Healing Swat Team Permanent Target List.

Ted Vollers
Curator
Curator

Healing Swat Team Permanent Target List.

Post by Ted Vollers »

This will be a permanent list always located in this place, with updates as needed, of those who are requested targets for the "Healing Swat Team". Please repost below in this thread the name, specific problem, or link to the post in the regular Healing Swat Team thread, of each person to continue to be used as a target for healing and of course, new listees for healing. These posts will be transferred into the list below and the list modified as required over time. Then the post on this thread will be deleted after the transfer to the permanent list. Once the healing is complete, notify me to remove their name. The purpose is to always have the list of those to be helped ready to hand. Everyone is invited to join the Team and to submit targets.

Please post additional 'targets' for the list below in this thread.

You may all consider the rules of this thread and those receiving help or giving help under it as follows:
Misinterpretation could create a problem. Because we are a public forum with an education purpose it is good to announce up front exactly what our group is doing and what it's purpose and goals are:
1) We are a diverse group of entirely independent individuals at various levels of capability who are practicing our meditative and healing skills and are looking for subjects with health issues to practice on who will give us feed back as to changes in their health.
2) Our only intent is to be helpful and improve your health as we learn to focus our intent more effectively - for that we need your feedback. Some of us are beginners and some are very experienced - all are volunteers. Our composition will change as our participants come and go.
3) We charge nothing for our efforts and we accept no donations.
4) No promises are made and no results are guaranteed.
5) No medical advice is given.
6) Do not fail or delay to follow such medical advice and treatment prescribed by trained and licensed medical practitioners.
7) Do not stop your prescribed medication or cease medical care.
8) Note that if the probability wave has been collapsed into an actual instance of a disease or medical condition, you need your medical care as prescribed and can only supplement this with healing by Intent.

See the following post for the origin of this list of rules: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5135&start=24

Note that posts in this thread below making requests and in general discussion will be removed when posted to the list or deemed not useful to be retained. This is to keep the length of this thread reasonable.

Thank you, Ted
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Healing Swat Team Permanent Target List.

Post by Sainbury »

Tom:
You need a unique address. So when I say, “We are going to go diagnose and heal Suzie Q.” Well there are probably a million Suzie Q’s. And if you just think with your intent, “I want to go heal Suzie Q.” You’ll probably get a random selection of all the Suzie Q’s in the universe. You don’t want to do that. You want to intend to go heal the Suzie Q that I am talking about, the one that is part of this exercise. There is a difference. Intents have to be very specific - very precise. You can’t have sloppy intents. It is just like if you go to Google and search “love.” You will get six million things back, some nice, some not so nice. You’ll get lots of stuff, but not necessarily what you were looking for. It’s the same way with intent. You are querying the database. You have to go in with a very specific intent. If you say, “I want to see where the black spots are.” (We are going to let things that are not healthy be black spots.) Well, there may be no black spots. You have already made an assumption. You have already come to a belief. It may be that they have the flu and there aren’t any black spots, but the whole body is just sort of grey. And you’ll miss it because you intended to see black spots. What you’ll get back is garbage because it’s not in the database. There aren’t any black spots. You need to intend to see what is not healthy rather than be specific like that where you don’t want to be specific. You have to be really careful how you word your intent as a query to a database. If you do not think it precisely, so it is exactly clear what it is you intend to get, you will get junk. Because you will go in with a query that has three hundred different answers, and you’ll grab one of them. Or you’ll get all three hundred of them in a big jumble. It won’t work for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maZ7a01r2fc
sebnie55
Normal User
Normal User

Post by sebnie55 »

Target: Cathy, late 40's,scotland.

Issue: Unable able to eat,cause unknown. Has to have a feeding tube but its causing infections.

Requesting healing and to know whats causing the issue? I suggest things like apple cider vinegar, kefir,manuka honey and vitamin C as these help heal stomach ulcers,h pylori,digestion an such but is there a different cause?

Thanks

Target: Roberta,late 50's,scotland.

Issue: Maintains other health ailments with diet,medication and such.
Insomnia due to lockdown,social distancing of family,stress dreams and such.

Requesting healing to ease the anxiety,cabin fever and insomnia related to covid lockdown and family distancing.

Thank You, Much Love.
THEONE
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by THEONE »

Target: myself

Problem: I was sick several weeks ago which caused a lot of fluid loss and severe electrolyte inbalance issues. the symptoms I am now experiencing are muscle twitching and tingling. It is annoying as heck, things have improved, but it is still causing an issue for me.

Request: I need maximum absorption or the electrolytes I am eating in my food and from the supplements I am taking and to have the optimal levels in balance. Additionally I want the symptoms to stop.

this had been an issue for me in the past especially in the summer months when i am sweating a lot as your body looses these electrolytes while sweating. I need my body to conserve and keep the optimal electrolyte balance going forward.
Myreality

RE: Healing Swat Team Permanent Target List

Post by Myreality »

Hi Healing Swat Team

I was hoping you could help out my Mother Olive with the following;

Target- Olive, 74, Dublin

Problem- Chronic hoarseness, mucus, sore throat and damage to vocal cords. Low energy. Weakness in legs. Acid reflux. She is a non smoker. She also has a hernia in her stomach.
I think all of the symptoms above are connected, she also has an underactive thyroid.
Her GP is sending her for a series of tests as problems above have lasted for a few weeks.

