Return Home
It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:56 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:58 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Question: Tom, people are always asking what happens after you stop incarnating in PMRs. I don’t know what to tell them other than there are a lot of jobs in NPMR as guides and so forth. Is there anything else that would be worthwhile to add to that answer?

Answer: It is unlikely you will stop incarnating in PMRs of some sort. There are PMRs where almost everyone is highly evolved and some where almost everybody is evil…. And many like ours in between those extremes. Because we are so self-centered and self-focused within our culture, we tend to think that consciousness evolution is only about us. If it were only about us, we might theoretically grow up and one day feel like we were done with PMRs – but even that is not so likely. There are over 7 billion people on this planet and how many do you think are perfect fearless beings of love? Only those, if there are any at all, would be exempt from needing to reincarnate in some PMR. How many such perfect beings does this planet of 7 billion “graduate” each year? Three of four ? Maybe 5 a decade, maybe 10 in a millennia?

Being concerned about what happens after you are perfect is less rational than being concerned about our sun exploding and incinerating our planet. I think many of the people asking that question don’t like their big picture job of growing up – they find it difficult and uncomfortable – not something they want to do any longer than necessary. Of course, they feel that way because they are not very good at it and because they are self-focused (which is why they are not very good at it). They take some comfort in thinking about when it will end… when they will be finished…. surely it will end, won’t it?. It would not be helpful to such people to tell them the end is nowhere in sight. Even worse to tell them there probably is no end. This would be news that would make their job harder and them less effective, not easier and more effective – i.e., it would do more harm to them than good.

A funny thing about the people who all come into the extreme PMR highly evolved. Many years ago I was sent there to do some research (part of my education and training). After a while these people with few meaningful challenges begin to de-evolve…. They begin to pick up fear and develop ego. “Perfect” is an extremely difficult, if not impossible, thing to achieve. You see, though they were highly evolved, they were not perfect, however, relative to where they came from (like our PMR) they were nearly so -- or so it seemed …. close enough to feel like they were done and wanted to go to the “I’m done” place despite guidance to the contrary. After they degenerate enough, it becomes clear to some of them that they made a poor, self focused choice and they go back to the old PMR at a entry point significantly below where they last exited.

Perfect requires meeting all possible challenges (to ones fear, ego, expectations, needs, wants, and beliefs) with nothing other than love, not just the relative few specific challenges that you have experience in your lifetimes. Perfect (zero entropy), like infinity, may only be approachable, not attainable. If one is not perfect, one will slowly digress or de-evolve if one is not constantly exercising one’s intent with challenging choice. Thus, when one gives up trying to grow, stops making an effort to choose wisely (become love), one begins to slowly de-evolve. I think the same is true for the LCS as well. The LCS is not perfect. It is also in a perpetual state of evolution because evolution is an open ended process that never ends as long as there are still meaningful choices to make. With hundreds of billions of consciousness entities interactively evolving within all the possibilities that can be granted by digital VRs, it would seem unlikely that the LCS or any IUOC will run out of meaningful things to do or significant intentions to express.

Now, let’s go down the other more realistic path. Growing up is not just about you. It is also about the LCS decreasing its entropy. So as you get more highly evolved, you become more valuable to the system as someone who can help others grow by example, by teaching or leading, or by being part of larger “plans” by the LCS to help people help themselves. So until everyone is grown up, you still have a job. And since new IUOCs are constantly entering the system, and because old IUOCs grow so slowly, one need never be concerned about running out of useful things to do. After all, if what you do (your intent) is not about you (is love based), then it is about others so you are happy as a clam about helping others for as long as anyone needs help. To such a happy clam consciousness filled with joy, peace, understanding, satisfaction, contentment, and love, the thought of getting out of the entropy reduction loop would seem ludicrous – why would anyone want to do that? And to do what….small talk over Hors d'oeuvres and coffee? Harp lessons? Only a fearful ego could find this “happy clam” scenario a downer – which means almost everyone – so it is a good idea to just let this explanation go without mention since the great majority is completely unable to imagine or conceive of not being self focused. To exist and be aware seems to require a focus on self – the fear is that if you aren’t focused on yourself, you either won’t exist very long, or you will be taken advantage of, or miss out on getting what you deserve and need to graduate from this hellhole.

