Return Home
It is currently Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:36 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 630 Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:31 pm 
Curator
Curator

Wes,

We cannot allow this request to remain here if you choose to continuing asking for this help in opposition to legal requirements regarding medical health care. We will not act in violation of the legal code by allowing you to proceed with any assistance from us which is contrary to law. We are not trained or accredited as physicians. Find yourself a better physician.

Ted as board Administrator.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:33 pm 

Excuse me? I have just said multiple times that I have been to the doctor about this specific issue that has not gone away. Since when has the mental/spiritual act of intention/prayer become regulated by government? Also, I am under no legal obligations to do anything regarding my health. I live in England if that makes any difference. I do not know where you are from but I am not forced into any health care system. That being said I have been to the doctor about this time and time again. What more can you possibly want from me? I just came here after watching countless of Tom's videos and reading part of his book, expecting that people would be warm and just be willing to do some intent based healing on someone in a dedicated thread about healing. I do not even see other requests being discussed. It is one request after another request after another request yet you are pulling my request apart and telling me it's not permitted citing some legal thing that makes no sense to me.

If I am misinformed I would like to know. I would like to know what "legal requirements" I am opposing and what "legal code" people would be violating by doing some intention on healing my lungs? Because presently, unless someone actually explains this to me, it makes zero sense to my understanding.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:08 am 
Curator
Curator

Tom Campbell and I would face legal liability that could be classed basically as providing purported medical services without being so trained and licensed if those with the authority to do so chose to so charge us. There is no legal standing to what would be generally classed as 'faith healing'. That we have a different view of this as opposed to a legal and official view has no legal standing. Our concepts of metaphysics and the possibilities of healing are very much a minority view. To be in a position of being charged for enticing you from seeking medical treatment on the basis of providing some other kind of healing that we advocate would make us liable and more particularly, Tom liable.

If you have such a damned stiff neck that you cannot agree to consult a doctor if you are now suffering new symptoms in order to assure that we are not placing ourselves and our board members at any legal risk as having enticed you away from using the services of a trained and licensed medical practitioner, then we can quite easily and happily refuse to help you. You are making the choice. There is no charge for the services of anyone here who attempts to heal you here by our Intent based methods. Nor is there any guarantee or even specific claim of effectiveness. Nor will the LCS cooperate in your healing if your having this health problem was pre planned for your life. And as far as that goes there is no way for either we or you to know if anyone is actually attempting to heal you, even if you are in fact healed. And as far as that goes, we have no way of proving the truth of anything that you state here or way to prove the truth of anything that we state here. But this is no proof against liability on our part if someone with the authority to do so chooses to bring charges or a suit against any of us for enticing you away from the use of legally authorized medical services. Just because we allow your request to stand on this board without your statement of consulting licensed medical services, potentially opens us up to liability if someone wishes to cause us trouble. I am here to watch Tom Campbell's back, not to do your will or accede to your demands.

So what will be your choice? If your physicians have been of no avail, perhaps you need another doctor to provide a second opinion. You are after all describing new symptoms are you not?

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:59 am 

No new symptoms. This is the same song over and over for the past 10 years or so. Nobody is enticing me away from anything at all. Me coming here is purely an additional thing. Frankly I expected no replies to my request on this thread. How is someone going to legally have anything come back on them when I made a request and got no response. Who did what? Was anything done? Total plausible deniability. Most these other people got no response, I assumed that was a standard. I think I will leave it at that, if you know what I mean. If nobody replies to such things, there is nothing anyone can do because nobody has taken responsibility for action. Your replies technically would shield you guys also, so I would appreciate it if you leave my request here and I will just stop replying about it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:27 am 
Curator
Curator

We once had a more formal setup devoted to healing here. There were a number of board members who had spent time and energy developing abilities to heal by Intent or by Psi as some would call it. Some visualized the bodies of their patients and their problems. Some used other techniques. I could not tell you any more who is involved or if anyone is actually involved or considers themselves active and capable of healing others or themselves. Many have left the board as they aged, had changes to their lives or felt there was too much contention and disorder.

There has been much discussion of the nature of healing and what things might interfere with its success. It can be simply divided into the effects of the rule set, including chance, and problems which were planned to be encountered in this lifetime for an individual. Further generalizing, anyone seeking to heal another uses a ritual of some form that they have come to feel is necessary or they simply ask for help from the LCS which they can visualize in many forms. We are not actually healing ourselves but rather obtaining the help and permission of the LCS, or not.

One of the ideas of MBT is that this is PMR which is a Virtual Reality and that it is entirely a simulation and not physical at all. That this is created by Consciousness. I won't go into describing all of this here since it has been repeated so many times elsewhere. If you have experienced a health problem by chance and the rule set, it is considered open to healing by the Intent of someone, possibly yourself, asking for such help from the Larger Consciousness System. Since this is a simulation, the simulation can be changed for adequate cause. The LCS creates the VR and can, with appropriate Intent, modify or bypass its rules.

