Return Home
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:34 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Retrievals
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:10 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Tom, or anyone with experience with retrievals.

I have stumbled on a technique that I started last Friday and I have had some remarkable excursions that I can only think are retrievals, It is so wild I cannot totally believe my mind hasn't made it up, I don't think my mind is this creative. I would like to give you just a few examples of what I have been experiencing the last couple of days when I meditate and would like your opinion on what you think it is, I don't have any way of confirming if this is a retrieval or not, I was so taken back by what was taking place I didn't think to ask for anything like verifiable information but her it goes. I cant remember every little detail because there just have been so many in the last few days, I did not write them in my journal and I am a little bewildered.

2 ladies about the same age I would have to guess around 20 years old and kind of resembled each other in a old western bar, wearing old western dresses, entertainers of some sorts trying to entertain but no one was paying them any attention and they were not having any fun, they were trying though. I walked up to them and had a conversation with the 2 ladies and told them that I could take them to where their friends and family were waiting on them and after they thought about it for maybe a minute and said ok and took my hand, I walked out the back door followed by the 2 ladies that were holding hands and I was holding one of the ladies free hands, we walked across this bridge that had another building at the end, there was a different person that was at the end of the bridge that welcomed the Ladies, this other person opened the door and the ladies went through. just before the door shut it swung open again and the other person said to me that before the Ladies went home they would like to meet me, I said of course and the ladies were walking back out the door towards me. at that point my dog started barking and I lost my focus.

5 min Later I retried this technique and was in a forest, It seemed like there wasn't any living creature except for trees,grass,moss ,Just an empty forest except this guy who was sitting on a little rise of earth, he was a bowman, wearing leather garment and resembled someone out of the robin hood days, he was very upset maybe crying? He was telling me there hasn't been anything to hunt or eat in a very long time, I told him I new of a place that he could do all those things and also be with his friends and family, the only thing he would have to do is hold my hand and I would guide him, he did and I think I started to fly, the scenery changed and he was no longer in my hand.

30 min later, I was on a mountain cliff, there was what I think was an Aztec or Inca?some type of tattooed, leather skirt wearing dark skinned warrior who was in battle and fell off the mountain at some point and died and was waiting and still hunting for the people he was battling, he tried to attack me and after a second bent down like a crouching cat waiting to pounce on me and he started to talk and I understood him and he understood me, he noticed I did not look like the people he was hunting and was puzzled by my appearance, He did tell me his name but it was so weird I just cant remember it. I told him I know where his people are and if he wants me to show him and help him go there that he would have to take my hand, he eventually did and my scene vanished.

I know I should start to write this stuff down when I get done, it is pretty fragmented and a lot of detail is missing, not as fresh as it was Saturday night.

So what do you think?

Thynes

Post subject: Re: Retrievals
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:02 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Thynes. I think that you are at a point where you're starting to retain these things translated into PMR memory. It feels like that you are one of the souls that is far enough along to help out. You are remembering more because you are now open to the idea and can begin to understand here and now some things you do in NPMR. Don't take it all too literally, remember its filtered through your PMR mind, which is expanding to embrace a bit of your larger self. Be true to who you are in these dreams and good will come of it. Keep up the good work :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thynes

I have been having more and more dreams. Some more vivid than others. Some not feeling like dreams. Some 'Astral' noises upon waking (loud booms) etc.

When I meditate at night before sleep and ask to experience my I-There cluster I am having these episodes of either participating or watching strange lives or events. Some seem to be of our PMR but then it appears not to be applicable to our reality based rules exactly. Also, some seem to be very familiar as if I am doing it again or I remember being there and seeing those participants again.

In one of them the other day, which is related to your post, I remember seeing a man passing me in a white car he was a passenger and I was in another white car going in the opposite direction, I was driving. I waved to have them pull over. We pulled over (but there was no street - like we were riding on the sky)

It felt like they were lost. I remember saying " do you want me to take you home?" He thought for a second it seemed and said " can you? " and I remember reaching for his hand" That's all I remember. I dont know what it was. I am not sure it was a retrieval until I read your thread

I still don't know. Been having a lot of these nightly type episodes lately.

OM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:43 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi John,

Thank you for the reply, what you said does make since to me but I am still confused about it and have allot of questions. I guess all I can do is keep at it and slowly get my answers. Your feed back was awesome and it gives me some things to think about.

