Return Home
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:36 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page Previous 119 20 21 22 2326 Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:35 pm 

Sainbury, thank you for your reply and good advice.

Got checks at the hospital today for heart, blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Doc seemed happy enough with them and suggested it was probably mostly just panic attacks.

Thank you to any who send energy. Sending back too...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:58 am 

Requested by: Tranloi
Target: Phu Tran
Problem: Stage 4 stomach cancer
Request: Physical healing

Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tranloi,

Thanks for your first post and a warm welcome to the forum..

I have not checked this healing thread for a few days, but now I will get on this request for healing for Phu Tran,
during this afternoon's meditation session..

thanks, Brian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:47 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi,

Request for healing for myself. I live in Scotland, UK.

Left hand side neuralgic unspecified.....cause tinnitus,face rumbling,pain, sciatica pain,sometimes left hand side weakness and stumbling.

Healing targeted at the tinnitus,depression,anxiety,confusion,exhaustion and insomnia. I'm having a really bad episode the now, feeling kinda hopeless.

Thank You

p.s

Tranloi: Sending some healing for Phu tran.

Karin: Sending some healing your way.
Do you think the burning sensation is acid reflux? Stress cortisol could be inducing increased acid. Try dolphin whales,nature sounds, and ASMR, maybe vitamin D. They things sometimes help me stay calm and took away my acid reflux and help with IBS instead of pills. Do you have any stomach problems? Gut bacteria can play havoc with our emotions and anxiety level. Maybe try a pro biotic?

Much Love, Connie.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:12 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Connie,

My apologies for the 3 day delay here..
normally, I am a bit more regular ( usually daily) in checking this thread for newer requests..

I think I can be of some help with what you describe here.
The reason being about a year or so ago, i had many of the same symptoms you described in your posting above... My recall was they came on somewhat gradually.. They lasted for least a few weeks. I never went to a doctor about them but I self diagnosed them as some undisclosed neurological condition ... They eventually just went away on there own. ( I think i still have the tinnitus of course.. but just dont pay hardly any attention to it at all and it does not bother me ..)

In fact when I look back now on the entire episode, i think the main reason it went away (for me anyways ), .. was i stopped bringing my own awareness to the condition eventually , and it passed..

Normally , I do not do a lot of meditation over the weekends.. But I will try to get in a healing session for you sometime later today. I slept very poorly last night myself, but usually what works ll for me is to do a session directly following a afternoon nap. ( I have mentioned this many in the meditation thread)...

Meanwhile, try to hang in there the best you can Connie, .. stay active with things .. and know I have you in my thoughts now..

Also hopefully we will get an update from Tranloi, on how Phu tran is doing soon ?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:46 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Brain50,

thank you. Its appreciated. I have felt a little better this week, like my old self.

I just try take it a day at a time.

Do you know what brought yours on? I've heard people say they hear it sometimes when there 'tuning in' to other side but it goes away when tuned out.

I've been sending some healing to Phu tran too, would be good to know how they are Tranloi?

I don't know if I've been healing people in my dreams as I have faded memories when I wake up of being places I don't recognise and having very vivid, passionate conversations,debates and interactions, then I have to find a 'wormhole' like a secret door in the wall,sometimes I'm guiding other people I dont know to safety through these doors too, and then I'm back here. Very strange. I try to hold onto the memories but cant remember much detail after a minute or so waking up.
I feel like I'm in some sort of spiritual battle each night, off around the world with these beings. Maybe just m imagination or lack of sleep.lol.
Do you have dreams like this?

Connie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:40 am 

Thank you to all in the forum who sent healing my way. I also reciprocate...

The physical symptoms have calmed down quite a bit, at least the crisis over. Also got tested which helps.

Connie, thank you too. Sorry for the late reply. I am also sending much healing intent your way. Hang in there, and hopefully it will pass soon! Yes definitely psychosomatic, the anxiety and diet-related I think, also low Vitamin D. My GP said everyone in Scotland has a Vitamin D deficiency, haha!

Much love all,
Karin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:56 am 

Thanks for the help :)

Last edited by Ikolaus on Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:02 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Hi, Request for healing for myself. I live in Scotland, UK. Left hand side neuralgic unspecified.....cause tinnitus,face rumbling,pain, sciatica pain,sometimes left hand side weakness and stumbling.
Be sure to get yourself checked out by a doctor to make sure you are not having small strokes.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:34 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Connie,

Thanks so much for the update !
Quote:
Do you know what brought yours on? I've heard people say they hear it sometimes when there 'tuning in' to other side but it goes away when tuned out.
Yes I have a pretty good idea..
I am a landscaper by trade.. and no ear protection using loud power equipment like the trimmer and back pack blower, ,, i feel is the most likely cause..
Quote:
I've been sending some healing to Phu tran too, would be good to know how they are Tranloi?
Yes , Of course I would also like to hear something from him as well :)
Although the reality of the thread is we often do not hear back from initial postings..

but I am glad i checked the thread today.. Something as a small goal i would like to do every couple days or so by way of a good habit to have,,

I have been messing around a bit with a sound program called audacity,,.. during my recent meditation sessions in connection with NPMR inductions and related experiences.. However , it is good i remind myself my first priority should be the heailng thread.. and there will always be additional time in my schedule for NPMR explorations and related interests.. as my work gradually shifts over to the off season and reduced work hours,,

Anyways . i am a bit behind with healing requests , such as Karin's..
and after work I will make it a prioity to catch up in here :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:29 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Requested by: Flow
Target: MK
Problem: Newly diagnosted brain tumor
Request: Physical healing

Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:16 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi,

I'm sending some healing to everyone for the next half an hour before bed. I'll try to do some in sleep. I'm using the image of a certain animal, certain colour in my mind so if anyone gets an image of the animal and colour in mind let me know. :)

Do you think some of us could arrange a time during the week to heal together at the same time? See what happens. Even just for 10 mins or so. I think it could be quite powerful.

