Return Home
It is currently Sun May 16, 2021 3:40 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:27 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Regarding imagination: you said "imagine a portal and jump through it, and talk with whatever you see there" this is what I do, but its not as if I'm "there" at all. I'm quite distinctly "here" sitting on a bench in the park meditating, while I imagine jumping through a portal or speaking to a wizard (I like to model things with magical symbols lately, its been productive). But I am here in physical reality, while "imagining being there, doing this, doing that" not actually DOING it. Does that make sense? Can you speak to that?
From my own experience, my overanalytical, thinking, judging mind is far too dominant for me to just sit down and immediately start imagining I am in the non-physical--if I do that, I'll just sit there going from thought to thought, getting distracted, unfocused, and bored. For me, I must first quiet the analytical mind by getting into a meditative state, either through listening to a guided meditation, binaural beats, or doing my own meditative process. I do actually employ my imagination to get into a meditative state: I first breathe very consciously and evenly, breathe out all my distracted and negative energy, and breath in calming and colorful and empowering light energy through my crown chakra, down my spine, down my pelvis and legs and feet, back up through my belly button, solar plexus, heart, throat, into my head, surrounding my body, and do this for several minutes or longer (sometimes this is all I do, which is OK). Then I imagine a very high spiral staircase sprouting up from where I am sitting, which I begin to climb very slowly, feeling the steps and the cold railing, periodically looking down at my body, my home, my neighbors' homes, then my city, the city 25 miles away from me, then sometimes as high as the earth itself, then finally get to a wide platform that has a comfortable reclining stone seat that fits my body perfectly, and I sit there and again, try and transcend the subtle non-physical body, until I am floating in the sky or in space, until I am no longer processing my physical body and senses.

It has taken me nearly 20 years to develop that process, and I'm not successful every time I sit down (often I am not able to get there at all), but I am finally able to get there some of the time, and from that point I can use my imagination in the non-physical. Imagining healing myself or my loved ones or other people (I love Jack Angelo's Distant Healing guide, imagine I am communicating with the LCS/my guide and ask questions and get information, imagine communicating with other people, imagine jumping through the portal and having no idea what you'll see there (giving the LCS an open invitation to send you a message). Sometimes it is just imagination, other times it is definitely and obviously real, sometimes I have no idea. At this point, I would still consider myself a beginner, so I'm just trying to have the experiences and understand. As I said earlier, save the judging for later on.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:53 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Quote:
Regarding imagination: you said "imagine a portal and jump through it, and talk with whatever you see there" this is what I do, but its not as if I'm "there" at all. I'm quite distinctly "here" sitting on a bench in the park meditating, while I imagine jumping through a portal or speaking to a wizard (I like to model things with magical symbols lately, its been productive). But I am here in physical reality, while "imagining being there, doing this, doing that" not actually DOING it. Does that make sense? Can you speak to that?
From my own experience, my overanalytical, thinking, judging mind is far too dominant for me to just sit down and immediately start imagining I am in the non-physical--if I do that, I'll just sit there going from thought to thought, getting distracted, unfocused, and bored. For me, I must first quiet the analytical mind by getting into a meditative state, either through listening to a guided meditation, binaural beats, or doing my own meditative process. I do actually employ my imagination to get into a meditative state: I first breathe very consciously and evenly, breathe out all my distracted and negative energy, and breath in calming and colorful and empowering light energy through my crown chakra, down my spine, down my pelvis and legs and feet, back up through my belly button, solar plexus, heart, throat, into my head, surrounding my body, and do this for several minutes or longer (sometimes this is all I do, which is OK). Then I imagine a very high spiral staircase sprouting up from where I am sitting, which I begin to climb very slowly, feeling the steps and the cold railing, periodically looking down at my body, my home, my neighbors' homes, then my city, the city 25 miles away from me, then sometimes as high as the earth itself, then finally get to a wide platform that has a comfortable reclining stone seat that fits my body perfectly, and I sit there and again, try and transcend the subtle non-physical body, until I am floating in the sky or in space, until I am no longer processing my physical body and senses.