FYI, the last time we spoke 'a few months back now' you gave me some advise about being in traffic and around allot of people , I was having a fear response out of the blue. I have been practicing our suggestion and I cant remember the last time I had a fear response in a crowd of people or in traffic, the advise worked like a charm, Thank you.

OM,

What you are experiencing does sound very familiar to what I have been experiencing.

Something in your post triggered a memory I had 2 or 3 months ago while meditating which I completely forgot about. The remembering being there and doing that.

I was meditating and before to long I was in a office building, like a contractor with a bunch of other people, this girl walked pass me and stuck a pen in her pocket or purse, out of no where these big security guys were pushing her around and calling her thief and roughing her up pretty good. I stepped in and shoved the security guard that was pushing her around and screamed at him you don't treat people that way. He must of been at least 1 foot taller and 100lbs bigger than I was, well he turned around and I thought he was going to start fighting with me and he had a very scared look on his face like I was going to do something awful to him. The security left the floor I was on and everything went back to normal, I was relaxing on a table and in walks a man in a doctors coat, he looks right at me and asks do we have a problem here, I was very calm and said no, he then goes and sits at a desk and says lets see, he pulls a thick folder and opens it up and makes a sound like umhumm like he is reading something interesting, he then points to a wall and asks me to explain this and out of nowhere a movie starts playing on the wall, in front of all these people. And its me looking frenzied just sitting wild eyed like I am looking straight into the camera, there is a bent over woman in a thong to my right kneeling down 'so you only see her butt and legs' and my hands are on each cheek and I look crazed not paying any attention to anything just out of it. then I changed into a very big powerful werewolf with the head of something out of predator with a big glowing what looked like a boomerang marking on my forehead. Then the doctor says can you explain this, and as I was telling him no way that was me and in a split second I remembered in detail that was me and I did do that,l then I said something along the lines of I have changed and I don't do that anymore and there seemed to be some disagreement between me and the doctor and I snapped back to PMR.

These things bring up more questions than answers in my quest for knowledge, Maybe once I progress enough to a certain point I can establish a clear link to my guides/helper in NPMR and I can ask.

Thank you for the replies guys and have a great day.

Thynes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:15 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thynes
I think this discussion thread is on a topic of such import that I've hesitated to add my two cents because it really is from "out of my neck" rather than from my known experience, but, the remembrance you described above puts this thought in my head. Thynes, you are much more powerful than you know.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:16 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Bette,

When I was going through this the feeling was a bad thing, like I was on the other end of the spectrum of the whole. I didn't get a good felling like it was a good powerful but rather not so good. As I thought about it I wondered if they were showing me another life or maybe a past portion of this life, In my early days I was full or rage and hate I had a personality type of you leave me alone and Ill leave you alone, and it only took a few hurtful comments or gestures aimed at me to make snap out in the blink of an eye almost in a Unconscious autopilot, I would loose a few min and not remember the details of what I did and go on a destructive rampage towards another person.

a few years back I had a breakdown where internally I was done with these feelings and didn't want to have anything else to do with them, I knew this is not who and what I wanted to be and had a great battle with my ego over it. I was a complete mess for weeks and going thought the change was not pleasant. Still though from time to time I have a feeling or two that will start to sneak its way back into my head and I just have to catch them and I say this is not who I am or what I want.

Thynes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:33 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Still though from time to time I have a feeling or two that will start to sneak its way back into my head and I just have to catch them and I say this is not who I am or what I want.
See, powerful, that's powerful thynes, good power.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Interesting experience Thynes. I have had somewhat related experiences

For instance. I once again was meditating and asking to experience my I-there Cluster. I fell asleep. The next thing I knew I was on a boat. small crew. Or was I even the crew I dont know, Just watching. It seemed to be English with the crew calling themselves Gents and the like. They were apparently dumping detergent or some chemical into the water illegally. It didnt make sense so I started thinking this was a different reality set afterwards.

Anyway. A water Policeman or sorts, was coming towards our boat. And our captain was shouting that these other boats were dumping stuff all over the place (apparently trying to cover up his dumping) Well the policeman came aboard and I felt we were in for it - the jig was up.

The policeman was walking around looking when all of a sudden the captain came out and starting bashing him in the head with an object, glass whatever he could find, blood squirting out of his(policeman's) face. We, I guess the crew and I were like (what the hell are you doing?) Then all of a sudden I was closer to his face(the policeman) and someone was trying to help this policeman get the glass out of his face (in obvious bad shape) Then I starting backing away at high speed and BOOM I was awake upon the loudest boom I have ever heard. Like the Hulk slammed the door in my room.

