Healing Swat Team Permanent Target List.

Harrison

Re: Healing Swat Team Permanent Target List.

Post by Harrison »

Target: My father, Hulet H.

Problem: Advanced diabetes and recently had one of his legs amputated. His numbers seem good given his condition and is in good spirits. He’ll need to have another surgery soon to clear any complications from his amputation.

Request: Positive energy, wishes, and support and continued improvement in his health. And with this support along with his family’s love and care may he be able to live a happy existence from here on out.
Challe77
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Challe77 »

Target: My stepdaughters friend Jennifer

Problem: Cancer has returned and it does not look good

Request: Help me heal her and send positive energy and blast those tumors away with your healing energy, if anyone can contact "nonphysical friends" perhaps they can help too.

Thanks
Karl
lucky
Normal User
Normal User

Post by lucky »

Request by: me

Target: my mother 70 yrs old, lives in India.

Problem: Her body is showing early signs & symptoms of renal disease, as the creatinine level is around 1.8. which should be below 1.0. and her cholesterol levels are also high above the recommended range. She is into medication specifically for this issue and her KFT (Kidney Function Test) will be done tomorrow.

Requested: I am asking anyone and everyone, to use your intentions of healing, to stop the development of kidney disease.
thank you all in advance.

Best Regards
lucky
We don't grow when things are easy,
We grow when we face challenges.
Myreality

Healing Swat Team Permanant Target List

Post by Myreality »

Hi there

I am hoping some healing can be sent for my Mother Olive for the following;
Her stomach (hernia and digestive system)
Underactive thyroid (I think the GP had reduced her medication too much)
Osteo arthritas (neck, back hands and knees)

I want to say in advance thank you and I also want to thank all that have sent her healing in the past.

Xxx
THEONE
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by THEONE »

Target: me

Issue; muscles twitching and spasms, making it difficult to do anything, meditation, relaxing, focusing on work, annoying as heck,

Healing needed; whole body to be in perfect health with a focus on muscle and nerve system operating optimally
lucky
Normal User
Normal User

Post by lucky »

Target: Me

Problem: Red patches with flakes appearing on my face, looks like Psoriasis not diagnosed yet, my scalp is also full of dandruff could be scalp Psoriasis. I'm taking homeopathic medicine for it, It's really giving me trouble as it itches and gives a burning sensation on itching. I'm feeling very down. I can't live with this thing, If it does not go away, I'm going to suicide. :( I'm having negative thoughts, please help! :cry:

Requested: I am asking anyone and everyone, to use your intentions of healing, to stop the development of this problem/disease and would go away,
thank you.

Best Regards
lucky
We don't grow when things are easy,
We grow when we face challenges.
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Sainbury »

Go to a doctor. There have been a lot of advances in psoriasis and many new meds. A radical change in diet may also help you. Go off all sugar and chemicals.
THEONE
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by THEONE »

my blood tests came back all normal except elevated liver enzymes. I went for an ultrasound and I had fatty liver. Likely could be from high alcohol use a few years ago. In any case i do not recommend drinking ever and will never do it again.

I started fasting yesterday morning and will not be consuming anything but water and a little electrolytes, vitamins, minerals/ sea salt/ pink salt for several days, maybe longer. The longest i ever did was 10 days. I will see how long I can go. Then i will be fasting 2 or 3 days per week maybe sunday/tuesday/thursday for a little while until my body fat gets to low. (not necessarily recommending, do at your own risk)

besides consuming body fat i need my body to engage in a serious process of autophagy

(Autophagy is the body's way of cleaning out damaged cells, in order to regenerate newer, healthier cells, according to Priya Khorana, PhD, in nutrition education from Columbia University. “Auto” means self and “phagy” means eat. So the literal meaning of autophagy is “self-eating.”)

at the end of the process i want my body to be completely healed and emerge healthier and better than ever.

if anyone can help me with this i would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
warriorbutterfly
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by warriorbutterfly »

If you're into reading, check out some books about the nutrients you are likely deficient of, namely, Iodine, Magnesium and vitamin D.
Point is, if you're vitamin D deficient, guaranteed, it's because you are magnesium deficient. It won't matter how much vitamin D rich food you eat or how much sunlight you get, magnesium is what makes it happen.

That said, if you're magnesium deficient it's because you are Iodine deficient. Again, it doesn't matter how much magnesium rich food you eat or what supplements you take. You can't absorb it if you are Iodine deficient. Increasing your intake of Iodine will improve your ability to absorb magnesium and vitamin D. Absorbing these nutrients will solve a variety of health issues, even some you didn't know you had.

The books I'm referring to are cutting edge even though it's mostly information that's been around almost a couple of centuries and was used 100 years ago to combat the Spanish flu but ignored after the development of penicillin and modern antibiotics.
Those books are, "Iodine, Why You Need It and Can't Live Without It" by Dr. David Brownstein, "Health With Iodine" by Dr. Mark Sircus, "The Iodine Crises" by Journalist Lynn Farrow, "Transdermal Magnesium Therapy" by Dr. Mark Sircus and for a really stunning eye opener, check out "Sodium Bicarbonate: Nature's Unique First Aid Remedy" by Dr. Mark Sircus. These books are well worth the read. They are well researched and very well written.

Also, consider this, increasing your Iodine intake will not only improve the over all absorption of all your vital nutrients, it will also remove the heavy metals your body has been exposed to and your vital organs absorbed in lieu of the Iodine it needs due to Iodine deficiency.

Naturally occurring Iodine will even bully out of your organs radioactive iodine (from X-rays, Fukushima, Chernobyl, 3 Mile Island and including the ones we DON'T know about, etc.) as well as the heavy metals like mercury, fluoride, bromine and chlorine.
Jim
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Sainbury »

It would be strange for anyone to be iodine deficient now because almost all salt is iodized.
Nicknick

Post by Nicknick »

Last edited by Nicknick on Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Sainbury »

This kind of healing request is almost impossible. I have my doubts that this outcome is even a probability to work on. For a healing outcome to be possible there has to be a lot of randomness around the diagnosis/prognosis. Someone with stage 4 terminal cancer is almost impossible to heal. But someone who has a lump that hasn't been diagnosed is a lot easier to work on.

For a primer on how the random draw works you might check out:

US Space and Rocket Center Pt 1/3 YouTube video. Go to about 1 hour into the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcxeEaO ... bCRsMi_IM
millerjoel626
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by millerjoel626 »

Requested by :Joel Miller (Me)

Target: Jamie Miller (my mother)

Problem: she got her mammogram results back and they need to do further tests because they found some mass/lump in her left breast.

Request to: please help the lump/mass disappear and or have her results come back with no cancer or other issues.

Any help will be really appreciated. I've been doing the ginger bread man technique that Tom teaches along with some other metaphors I've made up. I'm still feeling really nervous but trying to stay positive. Thanks for all of your help.
Flow
Normal User
Normal User

Post by Flow »

Request by: Flow

Target: Flow

Problem: I have an on and off issue with rectal bleeding, and bleeding in my stool. I have had this for a while now.

Request: Healing of the problems in my rectum and/or my stomach.

Thank you!
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Sainbury »

GO GET A COLONOSCOPY IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Return to “Spiritual & personal growth”