Return Home
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:27 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: What's with Pork?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:52 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

I apologize in advance if I posted this topic on the wrong discussion board.

What's the spiritual problem with eating pork?

I thought that Muslims don't eat pork because in ancient times there might have been severe case of Trichinosis or some pork associated illness going on with the population and they decided to link pork consumption to a sin in order to keep the illness from spreading. But then when going to a healing medium (many months ago) the diet after receiving the healing energy consisted of avoiding pork - along with no alcohol, among a few other things - for a week. That got me thinking that perhaps the consumption of pork does affect negatively our spiritual energy. Is there anything in MBT that explains a possible link there?

I understand we should keep our bodies healthy so as to go through the learning process of life in the best way possible, but I believe everything in their right dose, in balance, is not harmful.

I was thinking about this yesterday as my mother prepared pork for dinner and guess what happened? My husband, toddler and I got indigestion. It's not like we've never had pork before, so it's almost as if I was intuitively picking up on something not right about eating pork (or that particular pork?). My husband took leave from work to rest. My toddler is fine since she puked it all out last night. I just got a mildly upset stomach.

Post subject: Re: What's with Pork?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:10 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

"The vegetarian thing is basically about - it's a moral decision. Now to some people it's a nutritional decision or it's something else. But for me it's a more of a moral decision. Other things are there learning and growing and that includes chickens as well. And you raise them to kill them. What are you doing to their opportunity to evolve? Well you may say a cattle pen or a barnyard is a good place to evolve. But is it really? It seems to me you have limited the decision so much by penning them all up in a box that they no longer have the kind of decisions that they would have if they were "wild" - when the cattle or the horses or the chickens or whatever were out doing whatever they did in the wild. They had a much bigger decision space. When you hatch them and keep them in a little box you've kind of taken the decision space away - not entirely - you've just shrunk it down.

So the point is what are you doing? And you have to balance... there's still some decision space. It's just in a little box. If you live in a box by yourself there is very little decision space. So now you've kind of created a branch of these critters that no longer have much decision space or learning curve. But it's not reduced to zero.

They are just consciousness and they are evolving at a level that is effective for them. Now if this reality lets say supports a hundred thousand living critters, course it's billions, and that's because they are raising a whole bunch of them for meat and you took away meat so now it only supports ten thousand critters - the wild critters. Well it's really not that way. It's the opposite of that. There is a lot more wild critters than there are critters in pens. So the opportunity to come back as a critter would probably not be a problem. So I would think that would not be a good excuse.

The repercussions (of eating meat) are mainly there if your awareness supports it. Again its not the act so much the problem as your awareness of the problem. If your level of awareness is that you eat meat because your family always ate meat then you are probably not losing points because you are eating meat. It's what you do. It's where you are. It's the kind of person you are doing what you do. But if you are aware - well we are aware of some things. Like we don't eat our neighbors. We don't go over and steal the neighbor's children and have them for dinner. We're aware of that. Right? That's not a good idea. Then as our awareness gets bigger you might say - well all those chickens piled one in a box in a barn - five thousand of them - they can't even move. And is that cruel? And what are we doing? Is that a good idea? And you start getting a moral awareness of that not being such a good idea. It's not nice for them.

Now if you start eating lots of chickens or decide to build one of those things for yourself because it's profitable. Suddenly you are going to pay a penalty for that because you know better. Once you know better - as you grow up - you need to act more moral as you become more moral.

No I don't think that people who eat meat are losing points in the evolution game unless they're aware that what it is they're doing as not being moral. Then if they do it anyway they are losing points in the evolution game. So part of it has to do with your level of awareness - what you understand. You need to different things as you grow up. And there is never anyway of going back. You can't unlearn something. You can't say, "Oh, I realize that's immoral but it tastes good!" Now suddenly you're being immoral and you know it. It's you and you're intent. You can't go back and say I didn't learn that. I don't want to know that is immoral. It's inconvenient. You can't do that. Now you're stuck. Now if you decide to something immoral and you know it's immoral - now you pay a penalty in the evolution game."