The incident on the boat didnt startle me nor was I concerned, upset or afraid of it. Strange. what was it?

However, The boom upon waking was frightening.

OM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

- - Still though from time to time I have a feeling or two that will start to sneak its way back into my head and I just have to catch them and I say this is not who I am or what I want. (sounds like something Professor Lupin from Harry Potter would say)

Well your statement is what I call the battle within.
The other something that is there and is at odds with what you really are.

Be Present, Be on guard, Be aware and stay in the moment, don't let it split by without notice, ever.

OM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:29 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

OM,

That last experiance you posted sounded wild, after reading it the first impression that came to my mind was a test of some sort.

I only has one trip with gore in it and I think they were trying to see how I would handle it, it included my wife and my 9 year old son and some of his friends, without going into to much detail my boy was having a B-Day party and he along with his friends were playing a cheesey looking FPS game on the couch, shooting these orange cotton ball looking monsters with little legs and arms but a friggen big rack of sharp teeth, These little monsters were coming over a hill and I think the goal was to shoot them all down and not let them reach the bottom of the hill, well I had left the room and my wife just started screemnig at me, I walked into the room and everyone that was playing was gone, the only thing left of my son and his friends were a few fingers and alot of blood along with the remotes, I examined the situation and turned to my wife and said just reset the game and they will come back and walked out of the room, the story goes on from here what seemed like a few days wort of stuff but nothing to exciting.

But knowing how protective I am of my son, I was suprised by my reaction after it was all over with.

The battle within is what I called it, thats funny. This was before I new anything about what the ego was.

Good talking with you OM,

Have a great day.

Thynes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thynes,

These are training and evaluation exercises. You are being readied for something else. Put your whole being into them, take them very seriously and execute them well - fearlessly and with right choices driven by right intent. After you perform well in this set of exercises there may be other exercises of a different nature -- this may go on quite a while. When you are ready they will stop, and what you are being prepared for will begin. Only in hindsight will you make the connection between where you are going to end up and your present training program. You will never know what or why until much later. And you thought you didn't have any guides. You were primed for this from birth and disappointingly wandered off target (wolf man) -- after dragging yourself back on target (because of the strong innate connection and responsibility you felt to your mission and to the preconditioned commitment that you were primed to fulfill) -- and after becoming stable and showing serious recommitment to the original plan -- it was decided to try to reclaim your potential. The old guides were done with you (fed up) -- your new guides became your advocate -- but now you have to prove your reliability. When that doctor confronted you with your wolf-man past that represented a meeting where your guides (advocates) were trying to convince the establishment that you were ready and capable to return to your mission and they were seeking approval to begin training you. Exhibit A was what you had accomplished with your intent over the last year. The confrontation with your past was to evoke a response. Had you snickered and felt a touch of nostalgia for the good old days (the girl in the thong was deliberate bait to evoke that response -- as was the fact that you were portrayed as big and powerful), had your ego taken the bait even a tiny bit, they would have been done with you on the spot and you never would have known a thing about it -- the air would have been withdrawn from your sails -- Mission Failed -- you would have been left to drift on your own to see what you could make of yourself (Plan C -- like everybody else except you would carry around a sense of failure). The opening gambit with the guards and girl was the entrance test -- had you not intervened as you did on her behalf in the way that you did (effective but restrained), the rest would never have taken place. Congratulations -- so far so good -- your mettle will be well tested before you are fully trusted again -- They are cautious because the worst of all cases is for them to train you and you become a renegade -- like Yoda and the council not wanting to train the boy who became Darth Vader -- the flaw was fatal. The system is careful and conservative in its judgments. You however have been declared fit (have shown sufficient potential) to get back in the game -- but you still must succeed and pass your tests and become what you must become or you will end up with plan B. Yes, dealing with this knowledge I have just given you successfully is part of the test. You will be fine -- Grabbing victory from the jaws of defeat at the last moment is a typical characteristic. Many of the details I have just added to your understanding of that event, should fit the tone and feel of your experience like a custom made glove.

OM, you are also being worked with and evaluated. Your potential is being assessed. Plans are not yet firm for you. As I told Thynes: Put your whole being into them, take them very seriously and execute them well - fearlessly and with right choices driven by right intent. No need to ask, this is all I have to tell you about this.

