Return Home
It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:35 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:00 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

We need entropy reduction. I would like to know if you guys have any strategies I do not know about?
I am thinking of a good movie script based on Tom’s work. Think of an opening scene with an avatar on earth that spawned in where no one was looking, completed an entropy reduction task, and then something random happens to the avatar. This is something I want to do but in this frame I can’t seem to remember doing any of this. Tell me what you can come up with as the main plot of the movie? A good movie like this might change many people from within and lower our entropy. The faster we lower the entropy the faster we should be able to do so, so strategies and ideas are helpful.
Maybe something unusual that happened to you might help. One of my first experiences was at night “sleeping” I spawned in a VR with a similar resolution to this one with more open rules and by realizing the truth I started to spawn in other non-entity avatars with my intent. It did not last for long but being long was not the point. The data I received was more than enough to get the point.
Other experiences include very near probable future help in this frame and long term probable vision data in low resolution blurry “dreams” about entities I know well from high school.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:36 pm 
Curator
Curator

You might find it of interest to look at this thread which I created starting 4 years ago in which I outlined a number of projects for expanding concepts and ways of presenting them for MBT. Look through this page of projects that I am basically working on and I think you will find what you are proposing. viewtopic.php?f=218&t=7304#p58566 There is a forum created especially for a group of board members who wanted to work on this but the each became busy on their own work as their lives became more busy. I was not able to get into this full time nor am I yet ready to do so as I am working on finishing my perpetually incomplete book based first on my own web site, going back to just before Tom and I first met on the Internet, and then on my own new 'chapters' making extensions to MBT concepts and theory. You might find this of interest generally.

I am thinking of this one specifically on that page as the equivalent, somewhat expanded, of what you are proposing.
Quote:
5} As a natural development of the 'game' project, there will be the creation of a graphical version of the MBT model on the Wiki. http://wiki.my-big-toe.com/index.php/Th ... _Link_Page After doing some initial thinking about how to produce such a more explanatory and visual version of the model, it was realized that a game engine is just the type of software to provide the necessary control of the experience to create such a model. Hopefully this will make the MBT model more understandable to those who have attempted to read and understand the model as it is stated entirely verbally and given up.
Basically this amounts to a more graphical vidoe based way of presenting the concepts of MBT theory in ways which can be more readily understood by those who take in information more readily by visualization rather than reading text. Or perhaps you are thinking of something more like the 'Game Project' described in the item 4 just before this one.

As you will see I have a number of projects in hand and planned next for extending details of MBT theory. Any participation by you in these projects or new ones would be welcomed by Tom and I. At 72 and with health problems I am effectively in a race to get these projects completed while I am still able. Some of this may only turn out to be suggestions for desirable projects that others will have to complete after I no longer can do so. Participants were and still are welcome. I have no experience in video design. There was, and of course still is, a special forum set up where a group did some preliminary work on this concept for a game and then this technology selected would be the basis for my specific concept which would make use of the same software we selected as then most suitable for purposes of game creation in this project. You might PM to me if you want to look into these concepts further.

Ted

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:15 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I think these projects may come in time. But I would say you can lead a person to an idea, but you can't make them evolve. That is a long slow process. Many people aren't ready for these idea, and others are evolving on their own without MBT. Everything in its time.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Linda, I do agree with your statements .. and surely there are those people in there own personal subjective stages of there own individual evolvement , whom are progressing at there own pace, in the categories you mention in your post..

But i would like to hear if you agree, disagree or would like to modify my understanding of what I propose for at least a few individuals -

Okay first of all we have a fair number of people( call this the first group), around who are not terribly interested in evolving in the first place.. Our hope as you would suggest is they will get around to this later at there own pace.

So my next group (likely not as large as the first group mentioned above) are just getting there " feet wet" with this idea of spiritual growth and i am sure you would agree this usually starts with some sort of "awareness" of what the available options are (increase in there decision space) as to sorta those first "baby steps", if you will.., in there personalized spiritual growth

Than in this "second group" , these people still are bit "on the fence" in terms of taking the next step, and the next steps and beyond toward higher spiritual growth and a further reduction of entropy to the overall system .. So they are interested, would like to do more, but are still a bit unsure about there decisions in this regard..