It has taken me nearly 20 years to develop that process, and I'm not successful every time I sit down (often I am not able to get there at all), but I am finally able to get there some of the time, and from that point I can use my imagination in the non-physical. Imagining healing myself or my loved ones or other people (I love Jack Angelo's Distant Healing guide, imagine I am communicating with the LCS/my guide and ask questions and get information, imagine communicating with other people, imagine jumping through the portal and having no idea what you'll see there (giving the LCS an open invitation to send you a message). Sometimes it is just imagination, other times it is definitely and obviously real, sometimes I have no idea. At this point, I would still consider myself a beginner, so I'm just trying to have the experiences and understand. As I said earlier, save the judging for later on.
This was so wonderful to read and exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you for sharing all of this. In particular, "Sometimes it is just imagination, other times it is definitely and obviously real, sometimes I have no idea."
that sentence is exactly what I was hoping to be able to get from someone in the sense that those three states intermingle and go back and forth etc.

The other day, out of no where, in my mediation (in my imagination) I dove into a body of water and came up on an island with a huge portal that I jumped through, which took me into a void like space where I was able to imagine discussion with someone/something. Good to know that kind of process is typical and works.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:14 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Quote:
Quote:
in my experience no. i am able to communicate with my intent only experiencing my avatar here on earth. to receive information from other entities. interacting in the "non-physical" is not just visual images but you can interact with emotions, audio data, communicate your intent. I have been able to interact with other entities, get information, ask for synchronicity, etc, etc. all while never leaving my human avatar.

I really appreciate these responses, exactly the kind of discussion I was hoping for. The answer is particularly interesting to me, would you mind expanding a little bit and give some examples of scenarios you've experienced in terms of getting data while in physical form?

I've been using my imagination lately, experimenting with that. Something I wanted to ask this community was: I'm always imagining, aware of being in my body, but some of the images are wonderfully vivid, but I know I'm "imagining" in the traditional sense, is this still a valid portal to communicate with the LCS?

Thanks!
I recall Tom saying that imagination is a valid source of learning, included in a list of sources of experiences that can be learned from to evolve (non-physical exploration, dreams, meditation may have also been on the list, can't recall with certainty but seems likely)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:55 am 
Normal User
Normal User

m3rlinambrosious,

Just some things I have found along my way.

- If its all subjective, who cares about Tom's tests? Why are they relevant at all?
The test are the start for thoes ready for the fast track of personal accelerated learning and growth.

- What is the meaning of the tests?
To see if you are in fact ready and if not to show you what your weaknesses are, what you need to work on, you will see more clearly after a few experiences and can look back at them and your reactions to what was presented.

- Who are the judges?
I Don’t have an answer to this, maybe a different aspect of yourself, maybe your guides ???

- When we 'level up' can we become a judge? Whats that like? Seems like it might be more fun than not being one?
When you level up you become more of a lot of things physically and non physically. If being a judge is your goal I don’t see why you couldn’t be one if you are ready, but even the Judges are judged 😊

- Whats the deal with the hierarchical structure in the non-physical and why does it seem so similar to ours, this is one notch against the story in the sense that it doesn't have to mirror anything from this world, at all!

I think it has to do more with capacity of what you hold, have experienced, learned and grown like a dim bulb to a spot light has increasing structure. More dim bulbs than spot lights 😊

- Does it feel silly to anyone?

Nope , if and when you start this it will rock your world.

- Weirdly there is mention of "bizarre tests" to do with sexual temptation....seriously? Why on earth would this be relevant to anything? Are you telling me that the Christian's were right about masterbation all along?

To see If you are still strongly attached to the physical senses like sex, it WILL be presented to you, will it override your state in the test or will it be just one other thing during the experience?

- Is Tom the first person in the history of earth to experience these things? It seems wildly unlikely, and this may point to other questions quite naturally.

Tom is not the first and many have had these experiences.

- Why doesn't Tom more openly discuss these things on his youtube channel? If these tests are in any way fundamental, shouldn't that be a primary goal?

I used to ask the same question, a lot of the test are personal and some may frighten others who are not ready to hear, which you unknowingly / unintentionally harm another’s progress by doing so.

- I suppose the only way to verify any of this is to actually go into the non physical space?

YEP!!!

- Why doesn't Tom perform some rock solid RV tasks live on youtube to jus shut down anyone who "doesnt believe" (I shudder to use the term non-believers, but it gets my point across).

If you want to try an experiment, PM me 😊

-Mundarah