Return Home
It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:44 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous 126 27 28 29 30 Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:32 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Thank you so much! How do I set times for mass meditation?

Quote:
Quote:
Requester: Sara Motahari
Target: My husband Ehsan Haghani, Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Diagnosis: Abnormal EKG possible heart/artery blockage. Echo to be done on Monday
Request: Please before Monday when echo is performed, help with meditating for the echo result to be nothing or benign.
Thank you so much!
Done!:)

If you set a time for tomorrow we could mass meditate together. I'm gonna send some healing and clearing in next hour too.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:34 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Quote:
Requester: Sara Motahari
Target: My husband Ehsan Haghani, Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Diagnosis: Abnormal EKG possible heart/artery blockage. Echo to be done on Monday
Request: Please before Monday when echo is performed, help with meditating for the echo result to be nothing or benign.
Thank you so much!
Done!:)

If you set a time for tomorrow we could mass meditate together. I'm gonna send some healing and clearing in next hour too.
Thank you so much! How do I set a time for mass meditations?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:56 am 
Normal User
Normal User

[/quote]

Your welcome! :) Is he feeling better?

If you want to pick a time and anyone who wants to meditate can comment and join.
Create a new post asking, or ask on this thread.

I'm gonna be doing some healing intentions in about an hour. I try to do it everyday depending on how I feel.

Ask any family or friends who are willing to pray/mediate at same time.

I sometimes go to a local spiritualist thing once a fortnight on a wednesday night, about 20 people go max and we mediate together and read out some names and healing. I'll ask organiser to add your hubsands name but I'm focusing on it be benign results tommorow too.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:01 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Hi everyone,

I've got a friend who has lupus and shes been trying out all sorts this past year, as well as medication. She went to sound healing classes last week and says the sound therapy and a large crystal was placed on her hip, which has been agony all week, and she hasnt had any pain in her hip since these past three days.

I use crystals and music as a tool when I'm doing healing work,or just trying to relax.

Anyway I found some videos, I'm gonna try them out and do some healing on myself and others for the next hour or so.

Check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MPRbX7 ... WL&index=2

Connie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:05 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:

If you want to pick a time and anyone who wants to meditate can comment and join.

I'm gonna be doing some healing intentions in about an hour. I try to do it everyday depending on how I feel.

I sometimes go to a local spiritualist thing once a fortnight on a wednesday night, about 20 people go max and we mediate together and read out some names and healing. I'll ask organiser to add your hubsands name but I'm focusing on it be benign results tommorow too.
[/quote]

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:36 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This thread is just to list people who need healing. Please start another thread in the Chat section to discuss healing meditations, and when to get together.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:36 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Quote:

[/quote]

Thanks again. His Catscan came back with minimal blockage so only medication for now and no heart surgeries needed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:31 am 
Normal User
Normal User

saram24

[/quote]

Thanks again. His Catscan came back with minimal blockage so only medication for now and no heart surgeries needed
[/quote]

Wooohooo! Great news.

I'll keep sending healing and clearing energies out everyday as well.

Theres foods and natural remedies that can thin the blood and clear blockages in time too. Celery juice is good. Things like lemon,tumeric,ginger,flaxseed and garlic. Worth trying as well. Add some honey/banana aake a big daily smoothie you can freeze and drink during week. Enjoy! :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:59 pm 

I have healing request,
Target is myself; I have had lower back pain on and off for a number of months and it does not seem to be getting any better. I am in full time work at the moment and under a lot of stress at work. I will be having a CT scan on my lower back, lumbar and pelvic areas soon to determine if there are any definitive physical causes for the pain. I would like the scan to show no permanent degeneration of the skeletal system in these areas. I have tried to focus on healing myself on a number of occasions but probably lack the focus to drive any real healing. Many thanks for the great work done on this forum.

G.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:58 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
I have healing request,
Target is myself; I have had lower back pain on and off for a number of months and it does not seem to be getting any better. I am in full time work at the moment and under a lot of stress at work. I will be having a CT scan on my lower back, lumbar and pelvic areas soon to determine if there are any definitive physical causes for the pain. I would like the scan to show no permanent degeneration of the skeletal system in these areas. I have tried to focus on healing myself on a number of occasions but probably lack the focus to drive any real healing. Many thanks for the great work done on this forum.

G.
Hi,

It could be sciatica pain. I had similiar. It comes and goes during stressful times. You could be holding stress in the pit of stomach like alot of people and its getting tense and gathering here in your back.

I'm gonna do some healing and clearing in the next hour and everyday this week. I'll also focus on the scan having positive results.

At the end of every work day take ten minutes to visualise all the stress being cleaned off you,and dissapating away......all the stress off loading and turning into ashes then nothing as it dissapates away....imagine something like the sun just clearing it all away..... like data being deleted, and that area being loose and flowing.....you could do it with your body too,kinda shake off the stress and dance about for a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:05 am 

Quote:
Quote:
I have healing request,

G.
Hi,

It could be sciatica pain. I had similiar. It comes and goes during stressful times. You could be holding stress in the pit of stomach like alot of people and its getting tense and gathering here in your back.

I'm gonna do some healing and clearing in the next hour and everyday this week. I'll also focus on the scan having positive results.

At the end of every work day take ten minutes to visualise all the stress being cleaned off you,and dissapating away......all the stress off loading and turning into ashes then nothing as it dissapates away....imagine something like the sun just clearing it all away..... like data being deleted, and that area being loose and flowing.....you could do it with your body too,kinda shake off the stress and dance about for a bit.
Hi Sebnie55

I appreciate any healing assistance/positive thoughts that can be provided. It does help to get different ideas on how to approach this sort of situation in conjunction with going down the conventional route of medical investigations. Thanks again for your kind efforts.

G.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:11 pm 

Requested by: Me

Target: my Aunt Bonnie Nguyen who lives in Gainesville, Fl

Problem: Diagnosed with cancer that started in liver and spread to her lung. Doctors are estimating that she only has a few weeks left.

Request: To heal her from the cancer. Thank you.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:04 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quaichang - It sounds like the probability is so high that a cure for your Aunt is almost impossible. It might be better to request a peaceful passing. Healing works the best when there is a lot of randomness around the event. That your aunt has been diagnosed and had tests means there is very little randomness to work with. Sorry for the bad news. But she will just pick another situation and have a new experience packet after this one.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:54 am 

Sainbury: Thank you for the reply. Seeing all the pain and suffering that my Aunt has endured has been really tough for our family. I have asked the LCS to minimize her suffering if her fate is already determined.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:29 am 

Requested by: Me, Thomas Freedman in Missouri Ozarks

Target: myself (complete info here)

Problem: Diagnosed with arteriosclerosis and blocked arteries; bypass surgery strongly suggested

Request: To appeal LCS for clearing arteries using alternative treatments and meditation

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous 126 27 28 29 30 Next