Perhaps one is not always working within a PMR VR, but one is likely to always be working, growing, learning, and helping within some sort of an experiential VR. Dream, OOB and PMR realities are all VRs -- rule-sets may be tight (PMR) or loose (OOBE) but to have experience, choice, and free will requires a VR, a context within which that experience and choice can be defined. Even a simple exchange of information requires a rule-set (thus, a VR) to define the conditions of interaction (transmission and reception)

Perhaps this post is both more than you wanted and less than you wanted…. but there it is, and I hope it answers your question.

Tom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:51 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

That is a very informative post, Tom. It is humbling as well.

Tom: "A funny thing about the people who all come into the extreme PMR highly evolved."

From the context, I assume you are referring to the PMR at the extreme end of the spectrum where everyone is highly evolved. Is this correct?

Could the eventual return to their PMR of former residence, or a PMR, be just part of the plan? Sort of the same idea as when we "die" here and transition, it is a natural tendency to reincarnate for more experience even if an IUOC decides it just wants to rest after an experience packet. We are part of the entropy reduction "machine" after all so there is never an opportunity to lie down on the job for long so to speak. I see an imperfect analogy here: water get heated, ascends into the heavens (aka the sky) and eventually falls back to the Earth to begin the cycle anew. There really is "no rest for the wicked. Or anyone else for that matter."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:08 am 
Curator
Curator

Just in case Tom does not make it back to answer your question, from the context of the paragraph from which your question was quoted, Tom was referring to a PMR where everyone is highly evolved.

Perhaps it has not been clear to all, but things that Tom has previously stated indicate that our state of entropy level/QOC is always dynamic and subject to deterioration, if not maintained by a continuing environment conducive to positive evolution. We can backslide in any given incarnation and must continually refine our IUOCs by incarnation in suitable PMRs. This applies even more to the highly developed IUOC which is getting into the region of diminishing returns as the refinement process becomes more and more subtle and the difficulty of making progress becomes worse, on a relative basis, as a result. The same applies to AUM in total. There is evidence or indication in what Tom has stated that AUM must keep developing as well or there will be deterioration. We must all keep on keeping on, just to stay in place without deterioration. It is all a matter of dynamic equilibrium and there is no such thing as a state of static perfection.

Ted

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:03 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ramon,

Yes, you are correct. The word "extreme" refers to the two extremes (i.e., opposite poles of the consciousness quality spectrum) mentioned in the second sentence of the first paragraph of my answer.

The observations that you and Ted make are right on.

Tom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:42 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you. I was pretty certain that was the intended meaning of the sentence but I found it could be taken multiple ways. However, the context decreased any residual noise in the transmission (probably on the receiving end only.) :)

Thank you, Tom and Ted, for the replies.

Ted, I understand the things you mentioned, and the point I was trying to get at, however unclearly I might have stated it at the time, was this:

In the example Tom mentioned of the people who reach the land of the highly evolved at the extreme end of the PMR spectrum, those he mentioned returning to their previous PMR did so because they weren't ready to go there in the first place. I was just struck by the idea that perhaps that is the destiny of ALL who go there. Simply part of the natural entropy reduction cycle that is an endless process. Hence the analogy I came up with of the evaporation, condensation, and precipitation cycle. It's not important. Just a thought.

Perhaps the key to residing more permanently in the LEL (lower entropy land) is to apply for a position in management. Management jobs are FULL of opportunities for good experience without being on the front lines yourself, so to speak.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:28 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Thank you. I was pretty certain that was the intended meaning of the sentence but I found it could be taken multiple ways. However, the context decreased any residual noise in the transmission (probably on the receiving end only.) :)

Thank you, Tom and Ted, for the replies.