Tom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Interesting experience Thynes. I have had somewhat related experiences

For instance. I once again was meditating and asking to experience my I-there Cluster. I fell asleep. The next thing I knew I was on a boat. small crew. Or was I even the crew I dont know, Just watching. It seemed to be English with the crew calling themselves Gents and the like. They were apparently dumping detergent or some chemical into the water illegally. It didnt make sense so I started thinking this was a different reality set afterwards.

Anyway. A water Policeman or sorts, was coming towards our boat. And our captain was shouting that these other boats were dumping stuff all over the place (apparently trying to cover up his dumping) Well the policeman came aboard and I felt we were in for it - the jig was up.

The policeman was walking around looking when all of a sudden the captain came out and starting bashing him in the head with an object, glass whatever he could find, blood squirting out of his(policeman's) face. We, I guess the crew and I were like (what the hell are you doing?) Then all of a sudden I was closer to his face(the policeman) and someone was trying to help this policeman get the glass out of his face (in obvious bad shape) Then I starting backing away at high speed and BOOM I was awake upon the loudest boom I have ever heard. Like the Hulk slammed the door in my room.

The incident on the boat didnt startle me nor was I concerned, upset or afraid of it. Strange. what was it?

However, The boom upon waking was frightening.

OM
Okay here it is, it wasn't deja vue all over again ;). My memory is like an aluminum sieve.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:45 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

[quote="twcjr"]Thynes,
OM, you are also being worked with and evaluated. Your potential is being assessed. Plans are not yet firm for you. As I told Thynes: Put your whole being into them, take them very seriously and execute them well - fearlessly and with right choices driven by right intent. No need to ask, this is all I have to tell you about this.

Tom[/quote]

Tom, this is happening to me, as I stated in another thread. I'll take what you said above personally also. But I'm wondering...

I'm almost 27. It seems lately I'm being assessed more and more frequently. Is the assessment due to a lack of clear intent? That my "plan" isn't quite set yet, because of too much randomness in my intentions in life?

I get out of the military in a couple months (actively). I have no idea what my goals in life are other than just existing at this point. I'm moving on to...I have no idea. hahah. Which is fine, I'm welcoming the blind adventure. But I'm thinking my assessments are due to maybe to something "bigger", which could mean absolutely nothing culturally. Maybe it means that the cliff ahead is actually a bridge I just can't see. I usually have dreams and visions of things to come. Or at least a vague idea of the immediate future as it relates to me in my dreams. They always manifest somehow and they make complete sense in hindsight. But recently, I'm blank. Nothing. It's kinda like my future is just too random at this point to gain a clear picture. Would be be a fair assumption as to what's going on?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:09 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, TobyH, very likely it is.

Assessments are made to ascertain how to best help you attain your goals of personal growth. Most of the time it has nothing to do with what is going on in PMR -- it has to do with determining the best next step toward the evolution of your consciousness. When your learning potential gets to the point where direct interaction by your guides is likely to be productive, they start working with you to create learning opportunities. That may take the form of dreams, OOBE, intuition, synchronicity, feelings, direct communication, sudden knowing, visions, making the implausible (minor miracles) happen in front of you, daydreams -- or any other means of communication that works best for you. No doubt, beings have been working with you for some time. That is likely to be true for many of the regulars who interact with this forum. The approach to implementing learning opportunities is unique to each person and their guides. The same advice given to OM applies.

Tom C

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:24 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tom,

Wow, I had to read this a few times. My understanding of the events have dramatically increased after reading what you have said. It is very good to know I've been on the right track, I have wondered a few time if I was being and doing everything in the correct way, I don't think everything has been the right or correct way but enough to keep me on the right track with positive growth is a pluse. Yep I thought I didn't have any helpers, someone up there forgot about little old me :) and knowing what I know now I don't blame the original ones for keeping their distance, I don't see what they could have done when I had completely given up on myself, I will give them a big hug tonight and let them know I am sorry for letting them down and putting them through all that. I cant believe its been almost 1 year since I asked you about them, time sure does fly when your having fun. I will work hard at gaining trust back and showing reliability, it seems I have to do that in both reality frames, people that I am close to and have known me before I made the commitment to change are still wary of me and are sometimes not sure how I will react, They can see I am not like that old person anymore but the memories of me are still very clear in their minds and I completely understand.

Thank you again Tom
You are a great teacher.

Have a great weekend.

Thynes