"Everyone has to come to that moral decision on their own. It depends on their level of awareness that you have. It's an individual sort of decision. You can't say it's a problem for everybody. It's not. It's individual. What's our intent? And if you figure that you are adding to chickens being in little tiny coops then you aught to stop. If you don't have that idea then you maybe go on until you get that idea. So it's not a thing that everybody should do this or everybody should do that. We're all at different stages of growth. Hopefully as we all grow to care more about things we say that's a sentient being. It's evolving like we are. I don't want to over ride its freewill with my freewill. So, "I kill things because I enjoy it." is not necessarily a good reason. "I kill things because I have to live. I have to survive." That's a different reason all together. It's kind of why are you killing? Why are you contributing to the slaughter of that animal? Is it justified in your moral sense? Is it necessary? Do you have to do that? And if it's, "I could be a vegetarian and I could still be healthy and still get along just fine, but I like the taste of flesh and therefore I'll kill it just to feed my life force." Then you are on shaky ice as far as morality goes."

This is from Forum March 2011 videos. But they have been chopped up into different segments. I'd have to search around to find out exactly where Tom said this.

Also good to watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU&sns=fb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:41 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

I think this points out yet another spiritual reason not to eat pork, but also any other animal for that matter: taking into account the animal's suffering in the whole food process.

So it's not that the pork will directly influence the person's spiritual energy, but if the person is aware of a bigger picture - which includes the animal's point of view - and goes and eats it anyway they are loosing points in the consciousness evolution game. It's funny though, how in many cultures there is a distinction in which animals are okay to eat and which are not. For instance, many think it's okay to eat fish or chicken because they don't recognize feelings in these animals. In other parts of the world it's okay to eat lamb, but not pork... These would then be just variations of awareness?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:40 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

But my question still remains though. To put it as simple as possible:

If Tom Campbell sends me healing energy and right after that I eat pork, will my healing be ruined?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:15 pm 
Curator
Curator

Your concepts and question are not well formed. Pork versus the body of some other conscious creature makes no difference. Your QOC and Intent are what matters. That you question pork is a matter of historical development of religions. That you ate meat is a matter of eating another conscious creature with an IUOC, terminating their development when you know better. If you don't know the difference, it won't matter. If you do, it could be a demotion to your QOC. If you are a guest in someone's home who invites you to eat with them, will there be more offense in accepting meat when you know that you should not really eat it and normally do not or more offense to your hosts by refusing their hospitality after failing to warn them in advance that you do not choose to eat meat. Then there is the possibility that they have deliberately set you up to force you to eat meat when they know that you normally do not for a reason personal to yourself. Ultimately it comes down to your Intent, in my opinion, just as for any other interaction between avatars in PMR. Another factor is whether they bought a larger portion of meat to cook based upon your coming to dinner versus their having already bought and cooked without regard to your visiting and being invited to dinner. I don't see it as a simple yes/no matter but rather your Intent. As I remember, Tom has explained something like this before. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2867&p=4923&hilit=eat+meat#p4923

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

If your getting sick after eating pork was some kind of nudge from the LCS, then healing energy from anyone probably wouldn't work. But the LCS doesn't really work that way. You most likely just got some bad meat, or something else in the meal that you all ate had some bacteria in it.

I haven't eaten anything but fish for well over 40 years. People that ask me to dinner understand. If they don't then they have to deal with it, not me. I am not eating meat for someone else. And I don't eat meals with people who eat things like veal.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:53 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Please read this article. The most important point they make amongst some others I quoted here.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... -eat-pork/
Quote:
“Sweating like a pig” yet? Ironically enough, that statement isn’t true -pigs do not have sweat glands which means they are unable to remove excess toxins by sweating (like we do). So naturally this means that pork meat would be a much more toxic meat than others and when you consume it you would be taking in those toxins as well.
Also in general the consumption of red meat (pork and beef mainly) is proven to impact health in a negative way. E.g. correlations exist to raised heart and circulation diseases as well as definitely and without doubt a higher likelyhood of colon cancer.

I want to stress I do not like Wiki and quote them with caution, but this seems okay and is info that can be found elsewhere a lot too: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_meat#Cancer

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."
- Max Planck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:49 pm 

I think it is matter of choice no one can have same feeling of liking and disliking for food!
SCHRemedies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:50 pm 
Normal User
Normal User

Pig organs can be compatible with humans and sometimes are used as replacement parts in medical transplants.

So why we eat them is now beyond me. My Father has a heart valve inside him that was taken from a Deer apparently.

I personally have a rule not to eat anything that has eyes. it's simple rule that prevents me from eating any animal that can see, feel and love. Fish still love and the videos of affectionate fish that are online should be enough for any follower of MBT to stop wanting to eat them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZzGdnYv6Hk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H1ipbS3q6s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4zPooeLPuc

Fish are amazing, don't eat them!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:04 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
Pig organs can be compatible with humans and sometimes are used as replacement parts in medical transplants.