Ted, I understand the things you mentioned, and the point I was trying to get at, however unclearly I might have stated it at the time, was this:

In the example Tom mentioned of the people who reach the land of the highly evolved at the extreme end of the PMR spectrum, those he mentioned returning to their previous PMR did so because they weren't ready to go there in the first place. I was just struck by the idea that perhaps that is the destiny of ALL who go there. Simply part of the natural entropy reduction cycle that is an endless process. Hence the analogy I came up with of the evaporation, condensation, and precipitation cycle. It's not important. Just a thought.

Perhaps the key to residing more permanently in the LEL (lower entropy land) is to apply for a position in management. Management jobs are FULL of opportunities for good experience without being on the front lines yourself, so to speak.
It would seem then that those bumping up against the asymptotic QoC ceiling would need an occasional incarnative "tune up", though this entire line of thought may be an oxymoron, in that very low entropy entities would be wanting to expand their appetites for experience and accelerate their investment in consciousness, rather than take the off ramp, restating for myself what is being said above.

So a very low entropy dude might be more likely to sign up for a Jesus/Ghandi/King/Mandela type high entropy environment gig, in the spirit of leaving no stone unturned.

Technical question, I wonder if NPMR operational management is less physical, rather than non-physical? I wonder if low entropy would actually be essential for a specific job with a tight job description?

What I am pointing toward is the thought that "there" may not be higher, more desireable, than "here", in the grand scheme of things. The highest, most satisfying expression of your consciousness may be available in your current PMR decision space.

Its such a big world out there with near infinite variation of mean consciousness sub-ecologies, such that you can invest in moving toward restful ecologies around geo locations or activities that are attractive to such or you can invest in moving toward very challenging ecologies at the other end of the spectrum, according to what your soul has an appetite for.

The box most people perceive and live in I think is a small fraction of the box that actually limits their decision space. One can expand perceived decision space into the infra fringe by traveling in two distinct dimensions, one being the variation of cultures that exists at one's geo-point, two, by the variation of cultures that exist through physical exploration of novel environments, hopefully, pushing outside of one's comfort zone.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:41 am 
Curator
Curator

Quote:
Technical question, I wonder if NPMR operational management is less physical, rather than non-physical? I wonder if low entropy would actually be essential for a specific job with a tight job description?
Tom does not provide much information about the hierarchy of management within NPMR and PMR fractals. As he happened to 'know', as his protegee, the present Big Cheese of Our System of associated NPMRs and PMRs before he moved into office, we have this very small data point to go on to figure any of this out. I personally do now 'know' about any of this.

We do not know anything about the range of distribution of the capabilities of IUOCs. Things tend to fit a 'bell curve' of distribution for most characteristics of a given population created through natural processes. The way that IUOCs were formed by natural mathematical processes (emergent complexity and self organization) during the development of the LCS as first Consciousness arose and AUO and then AUM, would imply a bell curve. That covers the creation of a 'high end' of functionality as being suitable for management but it says nothing that makes sense about the low end of the range of functionality which would be taking on the insects and below on the scale of consciousness. So I suspect that this, a bell curve, is not the situation for IUOCs. My reasoning: while there is a need for a certain relatively small number of 'management level', very high capability, IUOCs to form the cadre of management in all the systems such as ours, how does this take care of all the insects, etc. at the low end which typically make up a significant percentage of the 'bio mass' of a given system while each being very small individually. Translation: there is one hell of a lot of insects and such out there. Tom has mentioned that there can be a sharing of IUOCs between a number of insect instances. It has also occurred to me that while there is a need for low level life forms to 'exercise' the low level IUOCs with an appropriate decision space, there could be a lot of such insects that are just 'place holders' and simulated by TBC, sort of following the leader. Now whether this means that just a relative few low capability IUOCs can cover all the openings as 'insect class' decision spaces, I do not know and I suspect, based upon what Tom does say, that it is nothing which he has seen any reason to delve into.

