually have a larger perspective on life. If you have a larger perspective on life, sex is not that important. If you are materialistic and indulgent, sex will probably be one of the largest focal points in your life.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:02 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi sunrise, and welcome to the forum. I am guessing that English isn't your first language and so your phrasing is a bit hard for me to completely understand.

Not knowing your gender and age it is a bit hard for me to answer you. But I will say that males from puberty on into their 40s generally have a high testosterone level. And that biology makes particularly young men think of sex a lot. And if something consumes your mind during the day then it has a high probability of being in your dreams.

When I was young I worked in a distribution center where I picked products in my area, that had been ordered, and put them in a box going down a conveyor belt . The belt was automated and had a certain hissing sound. The other workers warned me that I would dream of picking products and the sound of the conveyor belt . And I did dream of it frequently.

Unless you are lucid dreaming then you are always acting from your being level in your dreams. So the decisions you make during dreaming give you a clue as to your real self. Your real self without your intellect protecting your ego.

I don't think your dreams with sexual context are any kind of test. If you don't want those kinds of dreams then meditate and tell your guides that those dreams are not helping you. Ask for a different kind of dream.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:46 am 

Hello everybody and thank you for your respond.

Correct, english is not my first language (so many mistakes:) )
I am from Germany, 31 jears old and male.
As I know, many man are dreaming dreams like this.

I assumed, that it could be a test because the dreams are ending when I fall for it and in case I dont fall for it they continue.
I will meditate and ask the guides to give me another tests incase it was one.

The description of the consuming the attention in daytime and as a result dreaming about it makes sence.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:32 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Yo Sunrise,

I can tell you that in my experience the Sex was something important half a year ago. In dreams when I got lucid the most common action I took was finding someone to have sex with.
Without being Lucid, there was not that much of a focus on sex. And Sex got less and less important for me and so I could get into my Conscioussness and had beautiful experiences with a sexual feeling load while not caring about Sex. It was some kind of full body pleasure while having love that I could share to other beings I met in that state. Im 28 years now.

And a side note, everytime I tried to have sex in a Lucid dream I couldn't really get far - like you. It was hard to have dream be clear for some reason.
Happy Traveling ^_^

What you think you are might not be true - always.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:35 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
everytime I tried to have sex in a Lucid dream I couldn't really get far - like you. It was hard to have dream be clear for some reason.
I can absolutely confirm this. Sometimes I am lucid and tried something that did not work then it still might happen that I at least try to indulge in a sexual experience for the 'rest' of the time. I never get far and it ends 'itself' very soon. It is probably the test. In the occult teachings we have the 'lower astral' where we are with our 'astral body' which is also called 'desire body' for a reason. So yes, it is sometimes still hard for the mind not to 'give in' to the urges. A more evolved consciousness probably can or does not have them at all anymore. That is also why when I project I immediately want to go to a 'higher' area where these urges are not there anymore and you experience good feelings of another kind.

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."
- Max Planck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:13 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
That is also why when I project I immediately want to go to a 'higher' area where these urges are not there anymore and you experience good feelings of another kind.
In my experience I'd say that the interpretation of that feeling changed and therefore the feeling can do different things. Just 2 days ago I had a real lucid experience where the sexual feeling was pretty overwhelming and blossomed in love to other beings in that experience. It was quite phenomenal. Rather interpreting that energy as sexual I just let it come and it filled my whole experience.

What you think you are might not be true - always.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom and Russell Targ on things to do out of body. :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mNORW0C2tpA