So why we eat them is now beyond me. My Father has a heart valve inside him that was taken from a Deer apparently.

I personally have a rule not to eat anything that has eyes. it's simple rule that prevents me from eating any animal that can see, feel and love. Fish still love and the videos of affectionate fish that are online should be enough for any follower of MBT to stop wanting to eat them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZzGdnYv6Hk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H1ipbS3q6s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4zPooeLPuc

Fish are amazing, don't eat them!
The plants are beginning to catch on and getting humans to help them with their evil plan. :p

https://www.hulu.com/watch/16417

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:52 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

The higher, more-subtle energies ("light," as I like to call it; it was "shen" to the Taoists) of the human body are consumed by certain foods and activities. I don't know if that idea is supported by MBT; it is just what I have learned from my own esoteric and shamanic studies.

Pork is a prime example. Eating an animal that has a high degree of reflective consciousness (swine, deer, cows, and so on) consumes a lot of light. The energetic patterns in the meat have to be "converted" into human patterns, which takes light to do. The less the degree of reflective consciousness inherent in the meat (e.g., clams, mussels), the less light needed for the conversion, as there is less that needs converting.

You could think of eating high-consciousness meat as leaving the backlight on on your cellphone all day: The battery (your light) will get drained fast. You'll recharge it later (provided no more draining), but it is not pleasant to go around with a low light-charge if you are trying to refine yourself.

If you ever go for an Ayahuasca ceremony, abstaining from pork and alcohol (among other things) is an absolute must. Ayahuasca will open your aura to influence from the sources within and around you. Opening yourself up to be imprinted with the energetic patterns of high-consciousness meat is not a good idea. They are animal patterns; they are not in accord with human patterns. What's more, the shaman(s) will be "coding" patterns of healing, purification, and protection onto you, and these should not be interfered with by other, disharmonious patterns -- otherwise, it's a chaos in your aura.

If you would eat meat, my advice is to eat high-consciousness meat only rarely or not at all. I would stick to seafood and poultry. And if going for an Ayahuasca ceremony, follow the strict diet prescribed by wise, reputable Ayahuasqueros (e.g., no alcohol, no pork, no salt, no cheese, etc., etc. -- you will be eating a lot of vegetables, plantains, and rice).

Quote:
I apologize in advance if I posted this topic on the wrong discussion board.

What's the spiritual problem with eating pork?

I thought that Muslims don't eat pork because in ancient times there might have been severe case of Trichinosis or some pork associated illness going on with the population and they decided to link pork consumption to a sin in order to keep the illness from spreading. But then when going to a healing medium (many months ago) the diet after receiving the healing energy consisted of avoiding pork - along with no alcohol, among a few other things - for a week. That got me thinking that perhaps the consumption of pork does affect negatively our spiritual energy. Is there anything in MBT that explains a possible link there?

I understand we should keep our bodies healthy so as to go through the learning process of life in the best way possible, but I believe everything in their right dose, in balance, is not harmful.

I was thinking about this yesterday as my mother prepared pork for dinner and guess what happened? My husband, toddler and I got indigestion. It's not like we've never had pork before, so it's almost as if I was intuitively picking up on something not right about eating pork (or that particular pork?). My husband took leave from work to rest. My toddler is fine since she puked it all out last night. I just got a mildly upset stomach.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:11 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

In MBT it isn't a matter of higher or lower energy. It is that all consciousnesses participating in this reality are trying to evolve. Violently terminating a life, when not necessary for your own survival, is a black mark on you if you know better. And once you know better there is no going back. All consciousness is the same, only the decision space is different.

I marvel at people going crazy over other cultures eating cats and dogs, all the while tucking into their dinner of beef or chicken.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:13 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
But my question still remains though. To put it as simple as possible:

If Tom Campbell sends me healing energy and right after that I eat pork, will my healing be ruined?
Generally speaking, no, it will not, unless you are so afraid of that happening that you end up greatly increasing the probability of it, for example. So the correct answer to your question is "it could be ruined".

However, as it was already said, eating pork could still be bad to your physical body, and/or to your consciousness regardless of any received (or negated) healing.

But please don´t care for yourself only. Read again Tom Campbell´s quote that Sainbury has provided, if you find the need. Then ask yourself also what happens to others, to the society you live in, to animals, including that very pig.

Glad if it helped,

Bruno