Return Home
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:31 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous 120 21 22 23 2428 Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:03 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Requested by: MBT forum user THEONE

Target: myself

Problem: alcohol and pot addiction, junk food addiction, depression, negative thoughts.
This year was a very tough one for me. sadly i turned to old habits such as drinking daily and often and negative thoughts, not eating well.

i have to some extent let go of what was bothering me and stopped any alcohol and drug use. i am trying to take it as an incentive to be the best version of myself and go through a period of healing and reflection about life, the choices i need to be making in the future.

Request:
help my body to be at 100% health in the near future and optimize any healing that is needed.

nullify any effects on my health from my negative thoughts.

have my body consume any negative matter and completely heal itself during this process of fasting and healing i am going through today and in the next few weeks.

please push on this for me guys. I really want to be there for the people I love. Thanks all!

Last edited by THEONE on Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The One...

hello,

Just wanted you to know i am including you in my sessions now starting with this afternoon's meditation session.
i am confident we can make some progress here for you my friend.. Stay open and connected is the key..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:45 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I am continuing to suffer from annoying symptoms from electrolyte, vitamin and mineral unbalance and effects from alcohol withdraw.

please focus on my overall health being at 100 percent in the near future and as soon as possible.

I am not perfect, I made mistakes. (ex. alcohol addiction)

please help me.

Thanks!

D.

Last edited by THEONE on Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:05 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

the One-

thanks for this positive and honest update..

i too am viewing this as positive step in the right direction for you, since your last posting here..

Also you have now given me a few more specifics concerning a possible healing avenue for you, where I think we can make further progress..

However, also as you noted i think its wise just to direct our healing energies to an outcome of " overall good health "..

Some of this would be subject to a degree on the current abilities of the healer and there comfort levels of either getting to a more specific health solution or just one of overall general good health..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:32 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

There are several herbs that could greatly assist you from a rule set perspective. They can kill any virus and are extremely supportive of the immune system as well as your major organs. These can be taken in large doses without becoming toxic to your system. They are very synergistic with each other and any pharmaceuticals you may be taking. That is, they make them work better.
These herbs are Chinese Skullcap root, Licorice root, Astragalus root, Cordyceps, Dandelion root and Turmeric root.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:39 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Requested by: quamta
Target: Mrs MC
Problem: Pulmonary embolism in both lungs (due to cancer cells and chemotherapy)
Request: Break down these clots and reverse any damage already present in the lungs, restoring normal lung and heart function.
If you need help visualizing blood clot breakdown, watch this video.
https://youtu.be/fjjEiVeYRNg?t=83

Thank you!

Update: Despite the initially difficult prognosis, she started to slowly recover from the pulmonary embolism and was discharged from hospital a few weeks ago. Thanks a lot! Now she needs help with the cancer that led to the embolism. I am going to write a new post for this.

Last edited by quamta on Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:15 pm 

Requested by: Tine
Target: My mother Margit
Problem: Blood clot in the brain. The symptoms are double vision and headache. She got it yesterday where the symptoms started. She is being treated in hospital now with blod thinner.
Request: Remove blood clot, remove symptoms and minimize lasting damage.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Tine,

i have picked up on your posting..
Will start remote healing intent starting this afternoon..
Keep open a connection line to the power of focused. cumulative positive healing intent,, between all of us involved..

Thanks, Brian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:34 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

requested by: nessie

1st target: nessie's mum

problem: bimalleolar fractures to both left and right ankles

2nd target: nessie's son

problem: broken right hip

request for optimal healing

many thanks for positive intent.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:06 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Nessie,

I was sorry to read about these issues to your family..

I will add these in to my next available remote healing sessions..

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:12 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Nessie,

I was sorry to read about these issues to your family..

I will add these in to my next available remote healing sessions..

Brian50
Update:

Both my mum and sons respective surgeries went very well with excellent prognosis for healing and mobility. My son has been discharged and is recovering on crutches. I had my mum home for five days but had to have her re-admitted when I couldn’t keep her safe overnight. She is doing very well and is more fed up than anything as she has had her access to a zimmer frame temporarily removed while she‘s in plaster casts :)

Many thanks for all of the input.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:34 pm 

Request by: Kearabiloe Ledwaba

Target: Self

Problem: target no longer sees the need for smoking cigarettes and weed. Also, modifying future probabilities through muti & diviners to block peoples intents is a common thing in targets community. please help the target to remove those blocking intentions held against them by other beings.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:10 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Requested by: Flow
Target: MK
Problem: Newly diagnosted brain tumor
Request: Physical healing

Thank you!
Here comes an update! The tumor has decreased with 75% in three months. MK's doctor was puzzled and said that he really wonders how this happened. MK feels good and is very relieved with the good news.
Thank you all!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:06 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Cancel request:

Requested by: Me
Target: My partners mother Hanna
Problem: Pulmonary fibrosis

Hanna is in the final stages of the disease, and has survived 3 year more than anticipated. The disease is now in a rapid progression phase and is causing her major anxiety. Hanna has an incredible strong desire to remain with her family.

Miracles can happen and often do, please bring your intent and powers to reverse her illness.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:10 pm 

I'd like to receive help healing my red/pink & dry eyes.

It's been severe for the past 6 months, impacting my social life.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous 120 21 22 23 2428 Next