I can see no basis for expecting that management jobs can be handled by higher entropy IUOCs by simply putting them under some kind of rigid job structuring. That kind of job is basically synonymous with a lack of structure. You need someone who can handle the unexpected, not a bureaucrat in a strait jacket. How it comes about that the NPMR entities that Tom has mentioned came to not incarnate is unknown. That list would include the present Big Cheese before he was put into office, Thor, The Teachers as a group and no doubt more that we have no information about. As I have explained before, although how many understand or accept this I do not know, there is really nothing there within the LCS as TBC or the EBC that Tom describes that can actually be anything other than a bunch of IUOCs working together to produce the necessary calculations and control to generate a VR. Perhaps the management level IUOCs did their 'heavy lifting' in incarnations early on and received some kind of special processing/training by AUO. This is all that AUO and AUM have to work with, by any account from Tom or elsewhere. We as IUOCs are the bricks and the RWW is the mortar to bind us into any required structure. Perhaps this becomes more believable since those same IUOCs in Union are AUO and then AUM as development continues.

Another hint as to how things work is that while Tom tells us that the present BC came into office relatively recently, this simultaneously tells us that the job is not forever. Whether resignation is involved or removal from office for cause, we do not know. Since IUOCs do not die, leaving a vacancy in office, we know that there is some basis by which new office holders come to be needed. So perhaps even these high level IUOCs in management need some time for R&R or retraining and retooling by incarnation, although what such a high capability IUOC would do as a human or other entity, I have no clue. Perhaps there are high level and high quality PMRs such as some here have been longing for where these management retreads are carried out, as opposed to their coming here.

Perhaps these speculations make sense to you.

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:31 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I seem to recall something about all realities being somewhat physical to those assigned/volunteered to that reality, and that a reality is only non-physical when visiting a non-home PMR or when "out of body" to the non-physical portion of one's local OS(i)?

Would not a higher fractal incarnation then be somewhat physical for convenience, albeit with looser constraints, more thought/intent driven rulesets?

Tom's words above suggest that a nearly non-physical or non-challenging reality would be somewhat rare, effectively useless?

Let alone the suggested stress of remaining a non-incarnate point of consciousness "between jobs" with no one to talk to.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:30 am 
Curator
Curator

Tom has explained, as I understand it anyway, that where ever is our 'home' VR, an NPMR or a PMR, it feels like home to us and not at all 'strange'. In NPMR, this does not mean that we feel that it is physical or even just more like physical than here in PMR. But we do have our memories and experience of PMR which, with the data bases, provides a means to experience ourselves there in NPMR as physical.

Tom has described PMR type VRs where the intensity is much 'dialed down' by comparison with our own PMR which is described by Tom as a kindergarten level because there is always a large contingent of newly minted IUOCs with relatively high entropy and thereby setting the tone for the whole VR to 'rambunctious' or worse. Incarnating in a PMR where all IUOCs are either advanced in development, or at least in lower proportion of newbies to the total, results in a much less strenuous experience. It is still a PMR so should have intense enough interactions to reduce entropy. In that kind of PMR, the stress would likely be on developing subtlety rather than just raw interaction and reduction of entropy by brute force means.

There is no situation that would leave you unincarnated somewhere in limbo at death here in PMR. Your same IUOC that makes you 'you' here in PMR experiences itself as another aspect of 'you' in NPMR and there its experience is continuous. That is where you re-integrate at the end of an incarnation and that is where your experience and development is maintained in a continuous manner. That is also where you, as your NPMR aspect, is the 'you' aspect that makes the decision as to where and when to incarnate again. You are your IUOC as a digital mind, your past history/memory and your experiences in various VRs, all integrated together with the interactions of others and the VR itself (the data stream) to create each VR experience.