So this "awareness" or "interest" finally brings them to the point they make the decision to at least learn more about this, see what they need to do, and gain a further understanding of all this..

So if the people in the second group i describe , are either turned off or there eventual "next step" in there evolvement is delayed because the materials we present are disorganized, convoluted , overly complex, when there are some methods out there to present this material in a more simplified, organized and "easy to understand" fashion, in the sense that "our content" is more appealing to those people I mention being "on the fence" about this ie; - (our group 2 people), . It seems like " the presentation of the content" does have some purpose than . Ted mentions one idea of this "easier to understand format" in his posting as one example. ..

And sure I realize that perhaps all these people who are 'turned away " from the current readability of our materials could all eventually still proceed on there 'spiritual growth " paths at there own paces , 6 months down the road or even years later... Why have this unnecessary delay ?

It seems a system whose purpose is to use strategies to evolve at the quickest and most efficient manner possible would frown about such a delay ?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:23 am 
Curator
Curator

You should all realize that it is our IUOC as your core and actual self that is doing the evolving. Tom has explained that this is a multiple incarnation process and that there is no real way to shorten that multiple incarnation path. It requires a change in the literal coding and data within your digital IUOC that is the necessary change required.

I suspect that will be my next writing project to explain how this is most likely to be carried out within the coding of our IUOCs. My present hypothesis is that much of the high level/executive level of our IUOCs is carried out within the parameters of the code of our IUOCs as Cellular Automatons programmed as neural networks that are in general like the neural networks observed in PMR brain structures.

I have been collecting papers that outline the various aspects of this kind of thinking and research. Now I must absorb the information in these, and perhaps more, papers and then synthesize an understanding and create a description of this information and how it might work.

The point I am making now is that this process of the evolution of our consciousness is a multi-incarnation process. The high intensity of PMR incarnations is explained by Tom to be the basis upon which this evolution occurs and in fact can and must occur. Highy intensity of interaction is required to produce these changes, not just someone's bright idea. But he also has explained that this requires multiple incarnations, not just some sudden flash of understanding that can be quickly created. So there is a continually renewed set of problems from new IUOCs adding to the general intensity of PMR interactions. This also agrees with my own observations, for what that is worth.

Our PMR is reported by Tom to be highly productive but this is more based upon a large continuing growth of newly created IUOCs than any other basis. Development within new IUOCs can be the most rapid, but at the same time, they have the furthest to go and continually dilute the effects of the smaller admixture of 'old souls' who have been around the incarnation track many times already. And the continual entrance of 'newbies' dilutes the effectiveness of PMR VRs because they continually lower the average level of development and create most of PMRs problems, keeping them at a high level of disruption.

I say this not to discourage you in any way from your efforts to complement Tom's approaches and to spread Tom's work but to prepare you for the actual situation and to not be disappointed when you find that progress is slow and also to guide you towards what has been made clear by Tom to be the most productive approaches as I understand things.

Ted

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:25 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
So if the people in the second group I describe , are either turned off or their eventual "next step" in there evolution is delayed because the materials we present are disorganized, convoluted , overly complex, when there are some methods out there to present this material in a more simplified, organized and "easy to understand" fashion,
The problem is that it isn't a simple, easy to understand theory. It takes most of us years to really start to understand the implications of a digital, probabilistic reality.

But there will be some attempts to get a simpler bare bones version of it. Check out this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SzbmAE ... ture=share

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:27 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Evolution within a lifetime can happen fast.

You can and will change people's lives by a single conversation if they are open. I have witnessed this in many people I know.
When life happens I try to give them a little help and guidance and give them the best information I have.
I feel it is my duty to try and help others any way I can.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:32 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Generally it is better to work on evolving the quality of your own consciousness. It is something that you can only do for yourself.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:30 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Quote:
And sure I realize that perhaps all these people who are 'turned away " from the current readability of our materials could all eventually still proceed on there 'spiritual growth " paths at there own paces , 6 months down the road or even years later... Why have this unnecessary delay ?

