Return Home
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:44 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page Previous 122 23 24 25 26 Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
thanks for you post here James..
and again it is great to see you back active here in the forums :)

Of course I also plan on setting aside some time in my meditation sessions for Gavin ..

I suppose I can balance both of these objectives ..( healing +
the other one is the open offer of help in the transitional frame , i am putting out there using my intent..)
Brian.
I had technical troubles getting online. LCS had me out in the PMR putting my understanding to the test and incentive to start walking the walk lol

When i used this method im doing now on one of my friends, she reported feeling 'energy' waves and surges.Also a cold sensation on parts of the body. Iv had the cold sensations reported to me before.

If you could ask your friend if he has been getting any sensation or feelings of 'energy' i would appreciate a little feed back on it.

You are able to incorporate both your skills into what your doing. Keeping your healing practice up is good for tuning you.Im doing various things at the moment but i keep the healing in there. If we can help folks then we should be of service if we can'my opinion' only.

Best regards

James

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:39 am 

Target: My father, Antony.

Problem: A CT scan has shown a ‘lesion’ on the brain, toward the inside near the left ventricle. He just had an MRI and will get the results of it on wednesday 27 march 2019. He is experiencing a lot of pain.

Request: Healing and pain relief

My deepest gratitude to you all

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Requesting healing for my mother, Lee. Xray and CT scan showed a large tumor in her right lung. Biopsy is pending.
She's not in any pain but struggles to breath sometimes and she is using oxygen and is under a doctor's care.
Thanks,

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:41 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Requesting healing for my mother, Lee. Xray and CT scan showed a large tumor in her right lung. Biopsy is pending.
She's not in any pain but struggles to breath sometimes and she is using oxygen and is under a doctor's care.
Thanks,
Ill work on your mum.Ill do what i can to help.
Could you let me know what happens?

Regards
James

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:53 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yes, I will. Thank you

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:31 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Jim, I will get right on top of this my friend ...

Also thank you James, for jumping in on this !

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you, Brian.
The biopsy showed the tumor as cancerous, adenocarcinoma. She will be going to an onocologist soon to determine a course of treatment within the rule set.
Her attitude so far has been positive. She says whatever happens, she can deal with it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:57 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Jim,

I was not able to do any RH prior to the Biopsy ,
But i did some RH last night along the lines of making the treatments as comfortable as possible for her,
with little pain , distress and side effects..

Perhaps in time you can share with us what the details of her treatments are, and of course period updates with how those are progressing ..
So we would be able to adjust our RH accordingly..

Thanks, Brian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:18 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Quote:
Requested by: Flow
Target: MK
Problem: Newly diagnosted brain tumor
Request: Physical healing

Thank you!
Here comes an update! The tumor has decreased with 75% in three months. MK's doctor was puzzled and said that he really wonders how this happened. MK feels good and is very relieved with the good news.
Thank you all!!
The cancer is a lot worse now. It has shifted. He got bad results from the doctor today and doctor said that they can halt the disease with medication this year out, not more. Surgery is not an option.

So I would be glad for more healing to MK.

Target: MK
Problem: Diagnosted brain tumor
Request: Physical healing

Thank you

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:42 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you, Brian. Presently, she's trying to build up her tolerance to the side effects of cannabis oil. Unfortunately, that hasn't been easy at all. The protocol calls for 1/3 of gram, 3 times a day for 60 days. Currently, all she can handle is a drop about 1/4 of the size of a grain of rice. That's about 10 times smaller than what she needs. As bad as that makes her feel, it's nowhere near how bad opioids maker her feel or chemo and radiation for that matter.
We also plan on utilizing Turmeric root, Dandelion root and Echinacea root. They have all three shown during in vetro tests that they can kill cancer cells while leaving healthy human cells intact.
Additionally, we plan on using the same protocol I used to lower my own PSA numbers which is mixing one part baking soda with three parts honey and taking a tablespoon of it every day.
The theory behind the baking soda/honey has three parts to it. First is starving the cancer of its preferred food, sugar. Then when it opens wide for the honey, it gets neutralized by the baking soda. Thirdly, the baking soda will raise her PH making it difficult for the cancer to rebound.
She is also open minded about using traditional cancer treatment as well, once she talks to an onocologist.
I'm hoping she doesn't go that route, though I don't plan on talking her out of it if that's her decision.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:20 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Further tests have indicated the cancer is adenocarcinoma and at this time has not spread any where else. This should give us more time to affect her healing.
I want to wish a huge heart felt thank you to everyone involved.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:02 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Further tests have indicated the cancer is adenocarcinoma and at this time has not spread any where else. This should give us more time to affect her healing.
My friend
This is the hard bit of what i do.
I do everything i can for folks.
Iv failed in my healing as much as iv succeed.
There must be a lesson in this for you and your mother.
Know this> Iv done everything i can to help and continue with you in this aspect.
I help your mother in ways i don't yet understand.All i know is that was is meant to be is meant to be in this experience.
Im sorry for your pain.Im sorry for your mother's pain I FEEL it.
This is part of what we are here to learn.

Im sorry i can't take it away

All i can do is try for you.

I wish this didn't happen to anyone. This is a part of our learning.

Im sorry for your pain.
Life is about the connections we make.
Im not here to save anybody. Only to help in connection.

Love the connection with your mother in her journey in life. Also Death!!We must accept death as a part of life .
This is my lesson as i try to save everyone for it.
I put my entire self into this.
It hurts me to fail.
But this is life.
I must accept it myself.

James

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:23 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:

Jim,

this sounds like pretty good news, .. considering..
Further this is just the kinda crack in the door people Like James, myself and others look for, so we can really put some strong intent to effect this in a positive way , ...now that we have the clear opportunity too ..

Lets all put forth an even stronger healing effort on my behalf of my good friend Jim and his mother !

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:57 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I do think it's good news and I'm leaving no stone unturned. Thanks again to all involved. I'm certain there is much to learn and much to be gained however it works out. My mother is staying positive and so am I. It gives me a real opportunity to show her with action how much she is loved. Again, thank you kindly my friends for all your help.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:42 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Target: Jonas S

Problem: (Damaged/Injury) area in the brain
Jonas S fainted a month ago and during dinner. Last week half of his body went numb and he was brought to the hospital emergency room. They did tests and found traces of a stroke that they believed was older and wasn't sure it had to do with the actual problem he had. When they did a MRI scan of the brain they found a small area in the brain that seemed to be a injury, but they didn't know for sure what the area is, other than it is something that could be serious. The doctors are going to make new tests and scans in the and of may/beginning of June to see if the area in the brain has changed. Jonas S twas told to take it easy at home and relax until then. He feels dizzy and his perceptions is a little fog-like.

I'm grateful for the healing you can send!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page Previous 122 23 24 25 26 Next