Return Home
It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:27 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 27
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:28 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

how old is MK?

if i was in his position I would want all food turned off and only given water with saline solution (electrolytes) for maybe 2-3 weeks. the body will consume some stored fat and anything else not needed.

I have personal gone 10 days with no food. after a week when you see what comes out of your body you know you did the right thing.

do at your own risk and with medical supervision. anything over a few days should only be done with medical supervision unless you are me and you have done it many times and you are used to it.

most of my fasting is for weight control. i normally do alternate (maybe sunday, tuesday, thursday, or monday, wed, friday) but I am aware of the other health benefits. It is only natural for your body to go through a healing process and consume and eliminate anything not needed and any deformed cells, especially after a few days with no food.

do at your own risk and with medical supervision. maybe worth trying?

fasting is not easy at first, why i recommend doing it sometimes before you are sick so when you need to do it you are ready and have done it before.

focus on the blood cells going to the issue up the arteries and destroying the negative cells. i am focusing on the heart pumping blood to the issue to heal and the body consuming anything negative.

i will try for you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:03 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Theone, MK is 65. The doctors are giving him electrolytes again as today. And they said that they probably are going to give him nutrition tomorrow.
He's more active today. His speech is short and suppressed, but he can talk and say simple sentences. He can move around the bed for himself now.

The tumor did grow faster last month than expected. The thought he would live this year out. But will see what happens...

Thank you for the healing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:06 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

my non-medical opinion and intuition is to tell you no food for a few weeks and I feel a strong chance his body will consume the tumor.

he is 65 and may life a long time so worth a try?

i doubt he is so low in body fat that he cannot handle no fat or carb energy for a few weeks, a couple at least. after maybe a day or two after starting fasting the body uses up all the carb stores in the liver and muscles and then starts to consume only body fat and negative cells. there are also amazing accounts of people's scaring healing, other ailments healing, etc.

in addition to the electrolytes they can also give him vitamins and minerals in supplement form. the longest ever recorded fast was over a year for an obese man and he did it with medical supervision with supplements given by his doctors.

when i was having a headache several months ago i laid in bed and listened to this track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV8_rpKjZvo for maybe a minute and it went away with focus on my blood and blood cells to pump to the issue and heal.

given my experience and all the research i have done i think after everyone becomes a full grown adult by the age of maybe 18 or 20 they should do at least a few days of no eating every year and maybe one longer fast of a week or two when possible just as a preventative measure and for clearer thinking.

i am telling you. when you see what comes out of your body after a week with no food you know you did the right thing. gross i know.. it also gives you clearer thinking as well. many benefits in addition to excess weight loss. i am not saying it is easy at first. try going one day yourself with no food. but you get used to it.

I am sending good intent. I command the heart and arteries to pump much blood to the issue and the blood cells to heal and destroy negative cells and eliminate them from the body.

its nice to know the truth though..

good luck to him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:36 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Request from: me, Vladimir B.

Last edited by Seeker33 on Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:49 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi Vladimir. Did you hear Tom's request re translations by Russian language speakers at the last minute of the recent video with Bohdan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtTViTwzXQo

Keith and Donna at MBT events will be able to give you some more info re translations and Donna is also part of another healing group called Outpourings:

https://www.mbtevents.com/contact.html

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:48 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Hi Vladimir. Did you hear Tom's request re translations by Russian language speakers at the last minute of the recent video with Bohdan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtTViTwzXQo

Last edited by Seeker33 on Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:29 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

At 1.02.10 of the Bohdan video Tom mentions that he would love to get MBT out to folks with the Russian language and asks if any listeners who may have translation skills could assist.

https://youtu.be/EtTViTwzXQo?t=3730

If you go over to the MBT events page you will see examples of Foreign Language Videos and if you contact Keith and Donna they will be able to link you in with existing work.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:09 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

re:pm info request. Keith and Donna can be contacted at following link: https://www.mbtevents.com/contact.html

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:56 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Thanks nessie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:09 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

my neighbour Werner from Dortmund is on the intensive care unit, probably with an infection after an operation (29 June). I ask for help for him, it doesn't look good right now. He has a wife and actually still things to do here.
Thank you
Ingo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:25 pm 

Requested by: Moddi
Target: my sister-in-law Mizah R, Singapore

Problem: She has stage 4 colon cancer which has spread to her kidneys, liver, spleen and pelvic bone. One of her kidneys has failed, the other one is failing and the liver is overgrown as well. However, she is only 32/33 years old and wants to keep fighting. Later today she will start triple-combo chemotherapy which is her last chance to stabilise the cancer. Any healing thoughts sent her way would be much appreciated. Thank you!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Moddi,

My apologies for missing your posting.
i have not been keeping up with this thread like I used to or like I should be doing..

Perhaps you would be good enough to give us an update on :

Your sister-in-law Mizah R, Singapore ?

Thanks Brian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:50 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

My brother Mike has a pet scan due to take place on Thursday August 8th .

I ask that no cancer be found , following his surgery to remove a cancerous tumor from his colon over a year and a half ago now..

thanks Brian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks to all that partook in the healing efforts on behalf of my brother to continue to render him cancer-free , following the removal of his tumor , ( which was 2 years ago now and 1.5 years ago is measured by the termination of his Chemo- treatments..)

The cat- scan revealed no cancer again this time. Although the doctor does want to continue the ( every 6 months check), for the time being.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 27