It seems a system whose purpose is to use strategies to evolve at the quickest and most efficient manner possible would frown about such a delay ?
Free will is one possible explanation. Nothing is REALLY REAL for a conscious entity(IUOC) until it is there own personal experience. Along the path of gaining experience and knowledge/wisdom an IUOC may choose from a huge number of paths to achieve the goal of lowering entropy. Even if someone whispers to them "HEY, I've got the quickest easiest way". They may choose to go a more difficult route in order to end up at the same place they would have otherwise. In so doing they gain valuable experience, knowledge, and wisdom that they might not have had otherwise. This can even go so far as using negative means(self centered/group centered), means to reduce entropy(increase order/create information). However, negative means of reducing entropy are extremely limited and usually end in disaster, but HEY... It was a great learning experience. They will most likely do better next time, especially with the added wisdom of what doesn't work within their own personal experience.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:03 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

There are some great comments floating around in this thread now, and i would be quite remiss if i did not reply to at least some of those !!
I will follow my usual practice of placing any additional questions in " Bold Font"

I will start with Ted, first as I seek clarification from my friend and Teacher..
Quote:
You should all realize that it is our IUOC as your core and actual self that is doing the evolving.
My current understanding of this both from Ted and Tom -

Primary reduction of entropy occurs in PMR-
Here we mean in the sense that it is our core IUOC that makes the decisions for our PMR avatars..

Than i assume there is a secondary reduction in entropy which might take place involving our IUOC's in whatever functions they have in NPMR ?
Quote:
I say this not to discourage you in any way from your efforts to complement Tom's approaches and to spread Tom's work but to prepare you for the actual situation and to not be disappointed when you find that progress is slow and also to guide you towards what has been made clear by Tom to be the most productive approaches as I understand things
Thanks and i fully agree here, Ted
I wanted to add that nothing in my suggestions implied anything but a very slow change, and indeed i was sorta nit picking some very fine tuning/ tweaking at best in my ideas to be sure..

I am running late for work but later I still wanted to reply to both Linda and .Virtual Brain's postings. but I will do so in a separate posting...

Brian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:04 am 
Curator
Curator

Yes, Brian. NPMRs were invented first and while they did provide experience of an avatar within a VR, the rule set was so 'loose' and general that there was no intensity and while development did occur, the rate of change was not entirely satisfactory to AUO. Tom explains that AUM as the next stage of development apparently discovered that something more intense in the way of experience was needed in order to create desirable change in the NPMR avatars. This led to the invention and development of the further stage of PMR type VRs in order to provide this further stage of more intense interaction as avatars with more intensely immersive lives/experiences. Sort of like the saying about exercising intensely to tone our bodies: no pain, no gain. Development is still slow as in taking multiple life times to make really large changes.

The best that I can figure out is that it takes a lot of intensity to change the digital code within our IUOCs to effect this change. Further, I understand that adjusting the parameters of a digitally coded neural network, so named after the neural networks of our nervous systems here in PMR, is the basis of making these experience based adjustments by adjusting the parameters of multiple neural networks within our IUOCs which serve to integrate and coordinate the results of many 'loops' of control within our IUOCs just as occurs with multiple neural networks within our PMR 'bodies and brains'. This is based upon considering our PMR bodies to probably be modeled after our IUOCs 'code' as so many things are observed to work in the same way throughout PMR in different systems and design aspects of the PMR VR.

Ted

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:44 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I understand what you mean Sainbury, Change must come from within. But from my perspective we have a highly inefficient process, that is because the system is not perfect and had a finite beginning just like all of us. Imagine how inefficient things where in the beginning, very slow learning given lack of information and the feeling that we all had from birth that we knew it all and had all the information we needed.

That it what we will do forever, try to create efficiency and strategies for entropy reduction. That is just who we are, it is what we do. Tom could have just decided to work on himself and not help anyone else. Once we evolve ourselves, our goal becomes to help other Beings, which is us, have an easier and more efficient process. We gain nothing from inefficient process. The good news is that things should get better with time. Just think about this, if you help to change one person from "within", that person becoming a low entropy individual may help 10 people in their life. And those 10 people may all do the same. What we need to do here, from my perspective, is create a better learning environment for personal and spiritual growth and help others. What we got was not the best result and my feeling is that this was not the intent of the higher beings.