Ted

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:04 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

this suggests a handful of distinctly different focus states;

1) a) FWAU active/resident in a PMR
2) a) IUOC "between jobs" (incarnations), unassigned in default fundamental NPMR

which would describe the core binary on/off cycle

1) b) FWAU resident in PMR but;

i) dream state, i) non lucid ii) lucid
ii) OBE I) OS focus II) other PMR/NPMR focus
iii) NDE

2) b) Higher fractal assignment/residence

7 distinct states of focus.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:23 am 
Curator
Curator

Where you as your IUOC is most active (spends the most LCS state cycles or delta t's) is where it does not experience itself consciously at all, which is as an integral part of the Union of all IUOCs which is AUM. As part of AUM, you are doing much more than supplying a part of the digital mind that is AUM. You are also pretty certain to also be assigned to what Tom calls The Big Computer which creates and manages the VRs where you experience yourself as existing as NPMR and intermittently a PMR. So you probably help create the VR within which you experience yourself to exist. You might even participate in the Even Bigger Computer that Tom refers to. But none of this are you ever aware/conscious of. What you are conscious of is what comes to you over the RWW as a data stream which provides your VR experience for you to interpret. That's the same kind of data packet over the RWW that makes you a part of AUM, a part of TBC, a part of the EBC or whatever. The data packets are obviously tagged in some way to 'clue' our IUOC as to what its dealing with and to deal with it appropriately. Or perhaps it is just inherent to the data and need not be separately 'tagged'.

The IUOCs are the 'bricks' which along with the mortar of the RWW ties them, all the IUOCs, together as a communication buss. This 'bricks and mortar' is all that AUM has to build whatever it chooses as a function to create within its 'fractal' self. When we talk about our entropy being lowered, we are creating a technical term that describes 'learning' to provide a better output for any given input. Either by converting nonsense coding into code that really does something useful or by 'tuning parameters' that are a part of our internal coding. I suspect that the 'neural nets' which are observed in the study of neurology of the brain and emulated in Artificial Intelligence programming, are a characteristic of our IUOC's coding which is then used as a model to create our VR brains and then copied by VR science and technology.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:48 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

question, what is the difference between physical and material?

when Tom says PM (physical material), is this redundancy for emphasis?

like, NPMR appears to be contradictory, at first glance.

if you read it as

(Non-Physical) (Material Reality)

is it not an oxymoron for something material to be non-physical?

if I rather read it as

non (physical/material), this seems to make more sense.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:57 am 
Curator
Curator

PMR is where material things appear to be physical, to have a physical existence and 'hard' interactions with who we feel we are there (that is, here), our PMR FWAU, the you that you see in the mirror as a physical body. Fall down and you feel some pain.

NPMR is where material things, if experienced, do not appear to be physical, having no mass nor momentum nor tactile sensations and so no interaction occurs with what might appear as objects, things, and thus as material things. There are no hard interactions and you do not have a physical body, although you can perhaps perceive yourself as one, particularly while experiencing the past data bases. When you do explore the past data bases, you pick up the appearance of PMR physicality, if those are the past data bases that you are exploring, for PMR. In general in NPMR, you cannot fall down nor experience any pain. There are no 'physical' consequences, no intense interactions and thus no feedback, so that entropy reduction in the feedback loop of interact/observe the feedback does not occur.

The rest is just word play.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:37 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

hello, I have just been reading through old posts on here and came by this one by Tom himself.

This got me thinking about highly evolved IUOC's. If we all all start off as a brand new IUOC bubbled up out of the LCS, am I right at assuming we all start out with the same amount of entropy ?

And if we do, does that then mean that really highly evolved IUOC's probably started their incarnations in VR's at a much earlier time than other IUOC's that are not as evolved. I know some will evolve at different rates/speeds due to different situations etc, but there must be a learning curve that kinda like a graph starts off low at the first incarnation and then rises a bit then dips and rises and maybe stays the same and then rises the more we evolve with each incarnation. If so then does the LCS have in its data base the information where it can look at the records of millions of IUOC and then take an average of everyones graphs to get " an average " of where someones entropy level is likely to be after a certain number of incarnation within a VR ?

Could we access the LCS data base and ask for our own information ( graph ) on our own IUOC to see if we have been evolving or de evolving during past incarnations ?

John

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:52 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

If you know how you can access any of the databases. If you don't how to access the database, and the knowing is for your own ego, then a guide will not show you how to access the data.