Return Home
It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:54 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:45 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I normally don't post these but if Tom is in them then Ill share.

In my most recent experience I awoke in a beautiful green pasture that was outlined with a forest, there were 3 beings who called themselves Gods,I didn't recognize them and they looked to have a normal human form but I understood they never lived as a human, they said I was to dangerous to be let loose in there world and I had to be destroyed. The first to speak to me was a beautiful female warrior who was carrying a big ass sword, if you put wings on her she would be a classic angel. She felt masculine and indeed she felt powerful, she seemed to be neither light or dark but had a perfect balance between the two. There was no fear from me at all, it was almost a playful carefree experience. then there was the next who looked exactly like a wrinkled up old witch with a big nose and chin with the classic wart or mole on the end of her nose who also felt powerful and who immediately tried to attack me, she was lashing out at me with something in her hand and I was dodging her attacks while at the same time I was speaking to the warrior female and asked her if I could have the courtesy to talk with each one and find out from each one why they were afraid of me before they destroyed me, she agreed and the witch looking woman was made to back down for the time being. I started with the warrior and she did not understand the being I was, she thought I was dangerous and the change I was making was not going to be good. I showed her a little about human emotions which see seemed to be lacking, I asked her to close her eyes and she did, I gently stoked the outside of my fingers down the side of her cheek and ran my fingers through her hair I gave her a big love filled hug and spent a few seconds giving her a kiss and I noticed or felt my destruction meter slightly edge to no destruction :), just barley but I changed her/his mind, one of the characters was a guy who I never did interact with and he seemed to be the backup if anything started to go wrong or things got out of hand. Next was the witch, I couldn't get a word in on that old lady, she was so full of different levels of fear, I could feel in her hatred, rage and scared and I tried to get through to the old girl, talk to her and she would have none of it. All this time while I am trying to get through she is trying to destroy me she moved so fast it was like she could fold time and space and jump or teleport from one place to the next. she moved with very quick and jerky movement, so this went on for some time as I am trying to figure out how to stop a god that's trying to destroy me, I couldn't manifest a cage or a trap , she is a god and that wouldn't work so as I was thinking I do not want to spend eternity having to doge this old witch and at that moment loud roar came from the forest and 2 pure white gigantic ape looking creatures the size of trees came ripping out of the forest, I had a sense they came to give me some help, they ran straight for the witch who turned around and just mutilated one of them with one blow but as she stuck down the one the other landed a blow that knocked the witch on her but, in that split second I made a 20 foot leap towards the witch and a golden jeweled dagger appeared in my hand and I plunged the dagger into the chest of the witch, after wards I immediately ended up at Toms house who was explaining to me that he made a couscous decision not to go to a certain space in consciousness because every time he went it was harder to come back to the human existence and if he went one more time he didn't think he would have the strength to come back. he was also about 30+ years younger and just had a mustache, with a little grey in it.

thynes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:05 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

i believe consensus reality frames (freestanding objectively real places) are generally only visited by very few explorers. i think the system is designed that way to prevent damage or trauma to some other consciousness in its native domain i.e. getting stabbed by a cosmic drifter. maybe we need to find balance in ourselves before our frequency becomes compatible enough that we can resonate within objectively real external reality frames...?

everything written above is just personal conjecture, so don't quote it :)

what do you think? do you think that place and its three inhabitants really exist?

at any rate, it was interesting reading it. thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:27 pm 
Curator
Curator

As Tom has described, when you visit other reality frames, either PMRs or NPMRs, they appear to you, non native that you are, as non physical. This limits the degree of interaction really possible. The dagger to the heart is only symbolic. The whole experience was a subjective interpretation. Safer that way.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:37 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yes, thanks for sharing that thynes.

I think it helps people to be more open to and comfortable with their own non-unusal or non-mainstream experience to hear tales of NPMR.

One of the risks we run when sharing this kind of data is that others will want to ask you if you think it was 'real', and if so what does it 'mean', others will insist that it wasn't real, and still others will want to interpret it for you.

....um, just like regular (whatever that is) data, when you come to think of it!

Montana

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:47 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

pondini -I am with Ted, also I do not believe I have earned the keys to drive wherever I want 'that privilege is not handed out willy nilly' I am pretty sure I am taken or data stream is switched for me by the system for my continuing evaluation and testing. Hang in there, what you think will change many times on the path of growth. Also there is no Spoon :))

Montana, it was as real or more so than this reality, which as you know is just data. Also somewhere on this path I have stopped giving a crap what others think and as far as I am concerned there is way to much thinking going on anyway, that's their problem to deal with. But I like the way you think :))

Have a great weekend.

thynes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:02 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Also somewhere on this path I have stopped giving a crap what others think and as far as I am concerned there is way to much thinking going on anyway, that's their problem to deal with.

thynes
This is called independent thinking. ;))

Lena

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:46 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Lena,

I liked that :)) hey how have you been BTW-feeling any better?

thynes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:18 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

thynes,

thank you, I am getting better. I was aware, that you were sending healing energy my way. I really appreciate it. Image

Lena

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:59 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

thynes, please believe me when i say that i was not trying to be negative or judgmental. your experience is one of the more interesting accounts i have read in a while and i was just curious to know if you though you had visited a reality frame that still exists when you are not there. chances are that you would know much better than me. if you read my reply again you should see that i was not trying to say my opinion was fact. the only thing i am sure of is that i don't know jack s**t at this point in my journey:P i also agree with you that our opinions are always changing as we become wiser.

