Normal User
Normal User

thank you miss bette josh

Post subject: Re: "Better" PMRs
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:48 am 
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Quote:
I wasn't really that clear above, so to amend that post, I have heard at least two writers refer to this place as in part a prison planet. Some of the folks that are here were drummed out of better places for misbehavior, intentional or otherwise. Bob Monroe talks about this toward the end of his 'Wednesday evening talk'. I know I have heard words to this effect from another writer on this general topic (of beings of the earth) as well, but can fetch up at the moment who it was. Not all people here are here under those conditions though, apparently. As the tales run, some came to help, some came to hide out, others came to learn... some might well have got here by accident or lottery or chance of some kind.
Interesting. I've never heard the "prison" concept before. It's certainly humbling to think that I'm here because I misbehaved in a "better" reality frame once upon a time.

Tom refers to Earth as a learning lab fairly often in MBT, as did Monroe. In the Asheville workshop Tom states that this PMR is more at the preschool or daycare level as far as education goes... seems like we all have a lot of work to do.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:28 am 
Normal User
Normal User

we are all here to experience all pmr are experiences robert m. talks about our creator as if we are seperate we are a part of a self creating system that has many facets of awareness us being aware as one of them he also talks about us being a creator of pmr as a possible goal he get to the limits of consciousness in a different way than tom. josh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:07 am 
Curator
Curator

I think that you will find that Robert Monroe's idea of the limits of consciousness, the wall through which he did not go through is not really a wall in the sense that RM took it. Tom Campbell describes what is on the other side of that wall.

Ted

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:56 am 
Normal User
Normal User

tom goes way beyond robert m. it is obvious from his books and lectures they both offer a lot josh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:50 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

As I remember it, Tom said that the wall was a fear barrier for Robert Monroe.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:55 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

if this pmr stays at a kindergarten level and never moves collectivlely to lower states of entropy, it does not look like it will be a good trainer in the future to come, with all of the weapons to come in the hands of children i think the Lcs will find ways to nudge entropy down. josh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:10 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This PMR is gradually lowering its entropy. Just compare today to the Middle Ages. But it will continue to stay a kindergarten because that is its purpose. It is an open system with new high entropy consciousness coming in and low entropy consciousness graduating out.

There is a real danger now because our technology is outstripping our entropy. But if the worst happened and the planet was destroyed there are other PMRs or the LCS might just hit the reset button to some point in history and run the simulation from that point.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:32 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
This PMR is gradually lowering its entropy. Just compare today to the Middle Ages. But it will continue to stay a kindergarten because that is its purpose. It is an open system with new high entropy consciousness coming in and low entropy consciousness graduating out.

There is a real danger now because our technology is outstripping our entropy. But if the worst happened and the planet was destroyed there are other PMRs or the LCS might just hit the reset button to some point in history and run the simulation from that point.
i am hopeful the latter will not happen, and i think it will nudge above kindergarten level slowly in the future just from looking down stream just like you say. josh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:34 am 
Curator
Curator

We are all, here on this board, part of an NPMR based project to adjust the parameters by returning the concept of Consciousness as the basis for everything to the leading paradigm. Think of all the scientists who are finding out the aspects of information within their fields and even thinking in some cases of how this might just possibly be a Virtual Reality.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:52 am 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
We are all, here on this board, part of an NPMR based project to adjust the parameters by returning the concept of Consciousness as the basis for everything to the leading paradigm. Think of all the scientists who are finding out the aspects of information within their fields and even thinking in some cases of how this might just possibly be a Virtual Reality.

Ted
do you mean consciousness leads and the platform follows? and yes we are getting nudged to the bigger reality by our findings. josh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:49 am 
Curator
Curator

Always as Tom says when referring to such things as the representation of our PMR brains, consciousness leads and what is virtual in our experience of the reality follows.

Tom has described a group within NPMR who set up this project and recruited Tom to lead it. So again, consciousness leads.

Everything is rooted in the Consciousness System which in the form of AUM, always leads.

Ted

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:23 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Also one time when Tom said "Consciousness leads and the body follows" he was talking about what we put into our body as we start consciously thinking about what we put into our body. Consciousness said "don't eat crap before bed" and then it said "don't eat anything before bed" and my body followed by giving me feedback in the morning. Also it applies to our level of Quality of Consciousness but not in a way we can manually control in split second decision making although faking it is possible and if not done to trick an other I think is okay. Our QoC leads and the body follows...It has all sorts of contexts.
Love
Bette

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:24 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Yes i agree bette what we but in our body does effect our constrained consciousness in pmr. it can have a big effect on our qoc, we must go by the rulesets or suffer the consequences. sorry you got a tummy ache. josh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:00 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Yes i agree bette what we but in our body does effect our constrained consciousness in pmr. it can have a big effect on our qoc, we must go by the rulesets or suffer the consequences. sorry you got a tummy ache. josh
Thanks for the empathy josh. QoC is not effected by diet but diet is effected by QoC I'd say. Clarity of Consciousness is effected by diet though.
Love
Bette