But this is a value judgement on the part of the LCS. Intent is weighed against value for development of those involved and a decision is made. It is also harder to change the probabilities of an instance of illness if there has been a diagnosis made, a long history and a firm understanding of what is going on. Open confusion and uncertainty makes it easier to heal as changing what the VR is doing. What results anyone gets is very open to chance and the determination of the LCS. There are no certainties of either success or failure. Good luck.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:54 am 

Of course, nothing is certain. But as Tom has said on his seminars, people can do the healing but the LCS or someone's IUOC will course correct if something valuable was healed away that would have been better left alone. You just never know, all you can do is either heal or not heal and trust the person's consciousness and LCS to continue from that point. I can see how a more formalised healing could potentially lead to, at least legal claims but even if someone is petty enough to do such a thing I doubt it would go anywhere at all. I am just happy to see a thread like this, whether directly organised or anonymously ad-hoc by viewers, I think this could be one of the more important forum's that I have seen, entirely because of this thread.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:50 pm 

Requested by: UD4126 (Wes)

Target: My father (PG)

Problem: Vascular dementia, mini strokes.

Request: I would like to request healing for my father for the aforementioned health problems. His memory has progressively worse (not totally lost though) and he gets frustrated quickly with things. He tends to get overwhelmed with somewhat simple/medium level conversations with any sort of "indepthness" to them. He has been into intention to some degree for a lot of his life but it is like his state of health has taken out the drive from him to employ any NPMR/LCS-style resources. If you (the reader) could help heal his brain/mind to help him physically function and perhaps attempt unconscious NPMR contact to help educate him or generally be there to help him to get back on his feet to recover some of his abilities/concentration/understanding/desire to help himself. I have caught him several times during all this, where he was totally lucid, sharp, remembering things old and recent and then sometimes he just just loses the will, under the stress of confusion. It is taking a toll on my mother who is around him all the time. If you do manage to make LCS/NPMR contact with his consciousness, you can draw on his experiences using intention to change the weather, because he used to regularly make rain go away by using intention using his tool of choice, a short tune he would humm or sing while putting out the intention. You may have more success using this as a launching pad to help him understand on that deep cosmic level that he can use the same technology of mind/intention to aid his own healing.

I would really appreciate your assistance with this.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:45 pm 

Requested By: Piggles13

Target: Myself (Sonia)

Problem: Weak lymphatic system, lungs, liver and kidneys, immune system, dental issues

Request: I have been chronically ill with a parasite infection that was successfully treated by my doctor for the past 3 years, however both the illness and treatment took a major toll on my body. I am now infection free, but my lymphatic system does not drain properly, my lungs are weakened from side effects of my old medications, my liver and kidneys were taxed from treatment and overall, my immune system does not function well. I am also working with a holistic dentist to treat tooth and gum issues that could not be addressed during my treatment. I am requesting assistance to strengthen my body as it recovers slowly from the major chronic infection and aggressive treatment that finally cured it.

I am writing again asking for another healing boost. I think I wrote this in April and Ive been recovering slowly. I contacted Laurie Huston recently and she did some energy clearing, guided meditations, and she was wonderful. I feel as though I need some more strength as it is a very slow recovery.

Thank you,
Sonia

Last edited by piggles13 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:48 am 
Curator
Curator

Sonia,

I suggest that you look into natural and herbal methods of treating such things. There are traditions in all societies of such which are known to be successful and go back in usage for multiple generations, literally for millennia. Indian and Chinese societies and shamanic traditions had highly developed schools of treatment which are actually followed by Western medicine now as being quite useful. Particularly for general support of natural systems of the body. They would be particularly suited and useful for the kind of general improvement of bodily systems as you mention.

I suggest this as something to look into as well as your request here. You should be able to find these things on the Internet or even in your local telephone book advertising section and at herb stores locally. My personal experience with these things is that they do work as described. Contact me if you need some links.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:02 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Sonia, are you, or have you taken, probiotics to re-establish your gut flora?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:53 pm 

Thank you so much Ted and Sainbury!

Yes I am aware of the holistic approach to healing with diet, herbs, probiotics and such. I just needed a little jump start with the slow natural process of a healthy life style. My goal is to be able to attend the LA seminar at the end of October. I have an extreme chemical sensitivity so hopefully that will improve by then.

Thank you both very much for your time, its very much appreciated.

Love,
Sonia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:13 pm 
Curator
Curator

Requested: by Ted
Target: Cindy, my friend and sister of Becky, my friend
Problem: Return of cancer in remainder of lung lobe previously mostly removed.
Request: Assist radiation and any other therapy done by doctors plus outright healing.

I make no claim for anyone including my self as regards any healing effect, but I am pleased to announce that the biopsy just performed on the suspected remaining lung tissue has been declared on biopsy and laboratory testing to be scar tissue, not the return of lung cancer.

Thank you to anyone who has attempted to provide healing to Cindy.

Ted

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:22 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Requested by: Me

Target: Sebastian (myself)

Problem: Chronic headaches since several months, stiff neck, which probably go hand-in-hand

Thank you

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:29 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Shango you may be having migraines. Do a search on the Internet. There are a lot of foods and drinks that trigger them. And there are a lot of new drugs on the market for migraines. See a doctor.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 12:32 pm 

Quote:
Sonia, are you, or have you taken, probiotics to re-establish your gut flora?
Sainbury,

Thank you for giving me a heads up on probiotics! I've been taking them as supplements but just added Kimchi and Kosher pickles to my diet and Im getting stronger.

Thanks again,
Sonia

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 630 Next