I am getting the feeling that the "brain modem" being developed by the pentagon and DARPA is a way to help people see the big picture. Once implanted in our soldiers brains, they will more easily be able to communicate with computers and control drones. Even if they are not controlling a drone, they will be able to train in simulations and receive information in their HUD (heads us display) If we can explain to people how it will be possible in the future to insert them into a VR in this reality frame, they should be able to see the big picture. What is real? real is just signals interpreted by your consciousness based on the information you have access to at that moment.

My hope is that in the future things will get better and easier for all of us, more efficient entropy reduction, easier learning and spiritual growth, more efficient process. The goal for most people in this world is helping themselves and resource accumulation, not helping others. It is no wonder why so many people make "wrong" decisions. The system is not perfect, we are not perfect, but we will always strive for perfection.

D.C.V

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:30 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

On the contrary this is a very efficient consciousness reality trainer. Blame the participants not the vehicle. All you need for evolution is free will, decision space, and feedback. This reality has all three in spades.

If a person's desire to help other people comes from a feeling that their superior knowledge of how things work can benefit others - then that comes from the ego. Otherwise helping other people is a byproduct of an evolved consciousness with little to no ego involved.

Getting information is only helpful if you can apply it and use it. If you aren't ready for it then it is useless.

Things will probably get better slowly. That has been the history of this VR. This is not a closed system where everyone who starts here continues on without new additions. Entities are coming and going in and out of this PMR all the time with all degrees of entropy. Those with high entropy in positions of power can do a lot of damage in a short time.

TOM:
We, who would try to make a more significant difference, must understand that everybody must interpret their own personal reality from the experience base, understanding, beliefs, and fears that they happen to have. To tell them, "here is the truth, go sink or swim with it", is not all that helpful. Discovering knowledge and truth is terrific - discovering knowledge and truth and sharing it with others is better. Enlightenment is useless to all but itself, if its truth is invisible to those who need it - if its message confuses more than it helps.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2668&p=9795&hilit= ... s%2C#p9795

AND:

Why aren't all boys and girls at the age of 5 given detailed descriptions of what it is like to be an adult? Wouldn't that be very valuable to them and help them grow up into productive adults? No doubt, they could just breeze through puberty without a bump and would study hard all through school if they just had enough information when they were five about what adulthood was like.

That's my best most accurate analogy, from there I digress: What if it were 10 year olds -- any different? What if it were 16 year olds -- they are on the cusp of adulthood and desperately anxious to become adults --would a good description of adulthood make a big difference to their ability to expand their awareness, develop maturity and competence, and grow up? Oh surely they would get it with their orders of magnitude greater experience - do they not already know almost everything? Does this sound familiar? One last question and I will quit. How many 40 year olds still don't get it?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2796&p=4029&hilit=information#p4029

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:53 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I will now continue with my responses to Linda + Virtual Brain's earlier postings -
Quote:
The problem is that it isn't a simple, easy to understand theory. It takes most of us years to really start to understand the implications of a digital, probabilistic reality.

But there will be some attempts to get a simpler bare bones version of it. Check out this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SzbmAE ... ture=share
I agree here Linda:
My words may have made this all sound like we can simplify this easily.
But that is far from the truth as you have pointed out..

On the u tube link :
I had not seen that 1 :)
That is really a nice little ( easy to understand) summary of MBT theory ...
Quote:
Generally it is better to work on evolving the quality of your own consciousness. It is something that you can only do for yourself.
I agree fully here.
Personally I have a long ways to go working on my own spiritual growth, before I would even think about helping others to evolve.

Virtual Brain :

I agree it still all boils down to Free will and an individual's decision making process..
As well as the fact there are usually many different paths and aspects that are weighed in the course of a person's current spiritual development..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:45 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I agree completely Sainbury. I myself have been helped by so many people in my life, without them I do not know where I would be. I have felt the love and compassion of so many people who bent the rules to help me.

I have also been trying to bring joy to others in my daily life. I feel so happy TOM's youtube video popped up in my youtube. It has changed my life. I have been practicing meditation, etc.

TOM and others have done so much for my life. I will forever be thankful.

I appreciate all of your wisdom as well.

D.C.V.