1. What, or how strong, is the correlation between IUOC`s level of entropy and the ability to comprehend`the big picture``how it works`? (is it the same "muscle"?) 2.Can it be put in a formula? 3.Does it also apply equally to Virtual selves, in specific humans? (have not read all threads, sorry if i "double up")
while am at it:
4. the more amount of experience/memorydata in "high(er) entropy" = the more data for IUOC to (comprehend?) lower its entropy = to give a fuck is a healthy long term solution ?
1. The correlation is strong. But we still have high entropy beings with comprehension of the big picture (Tom gave examples of certain societies on the African coast), and visa versa.
2. No, a formula does not give room for exceptions, and when dealing with what we are talking about, there are many exceptions. No formula.
3. No, there are a great variation in IUOC's and "virtual selves" and their quality of consciousness. But otherwise there are no discrimination, if you are thinking about that.
4. I am not sure I understand that question. But from what I can guess, it's a no