Outcome- Reduction and healing to her Hernia in her stomach. Permanent healing of her acid reflux through the right medication and her reducing intake of the foods/liquids that are the cause.
Healing to her vocal chords and throat. I am hoping with this healing with the help from yourselves and medical professionals in Ireland she will have a renewed sense of wellness and vitality.
I am also hoping she has a positive non stressful experience with the tests that her GP is sending her for.

Thank you so much Healing Swat Team for your help 💕
fountaineer79
Normal User
Normal User

Healing question

Post by fountaineer79 »

Hi,

So there is a tumor on my dog's foot but it is not yet known what kind of tumor. The vet took a sample and has sent it off to the lab. I would like for this tumor to be either non-serious or benign.

How would you guys go about healing this issue? What tools or technique would you use?

Also here is the dog's info:
Target: Lancelot
Problem: Tumor found on foot
Request: Test results show the tumor is not serious
sebnie55
Normal User
Normal User

Post by sebnie55 »

MyReality,

ask your mums doctor about a h pylori breath test. I was having these same problems except for the hernia and I tested positive.

I couldn’t tolerate the anti biotics and any ant acids so watch with these. I’ve been taking manuka honey,organic apple cider vinegar, kefir yougurts and pukka tea past few months and all the symptoms have cleared up. Get her these things to try first.

Also organic foods help and vitamin d3,organic vitamin C and b12 and folate and iron for energy levels. She won’t be absorbing everything with stomach problems. Black beans are good for energy boost.

Sending her some healing too.

Sending everyone some healing as well.xxxx
joepaul

Post by joepaul »

Requested by: joepaul and cloverbreeze

Target: our unborn baby (22nd week)

Problem: ultrasound suggest several abnormalities.

Request: heal any/all possible problems.

Will be going for more in-depth ultrasounds on the 2nd of July (two weeks). Right now everything is "inconclusive". Of course it is only if it is Gods Will and for the Highest Good.

If you need more information please let me know.

Thank you very much
nauinnin
Normal User
Normal User

Post by nauinnin »

nauinnin wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:41 pm Requested by: me

Target: RS, 61 year young woman

Problem: For years she has had a rash that starts on her feet and goes far up her torso. The rash gives her a burning sensation mostly on her legs. Sometimes it withdraws to only her feet and legs and stays like that for a long period of time. Only to randomly flare up again. She has seen doctors of course, but they are not sure what the cause is.

I hope you guys can give it a shot, there seems to be a lot of nice uncertainty to manipulate here. Any relief will be appreciated and I will let you know if any unusual improvement happens. Thanks.
Update 21 June:

I met her yesterday and she was wearing shorts and shoes with no socks. The rash has withdrawn and was barely visible close to her feet. She knows that I have requested this healing, but she tends to think its the sun and wind that has made this improvement. Who knows, there is too much uncertainty here. Thanks to those who gave it a shot :)
sebnie55
Normal User
Normal User

Post by sebnie55 »

Hi,

If anyone is having problems with tinnitus I saw these online https://www.flareaudio.com/products/calmer

Im gonna order and try out and I’ll get back with a review, theyve got great reviews online so worth a try.

Hope everyone feeling better.xx

Connie
ranttila
Normal User
Normal User

Post by ranttila »

Requested by: me (Kenneth)

Target: Mrs. MAS in Northern Minnesota.

Problem: She had a lawnmower run over her right ankle and now it is very swollen. She can hardly walk.

Request: Can you heal her right ankle and make her walk well normally again? Requesting for a decrease in swollenness and a fast recovery.

Thank you!
Sainbury
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Sainbury »

IRE - Ice, Rest, Elevation. Ice for 48hrs off and on. Then use heat to increase circulation.

X-rays if a broken bone is suspected.
JanPeet
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by JanPeet »

Target: Yasmin
Requested by : Me

She got a disease which is commonly spread through family heritage. It makes her sick in general. Bodyfunctions are corrupt, she feels like having little probability of that being different.
I wanted to ask for help to increase the probs up to a point where she self heals and has the trust.

Thank you <3

What you think you are might not be true - always.
renaldafeen
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by renaldafeen »

sebnie55 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:29 pmIm gonna order and try out and I’ll get back with a review, theyve got great reviews online so worth a try.
Hi Connie - I happened to run across their site last week and just now saw your post. Did you end up ordering these? If so, any thoughts?
Flow
Normal User
Normal User

Post by Flow »

Target: Linnéa K

Problem: Autoimmune problem with the skin/eczema that affects the eyes. This problem has really affected her eye health and the cornea is already scarred from it. She's had this problem for many years and the doctors don't know the reason. So she's medicating her self with skin lotions and eye drops that doctors recommend. But the problems are still there and she is only treating the symptoms.

Request: Healing the causes of these problems.

Thank you

Return to “Spiritual & personal growth”