Return Home
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:24 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous 124 25 26 27 28 Next
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 3:22 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Just a quick update on my brother- Mike

Hes had 3 days in a row now with no kidney stones or symptoms ..
So thanks to all so far who have been working on that..

i am planning on trying to get an update on my sister Janice later today and her test results on the 14 blood tests you has done
to check for bone marrow cancers and Leukemia cancers,,

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:46 am 

Target: myself

Problem: Tension, discomfort in heart area; really the whole body feels in pain or discomfort to a degree which I blame on nagging persistent stress levels I can’t simply cope with no matter how hard I try. I do my best but now I notice a real health concern coming on.

Request: alleviation of discomfort and problems affecting heart area.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 4:32 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Harrison,

thanks for your posting.. I should be able to get started on this after work today .
I am also going to add reduction of stress levels, an increase in relaxation and a layer of protection ( centered in the chest area), against any intrusion of additional stress..

Brian

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:38 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Harrison - have you had a thorough medical examination and tests? You could be having symptoms as a prelude to a stroke or heart attack. Healing by forum members is not a substitute for medical care.

And if stress is the real problem, it can only be cured by you. Change some things in your life before your life changes things for you.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 1:38 pm 

Quote:
Harrison,

thanks for your posting.. I should be able to get started on this after work today .
I am also going to add reduction of stress levels, an increase in relaxation and a layer of protection ( centered in the chest area), against any intrusion of additional stress..

Brian
Thank you. I’ll be sure to post an update on this thread if I show significant improvement.

Sainbury - Thanks for the advice; I certainly will get an examination, but I was caught off guard with this. I’m a pretty fit 33 year old man who works a physically demanding job at least 40hrs a week that I don’t have a problem performing whatsoever. But just a week or so ago my chest started getting tight and It felt like my chest could explode (this is somewhat hyperbole but my concern wasn’t). Even with this feeling I could still perform my very physically demanding job with relative ease I just had to not push it.

The problem feels triggered by stress and I’m always stressed out ,more or less ,I just didn’t think that I could possibly have heart failure come so unexpectedly. I know “always stress out” is harmful but I’m poor at implementing one line of advice that I see this forum put forward most often - have courage and overcome the fear(s) that make your life painful(pain that may manifest into unmanageable stress levels). Although my understanding could be limited. That being said this is a wake-up call and hopefully I can stay on top of this.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 3:44 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Harrison,

I did do my first remote healing session for you yesterday afternoon

I do fully agree with Linda though that i would prefer you view this as a beneficial ( supplemental), and help for you rather than a substitution if you feel you should also be seeing a doctor over any of these issues..

I do fully understand that all this has to be your call and your decision on what you feel you should do next with this , as your post alludes to ..

In any case thanks also for keeping us updated on how your feeling and your progress,,

Sometimes its just a big help to involve "others" and know people care about you and your medical situations alone ... :)

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:42 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Harrison, I was just curious if you are trying anything to help manage the stress?
Stress can really do a number to your hormonal balance that can lead to a multitude of health issues. The hormone pregenolone is a building block hormone that stress causes your body to convert into cortisol. Letting cortisol run rampant for too long wreaks havoc on our bodies. Additionally, when most of the pregenolone is used up as cortisol, then there isn't enough building block hormone to replenish the other critical hormones like progesterone.
With all of the chemical disruptors (xenoestrogens) that are in our food and water supply, anyone who has low progesterone is likely suffering from estrogen dominance and all the health issues that go with it.
All that said, anything you can do to reduce stress (like meditation) will give your doctors more of a fighting chance.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:42 pm 

warriorbutterfly - Honestly I can’t really manage my stress levels; doing so aggravates the feeling. Right now I feel stressed. It’s not really the stress that comes from spreading time and energy too thin but more so an inability too simply cope or live and let live some might say. I just really get myself worked up totally involuntary but habitually nonetheless. But it’s what I grew accustomed too and naive as it sounds I never thought that a health scare could come so out of nowhere (I feel) because of it.

As for meditation- don’t think I could ever become proficient at it at least not at this moment since ceasing my monkey mind would be difficult.

Still, I have a positive attitude about my circumstances. I thank the members of this forum for their kindness.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 10:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

And, yet that is what you must become able to do...manage your stress. Bootstrapping is in order.
Your monkey mind begins to tame as soon as you use your intent to tame it.
It begins with milliseconds my friend. You may trust me on this, or not. It's totally up to you.
But, not trying means you're back to square one.
Good luck, amigo.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:58 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Hello, I had cured my dog with intent of this fatal disorder. He was disease free for 7 months. It has now returned. I am working on it again and would ask for your help to dissipate this Illness. His name is beep beep, and I live in Tottenham Ontario.

I ask for your help in healing him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:06 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

I have two targets I wanted to ask for help:

Target 1:
A Woman named Hanna

The Problem:
She has twitches since she was 5 years old and told me that it started happening because of some trauma with her dad (just a guess from her). She has no epilepsy nor does she need any medication.
I wish her more relaxation and comfort. She explains it as tension that has to come out, it's very exhausting for her to suppress these feelings.

Target 2:
A woman named Anne

She has epilepsy and gets treated with high dosed drugs. Still has spasms every day.
To heal and support her in this journey so that she can be more relaxed.
Sidenote: She yearns for those spasms cause she feels the tension coming up but doesn't know when it'll happen and afterwards she feels much more comfortable and the pressure is gone for some time again

Thank you!

What you think you are might not be true - always.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:18 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks for your postings, guys

I have already started placing , Beep, Hanna ,Anne in my current thoughts
and of course in my next opportunity for me RH / Meditation healing session ..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:23 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hello!

Requested by: Flow

Target: MK

Problem:
MK is at the hospital and is as the doctors say in the last stages of life. MK has a aggressive brain tumor and is sleeping a lot. He is awake once maybe twice a day. The doctors has said that they didnt expect him to be as active as he is. They did shut down the water and liquid food suply, but are considering turnig it on if he keeps being in this state( awake sometimes and has talked a little & making small physical movements). He is getting better from previous days and the doctors are going to do a new assessment. And the doctors think that maybe he’s better as medicins has made effect om his body, but still they think that he is in the late stages before death.
It seems to me that he is fighting and the body is hanging on. Im a little confused.

Request: Whatever healing is suited and is good for MK.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:52 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Flow, this kind of behavior is not uncommon right before death. I hope he has a peaceful transition. Most do.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:22 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Same with my mom...but, deep down, I knew her heart just wasn't in it to win it. Once we pulled the ventilator she passed rather quickly.
My heart is with you.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous 124 25 26 27 28 Next