Return Home
It is currently Fri May 14, 2021 4:26 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

1. What, or how strong, is the correlation between IUOC`s level of entropy and the ability to comprehend`the big picture``how it works`? (is it the same "muscle"?) 2.Can it be put in a formula? 3.Does it also apply equally to Virtual selves, in specific humans? (have not read all threads, sorry if i "double up")

while am at it:
4. the more amount of experience/memorydata in "high(er) entropy" = the more data for IUOC to (comprehend?) lower its entropy = to give a fuck is a healthy long term solution ?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:04 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I would say to care about other is a healthy long-term solution in the big picture. I'm fond of thinking us all One so that what we do to another we do to our self, and what we do to our self we are doing to other. Others don't see it this way and have us more discrete or individuated. Giving as well as getting is balance.

Since I like to think I understand how it works well enough for only knowing about this model for 14 months, or so, I think, of course being able to understand it speaks volumes about the quality of the IUOC comprehending this ever expanding non dimensional nonphysical digital information system called consciousness as well as I think I do at only 14 months into digesting it. It probably doesn't really though.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Bette :)

I agree, of course, totally on love and compassion. It`s the intuitive "want". It`s what it`s all about. But does it work in a way that the more "hell", lower vibrations, hate etc. you have experienced, the more "heaven", love etc. you will be able to experience, be, radiate?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:50 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Hi Bette :)

I agree, of course, totally on love and compassion. It`s the intuitive "want". It`s what it`s all about. But does it work in a way that the more "hell", lower vibrations, hate etc. you have experienced, the more "heaven", love etc. you will be able to experience, be, radiate?
Hi kristian,
No, it doesn't have to work that way. I think you can even learn from being loving, my son does I am pretty sure.
Love to you and yours,
Bette

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:44 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
1. What, or how strong, is the correlation between IUOC`s level of entropy and the ability to comprehend`the big picture``how it works`? (is it the same "muscle"?) 2.Can it be put in a formula? 3.Does it also apply equally to Virtual selves, in specific humans? (have not read all threads, sorry if i "double up")

while am at it:
4. the more amount of experience/memorydata in "high(er) entropy" = the more data for IUOC to (comprehend?) lower its entropy = to give a fuck is a healthy long term solution ?
1. The correlation is strong. But we still have high entropy beings with comprehension of the big picture (Tom gave examples of certain societies on the African coast), and visa versa.

2. No, a formula does not give room for exceptions, and when dealing with what we are talking about, there are many exceptions. No formula.

3. No, there are a great variation in IUOC's and "virtual selves" and their quality of consciousness. But otherwise there are no discrimination, if you are thinking about that.

4. I am not sure I understand that question. But from what I can guess, it's a no.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:54 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

thanks,

very clear, appreciated!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:38 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
I would say to care about other is a healthy long-term solution in the big picture. I'm fond of thinking us all One so that what we do to another we do to our self, and what we do to our self we are doing to other. Others don't see it this way and have us more discrete or individuated. Giving as well as getting is balance.
Bette,

our intent is very important, even in a process of caring or care about others. Only a selfless intent, when we have interest of others as a priority in our thoughts and actions, will reduce our entropy. I started testing my action toward others, tracing my intent to its roots at the time, when I would do something for somebody. One could be very much surprised, what can be found behind his/her surfacing best intentions to help, to give a good advice. Of course, one should be as honest as he/she is able to be with him/herself in a case like that.

Lena

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Lena,
Thank you, as always. Yes, honesty is the best policy plus it is much easier to remember the truth. I find it most challenging to be honest to myself, about myself. Being honest about other people is easy as pie. ;)
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:46 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom's reply here, viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4033&start=0, seems answerous here as well. here here
Love
Bette