sorry about the confusion -i will try to be more clear from now on:)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:53 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Pondi,

Dude, don’t sweat it, I wasn’t thinking anything of the sorts. Spelling , grammar and communicating have never been my strong points :) Ted and others here have a very cool way of putting symbols together to effectively and efficiently communicate what they want to get across, It is difficult for me to do that. I have never been fond of writing a whole page to describe 1 thing, let alone a whole page of anything :) it’s just not how I am built. Pondi a little thing I have learned along the way is the more you grow and learn, the more you realize how little you actually know,so I consider my self in the same boat of not knowing jack. Nowadays the only thing that get me riled up is I have random talk sessions with the system / guides and I let them know I think they are slacking, I don’t think they are busting there ass as much as I am , I tell them to pick up the pace cream puffs I can take more, and I think they are laughing at the little human having a tantrum with the invisible people :)

BTW I would have to say yes, I have experienced different reality frames that are still there when I left, they are still being shared by other beings.

Have a good one.

thynes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:38 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I should probably also say that I wasn't referring to your post at all Pond... I didn't see it that way.

I have noticed though that it is pretty reliable that when people share exotic experiences others often try to interpret or define them .... all human enough of a thing to do.

But, going off to the side, it brings up a good question: How to estimate the amount of lucidity in oneself and maybe also in others that one is dealing.

In fact just what is that stuff...?
I would consider this a stupidish question had I not personally experienced a hyper-lucidity state once while dreaming. The me of that time came back with the estimation that I was '4 or 5 times more aware' (I don't think I knew the term 'lucidity' at that age) than in regular waking life. So, whatever it is, its 'intensity' (would that be the right word?) can vary dramatically.

It seems to be somewhat typical that people lapse in and out of a state of distractedness in which 'the lights ore on but nobody's home'. A local woman of some mouth (this part of Montana can be a bit crude) explains her behavior by stating that "some people need a good cussing out to wake them up"; Her statement appears to not be entirely with merit.

Has anyone come up with any sort of scale, sorter, test or operational definition for levels of lucidity?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:39 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thynes I just wanted to say that reading your posts have been extremely interesting and eye opening for me. The first that I read was your post asking about your guides, and Tom ever so kindly checked up.

I started thinking "What if my guides gave up on me? Honestly I would not blame them, when taking a look at my past." I sort of realized this was just fears attempt to get a grip on me. I figured I would do some investigative work. I meditated into a nice clear state as I was laying down for bed, and decided to make a little inquiry. I directed it to any sort of "guide" being that may have some sort of vested interest in me. It was sort of a casual thing, "I really don't like asking for stuff, I realize that its kind of wrong. I you guys could though, perhaps pop in and say hello?". That night I had a really nice experience. I was walking through a neighborhood with some friends whom I have not seen in a long time. One of them was just diagnosed with a benign brain tumor, and is undergoing surgery. We walked into this restaurant and sat down. We talked for some time and I looked out the window to see a snowy forest and mountain range. I was extremely excited and taken back by it. I had to go outside and explore. However my shoes and socks where off so I had to put them on. At this time I looked to my left, and this part of the restaurant was like an auditorium(since this i have had many experiences in auditoriums. This place was very fancy, and had the high rise box seats for the super rich people. I took a seat in the front row, because there was an empty seat, and my shoes and socks where ever so nicely placed there. I sat down and started putting them on. The stage had huge glass windows behind it and I could see the snowy forest/mountains. The person next to me just happened to be my dad, and he started talking to me about random stuff as I was putting on my shoes. I did not want to be rude, even though I was about to burst into confetti if I did not get out into that forest. He said, "Hey someone is trying to get your attention up there!" I looked up into the high rise to the left and there where about a dozen well dressed people up there. One of them was waving, and I got this like "old best friend" sort of vibe. I turned to my dad, and say oh yeah, that is _____(cant remember). At this point I was woken up.

I am pretty confident that was my "Hello".

This of course was all triggered by your posts, and I felt compelled to share and let you know that you have helped me. Stay focused!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:57 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Targobaath,

Dude, That sounded awesome. The first one is magical in a way, It’s kind of like adding nitrous oxide to the enthusiasm you already have. Stick with it they get better, wilder and crazier. If it wasn’t for me just happening to run into Tom’s name while searching some stuff on Bob Monroe and TMI I don’t think I would of ever figured out that there is a Big Cheese and all I have to do is request a check up, I thank Tom many a nights in my meditation still to this day and if it wasn’t for him I probably would of killed myself with one of Don Juan’s Datura root concoctions by now :)) a couple things that I found may help, when you talk to them verbalize it, thinking about it doesn’t seem to have the same power behind it and it doesn’t hurt to ask for anything, if it will be beneficial for your growth you will probably get it. Ive been asking for the key to the car now for the last 3 years going on 4 :)

Nice to meet you and have a good evening.

thynes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Targobaath,

such a nice and heartwarming experience/dream you had.

Lena

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:44 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
If it wasn’t for me just happening to run into Tom’s name while searching some stuff on Bob Monroe and TMI I don’t think I would of ever figured out that there is a Big Cheese and all I have to do is request a check up
thynes,

I think, that you were guided/directed to Tom, because you could not figure it out on your own. LCS took care of you!

Lena