Karin: thank you! Glad your feeling better.:) I know we had about two weeks of sunshine this year! lol. Magnesium with the vitamin helps too, I find it works better. So would a months holiday abroad too eh! ha!

Ikolaus and Flow: Sending some healing your way.**

Sainbury: I don't think its mini strokes as its a daily thing past two years but I'm seeing my doctor again in two weeks. Its the waiting around on tests.
I'm going to ask about MS again too as my mum was the same age when MS started. Catching it early is better. I feel like its something like that, like my body's attacking itself, then healing, then flare up again. Sometimes I feel awesome and really fit and get so much done for a week, but then I have weeks of feeling exhausted. It comes and goes but the ear thing and sleep is my main target to heal.

Brian50: Thank you. Hows audacity going? Are you working on your own sounds to help with sleep and such? I'll need to check it out. Give yourself some down time too. I'm trying to do some healing everyday. Do you use specific 'tools'?. I like to use crystals,angels, they calm me down and help me click in.

Request: healing for my mum, 57yrs, Scotland. She has MS and other ailments but the healing is for the intolerable pain shes been having in her left leg this past month. She takes medication and is in pain daily which she manages but this left leg pain has been too much just recently. Shes seeing her doctor today to see about an xray and such.
Its a waiting game but some healing just to ease up on the pain while things get sorted.
I'll keep yous updated. Thanks.

p.s going to a local spiritualist/psychic session this month at community centre. Fingers crossed we get picked and read. Anyone else go to them? I've had some legit messages in past.

Much Love, Connie.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:53 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

My dog has had an immune condition called Thrombocytopenia for about 3 years. He's relapsed a few times and with the right medication has bounced back. This latest relapse has been a challenge and he now has an ulcer without any platelets. He's on heavy doses of steroids and chemo drugs and to send him to the ICU is quite costly with no guarantees. I would send him but he's very scared and I feel that putting him in these situations makes his condition worse.

He had a relapse after dental surgery which I intuitively knew he shouldn't have done because of the trauma and fear.

He's a rescue and he had a pretty bad life prior to me adopting him. He was abandoned by a puppy mill and left at a kill shelter. Then, a local humane society adopted him and neutered him, did some dental work and put him up for adoption.

He also got lost for 9 days after I adopted him and managed to survive in the heat of August.

Anyways, I don't sense death and I have decided not to put him through the added stress of intervention that has a poor prognosis. I have started to do some energy healing on him and was wondering if you call can please send your intent for healing. His initials are BB.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:11 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
My dog has had an immune condition called Thrombocytopenia for about 3 years. He's relapsed a few times and with the right medication has bounced back. This latest relapse has been a challenge and he now has an ulcer without any platelets. He's on heavy doses of steroids and chemo drugs and to send him to the ICU is quite costly with no guarantees. I would send him but he's very scared and I feel that putting him in these situations makes his condition worse.

He had a relapse after dental surgery which I intuitively knew he shouldn't have done because of the trauma and fear.

He's a rescue and he had a pretty bad life prior to me adopting him. He was abandoned by a puppy mill and left at a kill shelter. Then, a local humane society adopted him and neutered him, did some dental work and put him up for adoption.

He also got lost for 9 days after I adopted him and managed to survive in the heat of August.

Anyways, I don't sense death and I have decided not to put him through the added stress of intervention that has a poor prognosis. I have started to do some energy healing on him and was wondering if you call can please send your intent for healing. His initials are BB.

Thank you.
For those who need additional details in order to focus healing intent more effectively, BB's full name is Beep Beep, he is located in Tottenham, Ontario and he's a white poodle mix ...approximately 22 pounds!😊😊😊

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:22 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Connie,

I just read your post,,
and i felt just such a lovely post you put together.. I really loved it :)
Quote:
Hows audacity going? Are you working on your own sounds to help with sleep and such?
I will explain my 2 uses of this wonderful sound program ..

what i do during my afternoon sessions is keep what i call having an "open microphone" environment going ,, So pretty much just run the program for the duration of my afternoon rest/ meditation sessions. but more importantly a quicker and more accurate response time..than what is possible thru paper/ pencil recording..

The main use would be to use it in place of a paper/ pencil dream journal.. My hope is doing it by a sound recording is easier and would allow me a return to sleep much easier..

I also hope to us it to practice parallel processing, so similar,... but a watered down version to what is taught at the monroe institute for the explorer session mp3.s..
Quote:
Do you use specific 'tools'?. I like to use crystals,angels, they calm me down and help me click in.
I have always struggled with visualising the health energy bodies.
But my main tool would have to be the use of Binaural beats during my sessions i would say..
But also I think i could benefit from more specific tools in the future. So thanks for the suggestion here..

I will certainly include your mom 's situation in today's session.

sacolucci23 + Somebody -

thanks for your posting..
I will have beep beep medical situation included also starting with today's session ..

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page Previous 119 20 21 22 2326 Next